Guys how do i overcome the feeling of not being a millionaire...

Guys how do i overcome the feeling of not being a millionaire, my parents lost about 25 million euros and we have only a little left. I'll actually have to work for my money and this feeling is scary. My life has been so effortless till this day. Its like fucking prostitutes all my life and suddenly have to actually seduce women. I finished school with minimal effort and average grades and i'm not qualified for any job. Plus i'll have to move out of this rich neighbourhood and loose all of my social life. I know "boo hoo you'll have to live a normal life" but imagine yourself in my situation. Having everything you have ever wanted for 20 years and then loosing everything. I just don't know what to do know. I was not ready for this.

HAHA

> loose all of my social life
all that expensive education sure as fuck didn't pay off.

be grateful - money is poison. It will be hard, but you are already way ahead of 90% of the people you meet.

how old are you?

I know it is scary, but it will be ok.

WAH LIFE DIDN'T TURN OUT EXACTLY THE WAY I PLANNED

join the club; it's called everybody

That'll teach you to be a spoiled bitch.

When you have your own kids, you'll remember to teach them what your parents never taught you : never underestimate the value of hard work.

there is a big difference in high grade schools and schools for rich people. no one gives a fuck in rich people schools and everyone knows that. Our futures are painted anyways. at least that's what i thought

lmfao cry me a river, you should just an hero op.

this

i wouldn't have cared less if i was living a normal life all my life, but suddenly loosing everything like that, it breaks bones.

I went to the 2nd best prep school in our state. I mean it wasn't choate or something, but I'd say you are wrong. Our schools were competitive as fuck.

well good news is you are very very young, and you have a strong background. The sooner you get past the grief, and move forward to making your own way in life the happier you will be.

Trust me you are better off this way. You have connections. You know how to think like a rich person. Your parents made money...

Howd your familing lose so much fucking money btw.

I don't ever say that because it's edgy but kill yourself you fucking self entitled lazy piece of shit

lawsuit

i know that feel
My family was so close to loss, not 25 million euros, but a great value in estates ..
Fortunately it was not happened, but only this feel of being pour and have to work in a normal job, was fuckin scary

I may have good connections but i have absolutely no idea how to make money. My parents were to busy working and i was alone with my brother most of my life. They now told me that it was a mistake that they let me live that easily, trust me they didn't expect this. But i don't know yet what was the lawsuit for, they don't want to tell me right know

what was your family's bussines and how they lost?

it is scary, only bad thing that ever happened to me. that grammar tho

owned a company, lawsuit

true

What did your parents made a living out of? What happened?

owned a company, lawsuit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

get wrecked faggot, bullet to the brain on livestream

How did your parents get rich? Why did they lose their money?

company in what?
oil, cars, buildings?
damn are you autistic?
No wonder you're broke right now

fuck off

jesus fuck are you the same guy asking that 3 times

How did your parents get wealthy and how did they manage to lose it?

If you are male, you're fucked... Entitled guys get beat and ass raped like they are in a prison in that situation. Everyone quickly figures out you are "fallen" rich kid...

If your a chick, it depends... Even if you are hot, most just want to bone you to remind you of how hard you fell, and that your now bleeding ass is never getting back up. So, 50/50 for the girls on that.. If one of the rich guys you used to know decides to pull you back up, you're possibly ok.. Unless he decides that he owns your ass now and you better learn to like getting a dog knot stuck in you and eating out whatever girlfriends he drags home.. And if you ever lose your looks you are out on your ass and left penniless by a bulletproof prenuptial..

Overall, I say get on heroin and call it a life.

i wouldn't say entitled but yea i'm a male

How did your mom and dad get le riches?

Ok, you got a chance.. answer a couple of questions and I'll see what I can do, OK?

Is mom and pops rich or what op

i gues

My advice would be learn to love what you have to do to sustain yourself, avoiding responsibility will only make it so much worse.

tho i have a lot of rich friends, don't know if that would help, living off other peoples money is quite misarable to.

Kek.

iv'e never had to force myself to do anything, loving that would be inpossible

Alright... Do you have any skills or abilities that you think can be useful?
Are you attractive? Do you feel you have an easy or hard time talking to people, rich and poor?
Do you WANT to be rich again or do you NEED to be rich again?

Got rich ass parents my self, 21 year old and work a shitty job Mon-Fri. Live in rather small apartment (2 rooms) and drive a 20 year old Volvo.
You know why? My parents refuse to spoil me and my siblings.
My brother got his share when he turned 30, not a moment before. By then he already had a well paying job and life etc. Will be the same for me.
I don't mind.

Come on guys

no skills no abilities, i don't have the best of face but im 1.98 meters and work out regularly, enjoying it to.easily social, go to parties every weekend and I have a lot of friends I'dd not say that i'dd specifically need to be rich but my life would be so different i'dd have no idea how to live a normal life.

