How is nudity viewed in your cunt?

How is nudity viewed in your cunt?

>that sickening feeling of seeing German pensioners sunning nude on the beach in Majorca

pervert

I had never seen so many topless or straight up nude people in my life when I went to Barcelona.
I would have thought most Spaniards were pretty jaded to this shit by now.

...says the country of dakimakuras.

It's either that or have no income

Most nude beaches here are 18+ and many of them are gay pickup spots.

t. the flag of alabama hot pocket

It's a taboo and often times illegal.

lmao this.
8 in the fucking morning people 18 y/o girls were sunbathing topless on the beach

good times

Which beach? I went to Marbella beach and only 1 woman was actually naked there.

South Korea has a pretty toxic combination of extreme Christfags and Confucian morality, so....

t。country where the かんちょうwas invented

La Barceloneta beach desu
literally full with them

t. Homo

Looking at a map I think it must have been Sant Miquel. I just followed my friends when I was there so I don't really know.
The place was fucking packed though.

Countries with a family-oriented culture like the Anglosphere and the Middle East tend to disdain nudity. Countries with a collectivist culture like Scandinavia are ok with it since the entire nation is your family and you have nothing to hide from them.

I've seen more topless Brits and Australians than I care to

it's mostly Americans who seem to have a bit of a taboo around nudity

You should meet my family, nudity in my household wasn't shit. When I was young I thought it was weird my friends and their parents didn't walk around naked at home. Wasn't till I was about 10-11 my mom stopped walking around naked and we pretty much swapped nudity with underwear. My Dad never gave a fuck though. Never.
>T. naked right now

But yeah, public nudity is pretty taboo in the US.

I saw a Swedish (?) family on the beach in Cadiz last summer and their son (aged about 8 I guess) was walking around naked. That's a little too old for that shit in my opinion and besides nobody needs to see your kid's sausage waving in the breeze.

it's shunned

So if I walked around Warsaw with my dangles hanging out I would just be shunned by the locals?

burgers are prudes

Last time I was on a beach in Cadiz I saw an 80 year old grandma with her saggy tits flopping about. It distracted me from the view of her hot granddaughter who also had her tits out

Yo y mi primo solíamos jugar desnudos en la playa cuando éramos pequeños. Yo llevaba bañadores a partir de los 6 años, pero mi primo se desnudo de vez en cuando hasta que tenía 9 años, por lo general cuando se olvidó de traer sus baúles. A nadie le importó. Sin embargo, era un poco inusual ver a los niños de más de 6 lo hacen. La mayoría de los niños de la edad de 8 sentirán modesta y quieren cubrirse.

errggh...

at day - arrested
at night - beaten up
in southern districts - raped by gays

>a family-oriented culture
>like the Anglosphere

It should only be well seen on nudist beach, although foreigners should think that it is normal here.

They put on their clothes when they saw you

¿Eras un niño en los años 90 Asumo? Sé que nuestros padres y abuelos generación creían que los niños desnudos en la playa eran natural y normal porque crecieron cuando España era una dictadura pobres y la gente no podía permitirse el traje de baño. No veo ninguna razón hoy en día para un niño mayor de 5 a estar desnudo cuando se puede comprar todos los trajes de baño que necesita. Recuerdo que visiten la playa cuando yo era un niño y ver a una mujer mayor con su nieto de edad aproximadamente 9 y diciéndole a desnudarse, porque él no tenía su traje de baño con él. Era obvio que él no quería hacerlo y que era muy incómodo estar desnudo. La generación más vieja parecía no tener comprensión de la necesidad de privacidad de los niños.

No one ever ever goes around nude on a public beach here unless it's a small kid.

Yeah I agree. The hippie-dippie 70s are long over and today most Swedish beachgoers wear these.

>How is nudity viewed in your cunt?
Usually with an erection alone in a room behind a computer screen. Feels good, man.

Fuck off you insufferably ignorant burger.
Your culture is the antithesis of family orientated. The very concept of the rat race is fucking over everyone else in order to reach the top. That is the American Dream.

Noone really cares.
In the summer you can see women sunbathing topless in parks. There are a number of nudist beaches around lakes and rivers.

How does it feel knowing Australia will always remain an irrelevant shithole?

I live in a beach town and I've never seen anyone with their tits out, they'd probably get arrested.

This is pretty low test banter desu, you could at least insinuate that his country is a Chinese colony or something.

>Australia will always remain an irrelevant shithole
I wish at least then we might not get so many immi-hmmm.

H A R A M
A
R
A
M

Banter is a finely-honed craft that takes years to get good at. You can always tell when a poster is new at it/underage.

Why do germans do that? I lived with two german girls(23 and 27 respectively) when I was 9 and they would often sunbath and swim in the pool with their titties bare.

I mean I loved it but it was strange.

australia is the prudest non-muslim country in the world

>Thinks quoting another post makes it some form of ebin banter

JFC, what a fucking tryhard twat

O shut the fuck up

lots of nudist camps and beaches

Now you're just calling them mean names and cursing. Try to apply yourself.

Too busy applying my penis in to your mum's vagina la

Now that is the purile third grader joke that we all know and love. Reach for the stars friend, you've got talent.

La madurez de los niños y su sentido de la modestia pueden variar mucho. Algunos niños quieren encubrir a las 6, y hay 10 años de edad que felizmente vagan desnudos si se les permite. No creo que sea justo forzar a un niño a desnudarse en la playa en contra de sus deseos. Por otro lado, no hay nada inherentemente mal con estar desnudo (hasta la edad de la pubertad de todos modos) si lo desean. Para mí, un comportamiento realmente sin sentido es la forma en que los estadounidenses y los británicos ponen bikinis en niñas que no tienen senos.

La gente a menudo parece olvidar que los niños son la fase larvaria de nuestra especie, al igual que una oruga o un grub.

I already had my dick sucked by your mum, fuck off faggot

You can't fool me by just pretending to be retarded.
I know that beneath that shell of hardened social ineptitude lives a mind capable of making a decent Sweden YES joke.

How?always thought people here were a bit too open

Females - if they do body paint, it's considered art. During Carnival, this is taken to the extreme.
Males - noone wants to see them naked around.

We have some nude beaches, but mostly old women and gays go there.

Actually the two (one was only topless) I saw took their clothes off when I arrived :) true story

>La gente a menudo parece olvidar que los niños son la fase larvaria de nuestra especie, al igual que una oruga o un grub

Edgy

Voting communist/nazi and nudity is what keeps the East German alive.

When i was in Croatia i often saw German families partaking in public nudity on the beaches

bump

Well, he's not wrong.

That's the case with most Nude beaches

Me no speak Espana. Me no livo in Californio.

Uncensored version when?

too much censor mades it pervertish here

Same as america. Wish we were less prudish like some euro countries are.
Though they probably won't be that way for long, as american culture is absorbing others more and more.

>un comportamiento realmente sin sentido es la forma en que los estadounidenses y los británicos ponen bikinis en niñas que no tienen senos.

It used to be ok to show naked people on state run tv as long as it had a context (such as winther bathing or nudism).

Today, im not sure.

I don't believe you

we're not as puritan as americans about nudity but still not like europeans

They probably wanted to avoid getting a white bra shaped pattern on their otherwise lightbrown bodies.

Has anyone here been to cap dagde? I want to know how much of a nudist paradise it actually is.

We should make it illegal for women to not wear sexually suggestive clothing on beaches.

Yes, continue fighting the dirty xinjiang rebels

In my country everyone freaked out when they saw a bit of nip.

In my state it's a non issue.

This is just embarrassing