It's the kinda day for me that i need a feels thread

it's the kinda day for me that i need a feels thread
i need to feel something

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/gautvik/jared-evan-falling-down
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forever single

coming down from doing MD for two days.
I know a lot of people but no one to love.
No one to talk to because no one gives a fuck about me.
I am very sad.

For the last 3 years of my life I've been very sad m8. I've been a complete loner / loser. I decided to stop talking to all my "friends" because I was depresed af except for one (my best friend, who I only see 3 or 4 times a year because of his job). I also didn't talk to any grill for years.. Living the same day at my job over and over again... Playing games every night until 3 or 4 am.. Often lurking in feels thread because I didn't even have the motivation to tell my story. I was a real robot, really.

But like 3 days ago, I've invited that grill who worked at my job (for a intership) to go for a drink at a local bar (I've like litterally never done that, also I guess I'm not a complete autist and have a few social skills).. I manned the fuck up. And we had such a great night I grabbed my balls and kissed her. AND IT FUCKING WORKED ! She sent me a text the next day telling me she was confused af after those drunk kisses, and that she was actually thinking about me a lot when she was working with us.
I went to her place yesterday and we cuddled for hours, she told me her story, I told her mine, we said everything, even the most embarrassing parts. It wasn't even for sex , it was pure love.. I didn't even notice all the little things she did for me (like she waited for me before work so we could arrive together etc..). TRUST ME OP, there is a way out for all of us, I couldn't believe it either and now I'm litterally swimming in love, like a stupid 14 yo (I've never really had any gf and I'm 23 rn). YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE m8 !
Maybe you didn't even notice, but there is a grill sneakily watching you when you're walking in the street etc.. And one day, without even you realising it, you'll know what it feels again to love and be loved.. Just be yourself, don't give a shit about anything, and listen to that little voice inside you, then Life will find a way to bring you what you need

Sorry if it's badly written I'm kinda drunk rn

op here and thats great but honestly so much shit has happened to me recently i dont know what to do and i just have become in a very detatched and numb state. i just havent felt anything recently

Great album. Personal favorite album for dealing with depression currently is "with teeth" by nine inch nails.

I was just like you like a week ago m8, and I've been like that for 3 FUCKING YEARS. I know it's hard, but you have to be strong! You have to survive! Who knows what can happen tommorow? and somehow, someday, things will change trust me

okay.... i'll trust you.

>so much shit has happened to me recently
that's a good start! I'm proud of you user.

But what happened tho m8?

soundcloud.com/gautvik/jared-evan-falling-down

well one of my friends, Let's call her Ell she was a good 9/10 if not 10/10, she has been friends with me since i was very young and we always stuck together and were the few people to stick together through schools.
Her mother was diagnosed with cancer a year ago, this hit me too because she was like a mother to me too. It was a pretty bad one too, constantly in pain with ulcers developing around the intestines, slow and very painful and you could tell there was a change, and well she died about a month ago, and my friend couldn't handle losing her mother as well as some other things such as school (We're both seniors and in our final year) and she killed herself recently. One of my best friends in the whole world gone, like that, i never got to confess to her that i loved her, but i think she always sort of knew.
So i'm thinking of dropping out of school or something because she was one of the reasons i stuck on, she needed me to be there and i needed her.
but there's nothing i can do about it now

You feel deep down a desire for answers and recognition from a universe that is indifferent, endless and crushingly void.

everything that gave my life a sense of spiritual structure and intrinsic meaning has turned to dust

leaving me in a frightening wilderness

>close friend an heros
>still rates her /10

Nobody really cares about me, im in a college town all alone and dont really know anybody. I have one semi-friend but i find him annoying as hell and the only reason i dont ditch him is because then id be completely alone. I am not super depressed, just a weird mixture of acceptance and sadness.

seriously? try buddhism. it will really help you

oh fuck that's indeed a sad story m8.. Seeing a relative suffers because of cancer is a terrible experience, my uncle died kind of the same way.. But don't blame yourself for Ell, what she has done was her choice, her fight. It can be very difficult to notice these kind of thought before they happen.. I am really sorry user.

You will need time to recover, take as long as you need, there is no rule. Take some time for yourself. It can be really hard, but you have to SURVIVE

when i was 8 i saw my mother having a cerebrovascular accident i instantly call my father for help moment later im on the floor in shock crying the ambulance came and took my mother to the hospital . next year's feel like shit i remember being bullied because my mother problem she never fully recovered from the accident she doesn't talk, walk eat . Im 18 now and i dont know what to do, in next month im leaving mi parent house so i can go to the university. My father has a girlfriend even though he is still married to my mother I don’t know what to do know

sounds rough man. I hope you'll feel better.

dumping a few feels pics