This triggers the fuck out of me

this triggers the fuck out of me.

slut got her best friend killed because she wanted to fuck chad. She tricks Jonathan, the supreme gentleman in this case (saves her life, comfort her etc), because she's a manipulative piece of shit.

isnt this a common theme in movies?

show was great.
nancy was a slut though. Not too bad I guess, Steve turned out to be an alright guy at the end who was surrounded by the wrong people

This pic triggers the fuck out of me. Look at her head shape, look at her fucking jaw sticking out, how THE FUCK can I get a chin like that, look at that fucking loser with his fat weak chin

she looks like alfalfa in drag

anorexic jew
with some meat on her bones and a good Christian outlook on life, she could make something of herself

Why be mad user? Jonathan is too good for her, he'll find a better cutie to take care of. He might even fuck Nancy on the side.

You know Steve's going to get killed and she'll end up with Jonathan in season 2

>supreme gentleman

I just finished episode 2.

I don't see how it's her fault that the fatty died OP. I mean she told her to go home and the fatty stayed by the pool.

If she hadn't had sex with the cute boy then they'd both be dead. It's not as if the cute girl has superpowers and could kill the stranger thing TM

Seems like you're projecting. Who shot you down user?

If the monster only comes after sensing blood why did it go after the mom?

>shotgun this beer
>I dont want to
>It'll be fun!
>I really dont want to
>Nancy gives her a look that says "dont make me look like a loser at this party"
>fine
>cuts herself
>Nancy slinks off to go fuck Steve
>gives Barb shit about trying to keep an eye on her WHEN SHE SPECIFICALLY ASKED HER TO
>Barb hangs out by the pool because she doesnt want to abandon her friend
>rolls a 4 against the demogorgon
Nancy a shit

Also real spoilers from like episode 7 or something the blood from the cut is what attracted the monster

Didn't read the spoiler.

For a smart nerdy kid she really should've known that using a knife like that wasn't safe.

>Succumbing to pier pressure is the pressurer's fault now.

Fuck you the fatty could've just not drank the beer.

And she knew all along that her friend wanted to fuck the cute boy.

It's really 0% the cute girl's fault.

When will is communicating with his mom via the lights it's because he's in the house in the alternate dimension and affecting them

So the monster comes looking for Will, either smelling his blood or hearing him, but when Will runs off to hide the hungry monster decides to try and break through to look for food

Lost the weight fatty

I will! I'll start the gym next week

She never tricked Jonathan. She told him straight up that he was a weirdo and she had no interest in him.

ToBeHonest famu i was more triggered about mr Clark having a 10/10 asian gf while watching The Thing...i hate him now

>implying will isnt the monster

she told john to come up on the bed which is just cock teasing

i love how beta you kids are

yeah that was fucked

>i'm a teenager, just like you guys

I just finished this show and I came to Sup Forums exactly for this type of thread.

Thanks mates.

She was having her period you fucking idiot

Steves gonna go off to college and then Nancy and Jon are gonna hook up. So are Winona and Hop.

Jonathan was right, Stacy wasn't a good gf for him and he wasn't a good bf for her because she just wanted the same life as her parents and he wanted a punk rock foot whore to shove her toes in his nostrils while he pooped and jerked off at the same time listening to morrissey.

>Winona and Hop

I want to see this.

So was the chief working for someone else? I really wanted him and eleven to hook up.

Hop is such a bro.

>Those flashbacks in the last episode
So many feels.

No, a good gf for Jonathan would be Barb.

Her death only makes it more attractive to him.

Bro, she was pointlessly trying to slice through the can in order to help herself escape from the situation. A little blood, beats losing yourself respect drinking the empty calorie Jew for the Jews' amusement.