Real talks how come you guys are so mean and vindicative?

Real talks how come you guys are so mean and vindicative?

Because we hurt inside

It's the internet. Stop taking things seriously. If something is really that upsetting to you just don't look at it.

It's not upsetting for me, you just avoided the question.

>It's the internet
I answered you in the first three words you illiterate monkey.

I get triggered whenever a mob of anons gang up on OP.

Why so much hate on OPs, Sup Forums???

I think most people on Sup Forums spend lots of time here because they were abused verbally by people around them, the idea of being able to express our opinion without any kind or repercussion brings out the worse in us and let us continue being social handicapped without letting us question ourself

Because nobody taught me how to give a shit about people.

You're retarded if you think Sup Forums is a reflectionof the entire internet. Sup Forums is not the norm it's a black horse and that's why we all come here.

You shouldn't have to be taught that.

Yes you absolutely should. Love is learned.

Exactly! Just like hate, idiocy and the mental illness called liberalism

You're right about that
This is the only place you can say whatever the fuck you want without being banned, muted or otherwise punished, and no one can tie it to your real world identity
You're looking at the true nature of man

It's spelled 'vindictive' you cunt

I think if you met most people here, you would find that they are pretty normal. What seems mean and vindictive to you is funny to me. People here do not take themselves too seriously, When they talk about other people, they treat those people as if they were the same way. The pushback you see that highlights what you don't like about this place actually comes from the fact that there are people out there who can't take a joke...because they take themselves *very* seriously.

With that in mind, go fuck yourself.

We're products of our environment. Blame the modern world.

Projection. The "Internet Hate Machine" hates nothing more than it hates itself.

Shit in my mouth daddy

There are an awful lot of people here who identify as kiberal politically who come here because they are fed up with the left. At least two of them.

zozzle