>no gf
>shut in
>full time student
>depressed because of the above
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

anarchistrevival.com/2017/02/05/the-modern-philosopher/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

find something better to do with your time than mope about a situation you have complete control over.

shut up and endure or quit.

How do I change it though? I've tried but nothing has happened, on the verge of giving up now

go outside

And do what?

In the same boat, girl I was dating called everything off today - first normie contact I've had in months. Idk if I'm even gonna get a decent grade I'm graduating soon as well

Do what needs to be done; kill the normies. Kill all of them.
Semper fi, robot.

hike
at least 2 miles
elevation doesn't matter

Listen 2 slipknot bruhh

anarchistrevival.com/2017/02/05/the-modern-philosopher/

Absolutely anything, go people watch, for a walk, bicycle ride, volunteer, something.

Same op here and I felt myself slipping into depression. Find yourself a job and start exercising, I did both by working for deliveroo and trust me, you'll start feeling more self worth due to job satisfaction as well as coming home knackered so it's easier to fall asleep earlier and not stay up. Once you've gone over that hurdle, you'll find things like getting your head down and going out will become a lot easier

>devote your time to a shitty popular game
>git gud
>start streaming and make enough money to become a NEET and live peacefully for the rest of your life

masturbate, get fit, get a girl, be happy

How will any of those things help me get friends and a life though?

Already fulfilled steps one and two, not three and four though

Kill Self But send Nudes First

Didn't you read? Once you build up self worth and confidence, and have a little money coming in, you'll begin to have the right mindset for going out, meeting people and potentially finding someone. It's a gradual process but these things are interlinked psychologically, and you wanna try and build a positive feedback loop, starting by getting yourself outside, exercising and not laying in bed or moping in your room all day

doing any kind of physical exertion produces serotonin

Her face would look nice on a mug-shot.

you need a job or some kind of club/activity where you can meet people and make friends

What sort of job or activity? Gimme ideas plox

don't wory about making friends at first, just get comfortable talking to people
i know its bullshit but learn to make a lot of smalltalk with people you meet during the day. once you get comfortable saying things to people youll never see again and dont matter, you wont be as nervous talking to people who do matter

what are you interested in?

well you gotta start from the bottom of your list and go up it.

>part time student
>job maybe?
>go outside (job helps)
>make friends with coworkers n shit
>ask out qt friend of coworkers or even a qt coworker

normalize a little, OP.

Not much at all really. I like shooting occasionally and going paintballing, but not really much else

are there any paintball clubs nearby? and pick up games?

Nah, it's too expensive for me to go regularly

make it monthly
shooting is expensive though

but seriously, try some local hikes

Do you own a gun?

There aren't any hikes near me, I live in the middle of a city

Nope, live in the UK, have to shoot at the range

drink aLCOHOL like a motherfucker

there's clubs you can join that will handle transportation
plus its a great way to meet people

kek