What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Please watch our movie"

Just like all those Spider-Man sequels and spin-offs they said would happen.

Just like the Fantastic Fart sequel

of cpurse it will happen, the script is already in the works, the are moving from the N.Y. setting and going straight to DVD/

They said that terrible fantastic four movie would have a sequel for sure
It's just mediabuzz to make it seem like they didn't fuck up badly

Yeah it's just like Fant4stic. They'll keep up appearances that the movie totally didn't do bad because if it did why would they be making a sequel? Then down the line when nobody is looking they quietly kill it.

''I'm doing my fucking part trying to salvage this fucking mess''

>salvage
isn't it making a lot of money?

how's it feel to be BTFO, Sup Forumseddit?

>damage control
Feels good, being right

Haven't there been about a dozen Spider-Man sequels in the last 20 years or something?

No

It's projections look bad

It's probably going to make it's money back, though. That's enough for sony to cede to the pressure of making a sequel so they're not misogynists bigots

Just frequent enough to keep the copyright as per the contract barring Raimi

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

It's so obvious they're laundering money for Sony it's not even funny anymore.

I knew it would regardless of how well it actually did. It's too big of a social issue to not make a sequel for.

Not making a sequel would mean the trolls won, so Sony has to dump money even if it hurts them. Dumb asses.

If it were a new IP with a moderate budget, yes, not when is a 150m+ movie that is supposed to spawn the next ''big'' franchise.

Movies with similar or even better performance got their sequels scrapped, if they push more movies they are a)really stupid b)fucking desperate.

>so Sony has to dump money even if it hurts them. Dumb asses.

Sony is a giant Corporation. I don't think they'll do anything unless they think it will make them money. What will femminist interest groups have on sony to force them into making a sequel? It's "good" PR to an extent but they (sony) will eventually stop if they're not seeing any returns

Their main source of income is video games anyway so I don't think they'll keep humoring pc dolts forever like a company that's entirely dependent on hollywood money would

ed norton fought a black guy in the fight club, is reddit this fucking retarded?

Their main is insurance, not vidya.

Well, social media is abuzz.
You can't buy this kind of buzz. True, you can't sell it either, but at least it can tell you that any potential sequel will create even more buzz. And with all this buzz you're sure to figure out how to monetize it eventually.

Also, GRRL POWER, FIGHT THE PATRIARCHY, etc.

>Their main source of income is video games
No it isn't you shortsighted Sup Forumsidiot.

>I call it the nutcracker

really makes you think

Reddit doesn't see race... when its inconvenient.

Honestly I don't even know how they could make that into a race issue. But nothing surprises me about Reddit/Tumblr.