BWAAAHHHH bwuuuuuuuaah

BWAAAHHHH bwuuuuuuuaah...
Should they make War of the Worlds again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs
youtube.com/watch?v=WM3PX_GiYHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, I fucking hate when this kind of movies are made about some stupid family/ couple/ friends/ or any literally who

2014 Godzilla also comes to mind

Proper Victorian version fucking when?

After they leave EU.

Yes, but all the cast is going to be women.

Definitely. They should fuck off with that stupid loud as fuck farting noise it made and go back to the original OOLAA!

Also fuck off with the family shit. I want an awesome sci-fi movie with some decent action. Have some sort of Thunderchild including in it.

And destroy Bayonne again? Sure

> Martians actually creating their weapons on the fucking fly.
> Thunderchild and navy vs Tripods.
> Flying Martian vehicles.
> Chemical Weapons (black smoke).
> The slow build up as the shit hits the fan.

OOOLLLAAAA!!! Scared me far more than the honking in Spielberg's version.

>that stupid loud as fuck farting noise
youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs

Exactly. Can you imagine hiding from aliens and hearing that in foreground? Coming after you, getting closer and closer. Fucking gives me the chills.

It's so creepy and cool at the same time :)

I fucking loved the atmosphere, the set pieces, the design, and the direction. It was a different take into alien invasion movie with focusing more on human aspect. It really felt like we're in the middle of alien invasion. I thought Tom Cruise was fine, Dakota was annoying but it was believable with the situation in the movie, but Robbie was stupid as fuck and doesn't make sense

No, just make some more original alien movies.

whatever happened to that guy that played Robbie? He had a stand alone movie then nothing

>bloodborne: the movie
I'd watch it

2005 WoW is great because it's so unlike any other blockbusters, even today. Instead of a gung ho action film, it's legit terrifying and the Cruiser is running for his life, not fighting. It only goes downhill once he actually does start doing heroic things, if they changed the entire 3rd act it would be an amazing film and one of Spielberg's best, but sadly that whole part of the movie drags the rest down considerably

BWAAAHHHHH the frensh

WOTW has been adapted many, many times.

-original novel, by Wells
-radio drama by (confusingly) Welles
-a Classics Illustrated comic book (I have one, in extremely poor condition, I re-read it recently)
-the 1953 film (this one takes a design detour, depicting the warships as really cool looking stylized manta-ray levitating things, and not the classical tripods)
-The Tom Cruise flick (which I remember liking)
-etc, I'm sure there's more.

It's a property that has been done so many times that it can stand to sit for a good 30, 50 years. What you should really be asking is, "which already-existing adaptation of WOTW should I try next?"

Try the 50s version. Sweet spaceships in that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=WM3PX_GiYHo

They should adapt the Tripods books instead. Those were fun. They could do like a Maze runner thing.

this is what I want.
complete with freakish spaghetti-beak martians... thunderchild and black-smoke scenes. artillery dudes hitting a tripod in the legs and killing it...then getting burned alive by heat rays.

it'd be cool as fuck.