Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20LWam5KMQg
youtube.com/watch?v=vozOgIWT8v8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably didn't happen from nothing. It could be from the death of the previous universe.

get thee behind me Satan! And bring your triggering remarks with you.

we need to chemo you again?
i thought we were in remission

/thread

get a TV Big Bang Theory is on reruns everywhere..

BAZINGA!

So your explanation was "A wizard did it"?
At least we have some factual proof

i actually want to punch that girl in the fucking face

There is an equal amount of negative energy to energy and since mass and energy are basically the same thing it all balances out.
There was nothing then a big bang and still nothing. It's still more believable than some magic sky faggot farming out a universe out of nothing, think about it, where did this intelligent creator of yours get the materials for his grand design

Man the harpoons!

Everyone knows that God made everything :)

>What is a nuclear weapon?

Where does all of that energy come from? Its almost as if it comes from nowhere, yet there are ways of determining the amount of energy released in a controlled chain reaction. The big bang does not seems so ridiculous, when you consider our technology and the science behind all of it, unless you think angels make your wifi possible.

Old galaxies die, creating black holes. Black holes collide, spitting everything out the other side, violently. New dimension/universe is born.

do you guys think its either big bang or god?
there are lots of theories even scientific such as steady state
anyways stale responses guys

You can't /thread your own post. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE RULES ANYMORE?

This thread is bait stop replying. OP never even says anything afterwards anyway

>after literal years of this bait being posted all the autists still come out of the woodwork

No one actually knows the parameters before the big bang, the very process of the big bangs occurance could of changed the physics of existance, but theres also the same amount of evidence for this as there is a god anyway.

Halleluluhhhhh

The singularity wasn't nothing, it was a mass of nigh infinitely high density and temperature.
Stupid kid.

so is the god thing

I think it was both.

>2017
>not knowing inflationary cosmology
The fact that a bang happened isn't really that mysterious at all. It's why it was in such a low entropy state that's the issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=20LWam5KMQg

Still makes more sense than religion.

FELL THE POWER OF MY DUBS

>implying god magic can be explained in physical terms

nothing was stopping it happening

TRUMP STUMPED CODE RED CODE RED

youtube.com/watch?v=vozOgIWT8v8

REPENT YOU FUCKING ATHEISTS!!!!!!! REPENT OR I WILL SPAM THIS BOARD FULL UNTIL MORNING!!!!!

This is why we need to build the wall

>There was nothing
Guess you dont know what he big bang theory is then.

If somebody created it then who created the creator?

Okay

Someone tell me

who is that guy

the face everyone keeps posting

what is the story behind the meme

Well, in a few trillionths of a second, your life can go to shit.

Seems feasible to me.

where can i find this video?

Stop reposting this lame copypasta.

b why am i such a faggoty fag faggot who keeps posting shit threads all day long because i have no life? I never leave the house and only know what my minister dad has beaten into me over the years.

moms callinya kiddo

i saw the thumbnail. I needed to know more.

I was not disappointed.

Fuck off you little piece of shit. There are over 10,000 religions in the world and every fucking one of them is made up by men. Religion is the oldest pyramid scheme in the world. They want your money and for you to have as many kids as possible and indoctrinate them with their religion from birth. Build their flock and money. Religion causes or is behind every fucking war there is and there is 0 proof for anything all 10,000 of them say. Take a science class and learn something instead of listening to made up 1,000's of year old bullshit. There is no Allah no god and Jesus was just a man. All life continues to evolve and eventually radical religious fuck heads will be a thing of the past unless they manage to blow us all up first in the name of their piece of shit religions. You know what i call men who think they talk to gods? Homeless crazy people who live under bridges.

makes sense if you think about it as part of a cycle, compression, critical mass, expansion, etc.