What are Sup Forums's thoughts about Slopknit?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts about Slopknit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDfnJB_2PJk
youtube.com/watch?v=qw2LU1yS7aw
youtube.com/watch?v=DbW40lEfGmU
youtube.com/watch?v=eXEYMRjFsrU
youtube.com/watch?v=LdUyyBFZIr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slapnuts is okay

Early stuff is good , grey chapter was good everything in-between sucked

they make millions travel the world fuck bitches rub elbows with famous people
u sit in the basement jackin off

They're retarded.

have some good songs

Iowa is pretty hardcore I like it.

>calls me a basement dweller
>gets triggered by what I say
Pick one

Also I never said I dislike them

tryhards

that album was their best. im a punk and not into nu metal very much but if you like them check out my brother's band rig time. they have some nu metal vibes youtube.com/watch?v=wDfnJB_2PJk

they were awesome when i was in highschool but that was 13 years ago. now im lucky if i listen to one or two songs by them in a year.

They're fucking retarded, grown men, dressed like they're going trick-or-treating. I hope they all drop dead, and then you as well.

For some reason their recorded songs suck the shit out of my ass compared to their live stuff. I mean, look at this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=qw2LU1yS7aw - Fake and gay
youtube.com/watch?v=DbW40lEfGmU - Pretty damn awesome

Definitely leans toward an angry teenager crowd pleaser.

Both suck

This.
Self-titled and Iowa are among the best early 00s metal albums. Masterpieces.
Vol 3 was ok but not as good and unfortunately got many kids to know them because of songs like Duality and Before I Forget, which were good but honestly they were pretty far from what Slipknot have been, also that album had better songs.

I Push my fingers into my eyes

It's the only thing that doesn't make me gay

I FELT THE HATE RISE UP IN ME

Cory Feldman is pretty good as band singer.

I would practically take these guys over Slipknot youtube.com/watch?v=eXEYMRjFsrU

They are shit. Give me some Carach Angren or Burzum any day.

I hope for their sake their next album us more like the ST, since if they abandon the signiture slipknot sounds, (their vocals, rapping and dj sounds like in surfacing) there's nothing separating them from other generic bands

metal for kids

I've somehow managed to go through life not ever hearing them once, at least as far as I know. Recently my friend played one of their songs when I went over to visit him and his wife. They didn't really sound like I expected. I wouldn't say that I liked what I heard exactly, but I guess it was tolerable. I now get the impression that they aren't horrible musicians, it's just that their faggotry and that of their fans overshadows any talent they may have. Kind of like Marilyn Manson at the height of his career I guess.

I'm honestly surprised there's people still listening to them nowadays or even waiting for a new album.
I thought they were done as a band. And this doesn't even come from a hater, I was like the #1 fan of them, had listened to everything they've done and used to know every song.
But they released albums with such a low frequency that I started losing interest. Then AHIG came out and it was even worse and when they finally made a good album again (gray chapter) it had been so many years I just moved on.

that red one was groundbreaking, Iowa was heavy af... all the rest is garbage

A bunch of pussies with an elementary school vocabulary.
youtube.com/watch?v=LdUyyBFZIr0

Loved them in my younger years, still love the nostalgia, still bang the old stuff especially self titled

not really.

Slipcock are one of the most un talanted bands in the metal genre.
They make metal look bad.
And that stone sour shit can suck my balls.

> hurr they didn't put any technical solos in their songs and they sold more than my technical bands with boring songs and faggy voices therefore they're bad durr
Don't be so butthurt, user.

Grew up with them, but doesn't listen to them that much anympre. Saw them live once though and damn these guys are tier 1 entertainers!

Doom metal is real metal.
Slip cock are pop music.

too much jelly in here

their earlier albums were the best, kind of became trendy .

Slipknot is good

Enjoyed all albums except for the gray chapter. It's horrible

Corey Taylor is a great vocalist, and I really enjoyed All Hope Is Gone when I was younger.

Was good for the time, should've stopped after all hope is gone. Now they're just aging rockers playing angsty songs for 13 year old with parent issues

I could never understand why a song would bring so much relief.

Ohh, those teenage angsty years where I was the only emo in a school full of pakis. Those were the days.

Loved them

> in a school full of pakis.
wat

>everything in-between sucked