Who are hispanic people?

Who are hispanic people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQsUwbMAGis
podemos.info
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why?

Just wanted peoples opinions on this subject?

in 'MURICAn terms, anyone south from the USA
In historical terms, iberians (hispanians to the romans)

Me vais a comer todos los cojones cual racimo de uvas

Hispanic (english) comes from word Hispanicus (latin).

100% real Hispanic is someone who is from Hispania (now Iberian Peninsula or Kingdom of Spain+Portuguese Republic+Andorra) which was a former province of the Holy Roman Empire and which official language was Latin.

American Indians in Americas aren't ethnically nor genetically Hispanic or from Hispania. That's just what United States uses for people from South America as idiotic racial profiling but they are not actually Hispanic IF they are American Indians. Descendants or genetically people who have ancestry from Spain, Portugal or Andorra and who are from South America can be Hispanic with people from Iberian Peninsula.

You could have googled yourself tho...

You are all spics my man

Hispanic is a term to designe the people who speak spanish.
They can be from Spain, South America except Brazil and a few countries.
As a race, Sapnish people can be white like Italians as well, because both are mediterranean
But, In America, people who speak spanish not necessarily are white, can be native americans. Or mix with white or black.

>In America, people who speak spanish not necessarily are white

Spain is full of niggers too

And in the US doesn't?

Niggers aren't part of the Native-European or native Spanish population.

Aqui otro. Cuando un hilo de zorritas españolas??

For us, spics are from SouthAmerica/Spain. If your native language is Spanish, you're a spic.

ONDA VITAL

What even are spics exactly? How does stereotypical spic look alike? We don't them here in Europe.

Well at least We are not little jewish's bitches.
Fucking racist.

AGUJA DINAMICA

Lobezno, anda a que te den por culo a todo gas.

They've got the idea of a mexican.

South America/Spain =/= Mexico

For us, Americans are fat, and have little to zero culture, thats why they dont know that Spain conquered south america, and thats why south americans speak spanish. USA is a mix of races, Spain doesnt.

Sure man, how is going your muslim friend?

>Who are hispanic people?
Spanish are from Spain.
South americans are called hispanics bc of the spanish influence, but they are still indians. We did half the job there. Need to come back and teach them 'how to civilization'

Dont know any muslim, thanks god.

Anyone who speaks spanish or castellano?

Suicídate, facha.

Claro que sí, guapi

ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL

A pastar , acomplejao

Spaniards are the dumbest race in the universe, they got TWO entire continents for them (Europe and America when Carlos I was in power) and from that point forward, it only decayed, a clever race could make an industrial revolution and become the USA in just the 17th Century, but no. Now look at Spain. They are poor, they are North Africa, they are Españistán.

Well if you mean that type of opinion

Is the earth round?

I'm pretty sure that Americans know the Spaniards conquered the south. They made babies with the brown midgets in order to inject Spain's desire for more riches with the natives affinity towards nature, thus forming the modern day landscaper.

>Españistán
KEK

No engañas a nadie, eres español, solo los de tu calaña usan Españistan, y con acento, corre, ves a otro foro a poner mal a España hasta que gane podemos, corre!!

Jolines, hostia, puta, pelotas, galleta galleta metralleta.
youtube.com/watch?v=FQsUwbMAGis

One of the most degraded countries of the west. It was the first one to have inquisition, the first one from which people run away to conquer other continents, the first one to have a modern civil war, and now I would say it is one of the countries with less life of the west. Very few job opportunities, few young people, lots of old people, lots of people in some kind of medication or antidepressant, lots of alcohol consumption... etc.

Not sure if the race mixing whats planned, but yeah, some poor choices where made

Como buen facha, eres un completo ignorante.
Somos el fruto de una mezcla de distintas razas y culturas. Desde el alfabeto a la guitarra, somos mezcla cultural.

Wtf you talk about Romania?

No en un periodo de tiempo corto y concentrado como USA, hablamos de cientos de años de espacio entre unos pueblos y otros, y si , cada cual con su legado, amigo comunista

El doblaje español es una mierda, traducciones literales, no hay una buena adaptacion a la lengua meta y lo mas importante, no ponen emocion en los dialogos, 0 actuacion es como cuando suena la voz de loquendo, algo asi suena el doblaje español, una cagada

Who considers American Indians Hispanic? Anyway south Americans are referred to as Hispanic. Technically they are with the whole race mixing

Not true, but not wasting my time explaining to a cross eyed retard.

Nice trips amigo. Yeah i am an spaniard, but not like you, i am half panchito, so i can get more girls than you. Anyways, i am a center-right person, and even tho i am not a bolchevist, i can say that we are so fucking dumb.

What country are you talking about man? Not Spain obviously. Have you seen their crime statistics? There barely any crime in Spain. Crime statistics are always good example of how civilized people or culture is.

And this is coming from Swede.

Hes just talking BS on purpose, thats common in Spain, probably doesnt know about other countries, but hates his country anyway.

Everyone knows that this indicator is not reliable anymore. When you live in Spain for over 10 years and when you get the home robbed, an okupa, and a stab by a gypsie, tell me this country is civilized.

Cuanto empeño ponéis los panchitos en criticar España. Aquí no nos molestamos en hablar de vosotros.

Donde coño vives?

South American Indians (Indios). Yes they are referred as Hispanic by United States but genetically or ethnically only those who are descendants of Spanish or Portuguese people are Hispanic because then they have genetical ancestry in Hispania. It's United States racial profiling which uses all South American people as Hispanic which isn't actually the case like i previously explained.

Hispanic refers to any spanish speaking individual. It's always been that way and it will always be that way. When the U.S. says something everyone has to agree. That is law. Spanish speaking tortillas always try to argue over who is better while trying to prove their whiteness. They're pathetic that's why they are all dirt poor.

Argentina and Spain are part of Europe. The rest of spanish speaking countries are from America, with the exception of philippines.

Poverty.

Not reliable anymore. Crime statistics are and always have and will be one of the best indicators of country or area safety. Would you feel much safer walking through American fully white neighborhood in New Hampshire versus walking through some of Chicagos ghettos where over 1000 people are killed in shootings in just one city? Whole New Hampshire state doesn't have that much shootings than just Chicago alone.

Hahahahahahaha
>Argentina, Europe.
Keep trying dude!

España. Es mejor criticarnos para saber que no estamos en el trono y poder avanzar, que creer que seguimos siendo el puto imperio austriaco, que seguimos teniendo Flandes, y que Cervantes realmente era un buen escritor.

sure

Negros voten por Iñigo Errejon, que el cabrón de Iglesias se va a cargar Podemos.

podemos.info

Parte de España me refería. estoy de acuerdo. Pero si, Cervantes de hecho si era buen escritor.
Casi coindimos

l0l this fucking guy
>Hey everyone notice me being racist on the internet!
>Notice me plz
Cuck, i bet you're mixed race mutt.

not you but this guy >

>that fucking flag

portuguese master race

Try Google bro. I hear Hispanics are from Iceland.

Hahaha stfu

Theres a line you know

Empiézalo.

Soy el fuego que arde tu piel, soy el agua que mata tu sed, el Castillo, la Torre yo soy, la espada que guarde el caudal...
BIVA ESPÑIA CONYO IA!