Why won't you kill yourself?

Why won't you kill yourself?
I can't bc I don't want my parents to cry

I have no gun. I've had enough of life.

but if you die, they cry only once
you stay alive, they cry every day for the rest of their life

Me too mang

I can't because I already did and now I'm a ghost forced to haunted Sup Forums

Too much of a bitch to pull the trigger. I've tried. I'm way more scared of life than I am of death but I just can't do it.

same
i also feel bad for the people who have to clean up corpses

I think that if your parents find out how you feel they'll cry even more than if you were dead. For me there is just not reason to die, there many good things in life like drugs, apples, airplanes and long trips to enjoy

I am just counting down the days at this point. Looking to go for the 28th of Feb, I wanted to die on a leap year because then people can only celebrate the death anniversary every 4 years,but I can't wait.

Feel like I owe it to my kids not to check out

I want to die next year, 21 seems like a good number

>I don't want them to cry.

Don't tell them then.

I have kids, that's the only reason.

Take them with you.

because i don't want my 13 year old daughter to be the one to find me. but she would be the only one who would.

You get it. It's all about feeling good about going.

See

>Implying anyone will remember you

me three

Moar?

Nah, they seem cool.

I want to see Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 2, Thor: Ragnarok, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther, and Infinity War.
Also that movie about the Great Wall Of China looks pretty interesting.

And also there's a slight possibility that the Metal Gear series will get good again now that Kojima's gone (Portable Ops is still my favorite).

Oh, and the new Gundam series hasn't finished yet, I want to see how that ends. And probably by the time the Marvel movies wrap up (if Infinity War is even the end) there will be a new Gundam series or two to watch.

Too tall to hang myself, already drowned once, i really dont have any reason to live, but i guess i don't have a reason to kill myself. Plus it sounds painful to

apples

You will, you fucking cunt.

Once my debts clear ill be out of here

Why do you care about debts if you're going to /self?

in the end it doesn't even matter.

I HAD TO FALL
TO LOSE IT ALL

Because i care about other people. I could end up making a lot of money right after paing everything up but I don't want to live longer than necessary. I shouldn't pass my debt on to my kin, i wont hesitate when the opportunity finally rises. I have a 3 year cap, i will die before 2020. Debt should be paid up just before 2019, if i do well enough ill get to go on a crazy travel and sex spree, and write my will and final thoughts before becoming an hero.