Got DMT, just wondering what to expect and if you have any experiences please share good/bad

Got DMT, just wondering what to expect and if you have any experiences please share good/bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFI9jwovpfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just expect your life to be forever changed and prepare for one one of the most intense experiences of your life

you will od and die

be very prepared for it to be the most intense thing you've ever experienced.
how are you going to smoke it OP? curious

Just in a pipe

Any tips for setting and everything else. Also should I be alone or with a group?

in a pipe, with weed?
DONT BE ALONE, holy fuck that's a no brainer.
just remember that no matter what, you aint gonna die. preferably be with one or two close mates, who you know wont fuck with you, and just have a good time, start with a tiny bit and then after you come down in ten mins have a fair amount and you'll "break through"
if at first you don't succeed, try, try, again.

alone is best for me personally and usually people being around tends to make you paranoid causing a bad trip which on DMT you DO NOT want

Made the inside of my head look like a Tom Petty video.

Best to smoke it with weed? Cheers didn't know if I should mix or not. Why do you say "just remember that no matter what, you aint gonna die." haha describe if you can

Pack up your bong with sticky, put the dmt in there too, spark that bitch up and clear a whip it, hold as long as ur pussy lungs can handle. Then blast offf to fuckkk

how does one go about getting dmt without making it yourself

Haha can't wait, whats it going to be like, everyone says its LSD on LSD so i can't imagine what i'm in store for

Alphabay onions

well, I get a little paranoid when smoking things that make me trip, so keeping that in the back of my mind is just good, a little reminder that no matter what happens, its not going to be bad.
you don't want to burn the DMT, put some weed in the bottom of your pipe, a TINY bit of DMT to start, and then some more weed.
Hold it in for as long as you can and then when you breath out itll feel like a balloon is getting filled, inside your skull, and then in about 2 seconds youll be off.
and again, start small and build yourself up, youll know when you break through coz youll be out of this world.
its exactly as people say, like lsd but an entire trip compressed into 10-15mins

thats consdering he actually "breaks through" if not then he`ll have a LSDx10 like experience

litreally on your first inhale you feel like you`ve forgotten how to breathe
it made me panic a little

How long should I wait between repacking or should I just go as soon as I exhale?

Hahah sounds good!

It's kinda like acid, but once you break through its gets crazy, depends on your experiences with tripping on diff stuff mush peyote etc. But just go slow till you know the feels. And I always like to just lay on my bed and do it so I'm comfortable.

Random side note, best feeling I've like ever had was my ex blowing me while I took some hits, and blasted off as I blasted in her mouth. Was godlike bj

Sex is always 1,000x better smashed on something

When people say it comes on quick. Its no joke.
Like BAM - Hyperspace.

If you take as much as you can in one really long pull then the pipe will start morphing as you go and your vision narrows so much its like reality is being torn away from you.

For someone who is used to fairly high lsd experiences this still hits you like a train.

between hits? wait till you the hit you just had wears off, dmt is strange in that you go from being fucked off your skull to sober in the space of a heartbeat, ive never had a hit whilst I'm still tripping, tbh, I don't thing you could.
also, put the pipe down while your holding your breath with the hit, otherwise you might drop the pipe.

Fair enough, so stick to small amounts of time so I don't get whiplash. I've heard people say that it feels like layers of your humanity getting torn away until you're nothing before, any experience on that?

I thought it had a small trip time so even if I wait between hits before it wears off will it get stronger each hit?

if your still consious or come back from the hyperspace quickly stare at yourself in the mirror
prepare for a shocking view

Scrying ain't for me

no dont do that it has a very quick tolerance build up
do a massive pull in less than 3 hits or youll build too much tolerance in little time and will need twice as much as the first hit

I wouldn't recommend it, but if you can manage to make your hands operate packing a bowl, which I doubt, give it a shot

theres a name for it?
kek, i didnt know
what does scrying suppose to mean

wered you get it op?

P sure its called scrying, It's like if you stare at yourself in the mirror long enough it can just fuck you up especially when trippin

Was offered it from a friend but was looking to get it off Alphabay.

oh that explains my hourly long session in the mirror on LSD
i always do it, dont know why - its spooky but it feels great

Only the weak minded and weak willed cave in to their own reflection

oh right nice, i was thinking about getting some off oasis, but is expensive as fuck, id rather just get some Mary wood rose bark and do an extraction

ive been growing mushrooms for over month now and i took a massive 10g hit, it felt almost identical to dmt, but now all my mushies are gone, and im gunna have to wait for the next harvest, rip me

When you take the hit, you will hear start to feel a build up of gravity or the feeling of going up a roller coaster. you will hear your own voice as if you had headphones plugged into a microphone. It will get very intense kind of like one toke over the line. it will slowly get more and more intense with insane a kaleidoscope effect. i drew the two visuals i saw.

whats that suppose to mean?
i have one of the trippiest scariest moments staring at myself in the mirror, in fact id go as far to say youd be brave to even try
had moments where my head shape would be small or enlarge or moments where i looked completely old even saw myself in grey hair (fucking spooked me so much)
then had a moment where my eyebrows were dancing around my eyes and what seemed like a person talking to me inside my pupils (this one made me almost go into panic mode)

Friend bought dmt though he is a badass and Know everyshit took dmt took Mao blocker took 4acodmt
got shizo shit with fucking hard brain fuck ...broke up contact with him

Where the fuck did you get it? I can't find that shit anywhere.

You lucky duck. I can't find it anywhere. I got 5-Meo-Dmt but its not the same supposedly

You can go again straight after you just need a little bit more.

Most people dont get fully there the first time anyway.

A good video to watch about multiple hits here...
youtube.com/watch?v=pFI9jwovpfY

5meo is synthetic shooms essencially

Awesome, quick question do you just end up flopping and laying there like a mong dribbling or are you very able to move your head and look around the room?

Not quite. It's the active ingredient extracted from psychedelic frogs. Smoked its extremely potent. Wasn't like shrooms at all.

you are retarded

Its very comfortable to sit/lie down. Its like the chair/bed cuddles you up and gets very cozy.

Saying that I did have one trip where I forced myself to open my eyes and try walking around. You can force yourself to 'normal' movement but its better to let yourself flop or put your head in your hands.

Also should I go with 30mg dose? or farrrrrrrrr less?

Depends how fucked you get. I just like to sit there and enjoy the space flight and pretend I'm a pilot that hears colors

Should you close your eyes then?

Yep