twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

follow the vape bruh

Are those all open or unopened cans?

unopened besides the one I am drinking I throw away trash

was it hard to wall mount that iMac?

whats ur mac setup? just bought one

are those speakers jbl's?

rokits right?

early or mid 2016 rMBP, shit razer keyboard and a not so shit razer mouse, krk speakers with an interface and a monitor. pretty basic

they're krk rockit 5's

Do you really want a picture of my toilet?

if that is where you are sitting then yes

no. you have to order the VESA version of the imac of course but it was no more difficult than vesamounting any tv to a wall...

At work on smoko. Near empty elevator shafts.

Did not know they had a vesa version always though it had to do with removing that stand or something

>2017

>Still watches South Park

what line of work?

comfy in my lounge chair

Jesus christ, could you be more of a fucking weeb?

i remember you from Sup Forums BST's wayyyy way long ago.

Data & Communications and Security Systems. We're doing the access control, cameras, intercoms and alarm for seven 14+ Story apartment complexes. We're currently only on stage one and stage two is up to level two.

I've lived in Japan for ten years and work as a translator in academia.

So... yes. I could.

Is that the funny bot episode

yeah pretty sure. wasn't really watching but there were parts about germany being the most unfunny country or something stupid.

wow such gay

Look at all them bullets you'll never use or maybe you will but only on targets

this is you

youtube.com/watch?v=45glq7huJJc

nice x-files poster op, have same one in my room

got no pics of my ass
take my word and deal with it

Taking a shit at work right about now

you are sitting at your own ass?

this looks comfy mang

that lamp/light is pretty cool. Where can I find one? or what are they called?

Yeah, I've been posting here since like 2006. Station has come a long way since then.

Chilling at college apartment

windows?

what do you do to afford all that stuff?

google search: RGB egg lamp: amazon.com/Glovion-Remote-Controlled-Outdoor-Landscape/dp/B00UV6YHIY

cool

it's an elgato avea flare blutooth rgb lamp with battery so you can move it around if you want to...

we used to go on a decent bit about your post modern furniture pieces. glad to see you're still around!

>nogunz detected

that's not really a lot of ammo. I keep the mags loaded for convenience and shoot at least 500rds a month minimum in competitions and practice. But thanks for attempting to sound intelligent, I appreciate the effort.

Here mostly.

very nice man. how long did this project take?

2 years from start to finish but I never really get happy with the setup. Keep changing things.

Looks amazing.

What's the deal with the walls, though? Did you refit a shipping crate, or is that some special acoustic material?

whats your audio set up like?
Should go towards a jvc or a sony projector depending on your price point, and screen depends on what kind of projector/light

It's just wooden paneling (used to be that horrible 90's color) repainted in flat black. The squares higher up are acoustic panels though.

any details on this such as room size or what this room was before conversion to a theater? looking to put something like this together in the near future.

Wow. I wonder how many Good Boy Points that guy has now.

>eating little caesars

I'm NEET right now. None of it really cost anything as I got it in garage sales, dumpsters, craigslist, and such.

Thanks user. Wish the modern furniture would get less popular. It is getting really hard to find now.

you are the navy seals guy ...
or?

Fronts are a set of Dynavoice Challenger M-65 EX 5.0. Rears and mids are XTZ 99 W12.16.
Use a Onkyo TX-NR609 as a receiver and Kinpin screen. My projector is currently a VPL-HW45ES (Sony) that I don't like. The colors feel a little off.

its not even the superbowl

you really need some art on that wall! and no shame in little caesars where else are you getting a pizza for 5 dollars

Still ammo now stop trying to sound dumbass

intelligent you dumbass*

it is but I wish I had money for a proper chair and desk. I'm pretty happy w the rest

>larping this hard

Size? Maybe 15 Square feet? Not sure, but it used to be a section of my basement with a water heater and crap. Just slapped up a new wall and refitted the electrics.

look around craigslist "free" listings for your area. lots of good curbed furniture people don't want to see go to waste. you just go and pick it up.

Square meters. Is what I meant.

thanks for info. it really looks like a good space! friends and fam must like it (implying friends and fam)

do you keep the last gen consoles on that dresser for decoration or do you actually play on that small CRT tv?

didn't think of that, here in brooklyn people are always throwing furniture away I keep trying to keep an eye on that while my commute to the station.

>shilling for little caesars

I'm just drunk man

the tv is connect to a CCT camera at the front door of the house

leet as fuck

Nah I live alone, rebuilt it after my bitch wife left me.
Got two kids though, they love it. Pretty much watched every single Disney and Pixar movie on that the last few years lol.

Get a better fucking clock my god did you Macgyver it yourself or what.

It is a George Nelson clock. The person who created it was one of the greatest designers of the 20th century.

No. True soldier doesn't need a single weapon. He would kill you without any.
youtube.com/watch?v=O0CSMi4Ss_I

u produce bruh ?

it's been a hobby for some years now

looks shit.

On mobile while taking a horrendous shit

happy for you! had you been holding it long or was this a natural cadence toilet visit?

Because you have poor taste.

Just my everyday routine

my boyfriend gave me a good pounding! about three or four for the last few days in fact. i'm definitely backed up, hehe :)

>one of the greatest designers of the 20th century

that's a big overstatement. he was good, but not THAT good, nothing special for his time

>
you are for sure the person who posted the photo and I appreciate your very fast and informative reply [=

learn to play a real instrument you tool

I had no room for my guitars in my recent move into dorm life. hopefully next year I will have a space for all of my musical interests.

He was one of the founders of American modern design. Quite literally one of the most widely renowned modernist designers out there.

poor taste? It looks like an 8 year old strung a few sticks together and smashed a watch onto it. Fuck off with your "It's designer so it is amazing" idealism, it's shit.

Faggots
Fuckers

that case just looks like shit

>40" monitor

straya cunt

edgelord detected