youtu.be/KIroLgiCyP8
youtu.be/zGede2uSOkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We waz kangs and sheeeeet

My boy just gotta bit too aroused

All blacks should be gassed.

Any nudes of her?

DINDU NUFFFIN

I'm not trying to blame her, but seriously, why do insanely hot women think it's safe to wear tight, skimpy clothing and run through the woods in dangerous neighborhoods at night?

because of "teach men not to rape" mentality.

>women think
kek

And so it begins...again.

It must be so awkward to be her family and realizing that everyone only cares about this because she was fucking hot.

They're probably all thinking about her being raped.

unclear but surely not because they're asking for asking for it r-right?

Him being black has nothing to do with it. A criminal is a criminal, a murderer is a murderer.

Fuck off, nigger

>black kills white
>silence

>white kills black
>FUCKIN WHITE PEEPLE ALWAYS KILLIN BLACK FOLKS

the dog being a pitbull had nothing do to with the attack. all dogs violently attack people. just don't look at the statistics, or you're a breedist bigot.

Every time I see this story I try and figure out if the jail sentence would be worth raping her. Might be close

every neighborhood in america right now is dangerous because of niggers

can you really blame us for trying to live our normal lives anyway?

we shouldn't have to worry about that kind of shit, and you shouldn't either.
we're just wearing what is sold to us as female athletic wear.
if we wear anything else we still get called dykes.

the woods? really? like far out from civilization? i get it that niggers are monkeys, but they live in concrete jungles bruh.

if this was the 1950's, this shit wouldn't be happening because there wouldn't be batshit crazy nignogs running and gunning.

They aren't. It's cringe worthy to think that lol.

Doing something that raises the chances of a bad thing happening isn't the same thing as inviting that thing to happen.

Driving is hugely dangerous. It is the #5 killer of people in developed countries. I assume you don't think everyone who is driving is "asking to die"

Liberal women are taught by all their (((professors))) that dindus are civilized humans and only racist bigots think otherwise.

I know nuance is hard, but I'm starting to think that you people really don't understand.

When people get upset about whites killing blacks, it's not JUST because the killer was black and the victim was white: it's because - rightly or wrongly - they think that the black person was killed in part BECAUSE they were black.

The same thing is very rarely true (though does happen sometimes) of black people killing white people. Black people aren't killing white people BECAUSE they're white, they do it cause they're rich and want to steal their shit, or their hot and want to rape them.

You can either think they're right or wrong - but they aren't hypocritical.

dogs attack people because they are raised to be violent. the criminal element works much the same way. yes, a lot of black neighborhoods give rise to criminals because of abhorrent conditions, but there's nothing genetic about it. fuck off back to Sup Forums

this is because black people being murdered by whites is usually done by the police and is filmed, or in the case of dylan roof, a mass murder which is clearly racially motivated. if the girl in OP's post was murdered on film, I guarantee it would be huge on the news

see my first paragraph

i'm white

Boi really? You that desperate?

What makes you so sure it was a bad neighborhood? The locals aren't stupid, they know where not to go. It's more likely this guy wandered OUT of one of those areas and crossed her path somewhere that was thought to be relatively safe.

youtu.be/KIroLgiCyP8

What about the fact that white people are literally just as if not MORE fucked up?

nudes?

B U M P
U
M
P

She was found in the woods about 20 feet from the path where she was raped.

All I'm saying is why not jog in the day? Or around your block? Or at a gym? Or with friends?

It just seems like there are so many other options that aren't difficult and are just as good.

>they think
They think wrong. They get killed because theyre breaking the fucking law.

Too bad she died a beautiful one.

*sigh*

your right its nothing genetic. its the fact their moms are single and "dont need no man". that and they certiantly dont try hard to break the pattern.

>721481647
youtu.be/zGede2uSOkU
Do you REALLY feel like getting rid of black people will solve all of your country's murder and rape problems. Use your brain for this one.

Negroid

She was from Queens and went jogging in Brooklyn - at least from what I read. Brooklyn has the two highest violent crime areas in all of NYC, and 8 out of the top 20. Some of it is nice, but a lot of it is really dangerous.

Not all of it, just a pretty big fucking chunk of it.

My (predominately black) neighborhood is safe as fuck unless you're a dumbass "gangsta" or just an asshole who wants to shit where we sleep. Those morons get killed around here regularly.

P.S. - I'm "white" and I fucking love it here.

This.

There are cases where blacks kill whites out of racism but they're a lot more rare than white on black hate crimes.

A lot of people also seem to forget that black people constantly talk shit on other black people who give blacks a bad name. Criminals and goons are hated by other blacks.

Some whites, as opposed to most blacks

No nigga I don't any naked pics

At least you tried, i think.

Well good luck with that. With Donald Trump as your president maybe you'll see just how evil white people can really be.

I guess the green zones and red zones were too close together then. I doubt she was living in the hood. She must have thought her area was safe.

Big cities be dangerous

considering how your fucking cops keep killing unarmed blacks I think it is fair to say he just took a very small step in settling the score.

Fine. Make that argument if you want. I think you're incorrect about that, but that's not what I'm arguing about.

All I'm saying is the "hurr hurr how come those hypocritical libs never say anything about black people killing whites?" line is bullshit. It's only hypocritical if the situations are theoretically the same, and they aren't.

In one case, people believe the violence is racially motivated, in the other, they don't. Different circumstances, different reactions.

When that Black Guy shot a bunch of cops at a BLM protest, it was covered. Why? Because it was racially motivated.

Say they're wrong all you like, but you can't charge them with hypocrisy or inconsistency. That's all.

this news report is biased as fuck. Clearly that chick loved to get blacked by the superior BBC. She probably died of joy and her corpse has a big smile on it's face. Racest media whont show it tho cuz they afraid more white women take up jogging at night.

wow he efficiently disposed of that jigaboo

>Racest

Moron.

She deserved it. Flaunting her body.

Islam is right.

If I have a hot wife, gf, daughter, sister...she needs to be covered head to toe.

I actually live 4 blocks away from where she was murdered and there are no niggers here. Don't know why the dumb bitch chose to run around some marsh at night instead of her block. But then again women don't really have much of a brain.

Oh boy because fucking jogging requires you to be in comfy clothing

POAST YOUR HINDU MUFFINS

how come u didnt help her