Football is lame as fuck and caters to the lowest common denominator...

Football is lame as fuck and caters to the lowest common denominator. Every other commercial is for terrible beer or dick problems.

What the hell is wrong with all the people who are into this retard sport?

Were you bullied in high school? Maybe just uncool? Didn't get pussy in college?

lowest common denominator of what?

Are you talking about football FOOTball or american's retard sport?

Football is literally the thinking man's game. Anyone that doesn't like football is a confirmed fag

You mean povertyball, enjoyed by mostly monkeys and everyone falls down and cries with a strong wind?

I dunno. The Super Bowl is kinda cool to watch. Do you understand it?

Fuck football, Nascar is the gayest shit ever, grown men chase each other around the track to see who gets to sit on the pole

It's pure, fair competition, you dork. That's what people like about it. It's the one place where you can definitively see the true worth of a man established load and clear.

I think you're talking about chess.

cartman?

Finally, someone who isn't a fucking moron

A bunch of overpaid niggers throwing a ball around.

Football is chess, when other sports are checkers, chump

It is a shitty game, I wouldn't disagree with you, but its played with FOOT

The terrible beer one was right, other than that you're just hating on people's preferences lmao. It's just a sport don't get your dick caught because other people like it.

Nope chess is absolute strategy, football has other factors like strength speed etc. Too much dependence on all your team mates

If I'm watching a sport, I'd turn on x games or something for 10 minutes Instead of watching guys fondle balls for 4 hours

>Hating on any sport
lol what is this 6th grade?
it all comes down to preference if you don't agree with me then come down on my chest

Kek. This should be good.

I really miss moot

I have no clue about football

The best about it is the 3x KFC buckets and the beer with the mates

Its not rocket science.

Umad ya can't afford a super bowl party?

SJSU suicide

calling handegg football

i gave your mom a sausage induced heart attack

Butt hurt euro fag detected

HAHAHAHA Funny man, american football is shiteeeeeeeee, they do one run and then 10 mins of fucking adds, what the fuck is this shit

>caters to the lowest common denominator

you clearly have never seen the people who watch professional wrestling or nascar

>calling a sport handegg

>doesnt understand why people consider europeans faggots

what it is....A billion dollar industry put together by media conglomerate to encourage you dress,think,or buy a certain way/something. Its a business that makes money. Simple.

P.S. those ads work or they wouldn't run em.

>thinking man's game
>full of overpaid niggers who sometimes stop breaking the law long enough to actually play

Holy Schnikes it took like this long for the spotting too. i just fingerboxed myself, playa. jesus i'm old.