Can we get a rekt thread going? Maybe even some "Gender Equality"

Can we get a rekt thread going? Maybe even some "Gender Equality"

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would you want gender equality

did i misunderstand?

DONT LET DIS THREAD DIE

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

GTFO newfag

I personally find it funny but unfortunately most people just wank to it

i'm sure that was a male driving that train, fucking machist society

You know honestly, I don't feel great about it, but it does have some redeeming values.

The main thing is, really is usually so hidden from us. Most of the people in our lives try to sugar coat things from when we are young. Some people even deny that certain things go on in the world. Seeing these threads, I always think to myself, "well, I guess I should look twice before crossing the street", "I guess escalators and elevators can be dangerous", "I guess there are people out there beheading people". It makes me think twice in these situations. It makes me more confident when people start arguing whether it's dangerous to vacation in mexico and I want to throw in my two cents.

Seeing a kid fall off an escalator and die may seem morbid, but you can bet if I'm ever bringing kids up an escalator, after seeing a thread like this, I'll pay fucking attention to what those little monkeys are up to, and me viewing this shit may therefore save a life.

On top of that, watching how quickly and easily life can be struck out of someone makes me appreciate it that much more.

Leave this thread and kill yourself faggot

>pasta talking to pasta

So we can bitch slap these annoying femtards. Till they don't want equality anymore.

*raises drink* exactly

hey assholes more livestock rekt

Do we have have anything that will make me hate blacks?

just watch the news, jew
or try existing

This threads reminds the true nature and scence of life

Just post the shit.

idk, I swear I'm a lovely person, but i like to see this, it makes me laugh and happy. honest im really kinda and stuff i really care for people and i help peps but idk gore and stuff

Most people are curious, and i also am getting into a medical field, and 'desensitizing' could be debated, but that isnt the first thing i think going into a rekt thread..

On average i dont laugh once per thread, unless somethings actually funny

that's a really nice chain saw

Here's some gender equality

Dumbass

live by the sword....

why did she challenge a car?

Nig nogs

As with the horror genre, there is something counter-intuitively appealing about it.

It can be therapeutic. When your life is in the shiter, it's easy to view you situation in better light than you feel. When you watch someone just going about their day, trying to stuff their entrails back into them after getting hit by a bus. I personally enjoy it as a fetish.

More Nignog rekt please. Anything you have.

why did he do that??

why do we watch action films where people die? For the thrill. This is simply the next level.

Probably making some "Look at me I'm hard af fam," gesture, not knowing about trigger discipline. /k/ would be displeased.

i think it was a suicide because of a gay relationship failed

did she died?

that is what i call a good suspension

That was a jimmy Fallon skit you stupid spic piece of shit

It'd either this or videos of your mom fucking the neighbors.

Top kek
Now thats some rekt

Bon Jovi got stuck in his head.

You made my night.

Fake as fuck.

from the other thread, this is gold

my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm

>Someone said something longer than a five-word insult
>must be pasta, LEL

No, that's black NASA.

Fucking brutal.

Jimmy Kimmel you stupid spic piece of shit.

imo, its healing, cuz if you ever go out there and you witness that shit in real life, you aint gunna get traumatized, you just gunna giggle a little, either help them or just walk away, you just learn to block it out, whislt people around you are screaming a crying

Looked like a 1911 too.. well done old man.

this was at my old high school. she died and he's getting fucked in prison.

obviously fake, his arms are moving just as he falls, he aint dead

SHE DIED. SHE WAS 13.

Fucking bravo.

Why did he do it?

Set up, but still.

I have met very few women I have wanted to hit. But the ones I am tempted to put in their place arn't even worth it. They live such pathetic lives I decided to ignore them and let them rot in their mental prisons.

why does anyone stab two 13 year old girls, he's a snivelling cuck.

Post vid or shut the fuck up

probably because it's one of the last interesting re-occurring threads on Sup Forums.

Are you implying it's gender equality because they're standing around waiting for a knight in shining armor to lift them up or simply because the man was able to get up? because if it's the latter then it has nothing to do with Gender equality, simply he is more fit than they are. Plus he's cheating, fucker has two less limbs to carry around.

i'd stab em with my cock

>possible broken neck
>man wearing flip flops on his hands comes over
>lift person completely ignoring whether they may have a broken neck or not

sandniggers at their finest.

Howcome smoke was appearing nearing the end of that clip? is it some defense mechanism for gun stores or did he just shoot something and it started smoking?

Sauce

Shockwaves from reports dislodge dust from ceiling and walls that likely never get cleaned. Same shockwaves likely caused some hearing damage to those poor guys.

I feel sorry for train conductors, they must have seen some shit in that line of work

>that look of disdain from the girl as she turns towards the camera at the end

WEW