Somebody posted this shit earlier and was talking about how it was the worst thing Sup Forums ever did...

Somebody posted this shit earlier and was talking about how it was the worst thing Sup Forums ever did, and referring to a video with this bitch crying at one point and shit, but I had to leave and never found out what the story was, or where I could find it. I really want to jack off to this bitch crying. Can someone help me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/558311/this-girl-accidentally-sent-a-nude-pic-to-her-dad-and-then-she-documented-the-aftermath-on-twitter
boards.4tan.org/b/thread/721291692/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums sent her nudes out to her dad and her dad beat and raped her for being a naked whore in the bathroom.

Where can I find more?

Bumping.

Google

I can't find shit, and image search does nothing.

All I can find is this stupid black bitch.
eonline.com/news/558311/this-girl-accidentally-sent-a-nude-pic-to-her-dad-and-then-she-documented-the-aftermath-on-twitter

Does anyone know where this can be found?

Mless

What can I search to find it there?

full of dead links, appreciate it

She never cries, OP.

They were trolling you to get a reaction out of you and they succeeded.

Here. I'll screencap it and reference you to the original thread that has been archived.

boards.4tan.org/b/thread/721291692/

Who gives a shit? It's not even the right story. Does anyone have the link to the chick in the bathroom?

I kind of thought that might have been the case. Thanks for the link, though.

Where can we get these pics full size?!?!

Where can i upload rars to

There's a video floating around according to boards.4tan.org/b/thread/721291692/

Please post if you have it.

mega

mega

I'll just post the best 3.

Thanks so much. Can you post her Facebook pics

And Facebook pic for good measure.

There is no video. He used a setting that takes pictures every 10 seconds. Otherwise, the SD card would have filled up with empty bathroom.

Please upload full set to imgur!

Kik: #FLAC

post thw one with her pussy, when the towel is on her please!!!

Well that was underwhelming. That whole story was some quality b8 tho, i must say

can you please drop the whole set on imgur or volafile?

>beat and raped
LOL WUT? White people are fucked, bro....

Bump

bump for set