You don't have to force yourself to do anything, realise that if you have to get work to sustain yourself it's under your control and it's your choice.
I'm hearing a lot of "but I don't wanna!" so, fine, don't get a job, don't do anything, and see what you get.
You can do whatever you want with your life and you get to weigh the pro's and cons of whatever you decide to do.
>deal with it
>that's real life.

You should ask if any of your friends can hook you up with a job, it'd be easier to get into the workforce if you had some friends to support you in the process.
>and working with friends can be fun

true that's an option, but iv'e never worked ever

Ok... I just need a bit more to figure out some ways you could do this.. What nation are you in? I'm certain you are European. Are you willing to travel? what languages do you speak and read fluently? Are you scared of violence? Do you mind working long hours? Do you have a problem with illegal activity, or others around you engaging in illegal activity (would you report them to authorities)? Don't worry, I'm not trying to get you into the mob or anything like that! Can you handle people who are drunk or inebriated on drugs?

So?

The way forward is clear, OP.

Do not listen to the people who are angry or mocking you in this thread; they are simply jealous of your former life and are mindlessly enjoying a bit of schadenfreude.

But you have it made now. Not tethered by wealth or by the sloppy useless virtues of the poor, you can make of your life whatever you put into it.

i live in Estonia, i am willing to travel, i speak and read fluently estonian, french, english. im not scared of violence. i do mind working long hours. i don't have a problem with illegal activity engaging in, depends of how big could be the consequences, i would only report if i find a dead body or something, don't care about drug dealing or human trafficing. i can handle people who are drunk or on drugs i smoke weed daily and have done lsd, dmt and shrooms.

Enjoy sucking dicks for money.

>Estonia
>Rich
You have never seen more than 5 euros in your whole life you lying fake ass Finn.

i get that, its just that ive not been trained to work or force myself to do anything. I don't know where to start.

i was born in france

I have no sympathy for you user . You're part of the problem

Ok... Do you know anyone who owns a nightclub?
How would you feel about being a bouncer in an adult nightclub? Think about it.. They normally don't give a fuck about your drug usage as long as you stay straight at work.. You meet lots of hot women and girls.. People will pay you to connect them to other people, they will pay you even more to show discretion and keep secrets.. You get to blow off some steam every so often when somebody gets too far out of line.. You can get into the deals you feel you can handle, depending on how quick you are in the head, you can get into some serious money pretty quick.

fuck it dude thats the way of life,

but to be honest you dont need all that shit to be happy.

also if you have not yet, try smoking weed. it will help loads.

>you're at constant risk of being suckerpunched by someone when you're just trying to do your job
>you have a higher then normal risk of being stabbed
>the pay isn't worth the danger
What a great idea!

This is op

no i don't think i know anyone who owns a night club but that's actually a gr8 idea. I tried boxing for 3 years and judo for 8 years, but does it pay well ?

>taking the bait that op had 25 million euros this hard

I'm in a similar situation just I never had money in the first place, what the fuck is the point in living knowing I will never own an f12tdf. Life seems pointless.

im huge so danger is not the biggest problem, bouncers have more protection that just their fists, the problem would be wage and standing for 8 hours is not the most interesting thing to do.

>f12tdf
seeing the money we had this would've been quite cheap, my dad isn't really into cars tho, me neither

Quite cheap? Limited run supercar that retailed at over 300 grand. Anyone's guess what they will go for now.

>thinking being big somehow makes you resistant to damage
Yeah, no.

>3 years of boxing
>8 years of judo
>hitting the gym
>1.98m
i hate to write it like thats because it makes ma look like a hige faggot but i want to prove a point.

i get it, against a knife or a gun i can't do basically anything, but who the fuck would be so determined to stab someone to go to a fucking club.

How much do you weigh? How used to getting in fights are you?

how the hell do you just lose 25 million?

wow. just wow. hilarious.

Kill your parents, take what the inheritance, buy a small house, get easy part time job, wages+whats left of inheritance= semi-comfortable, but pretty easy life

Iv'e never had to actually fight for my defence because of the rich neighbourhood i lived but i'm quite trained for that. i weight around 90kg.

what a gr8 fucking idea

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAH

>get easy part time job

no such thing unless you are just an ok worker if you show any kind of commitment they will rope you into harder and harder things

>totally irrelevant and pathetic opinion: checked

what the fuck are you on about

AHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL

That's not a question that has a straightforward answer.. I did that kind of work in my early 20's, many a night I made over $1000 USD. Most nights I came in around $300 to $500 USD. It's a bit of luck, but mostly about spotting and exploiting an opportunity you see. The fighting skills REALLY help, but more than anything, itg boils down to your negotiating skills.. When you apply, do NOT give the impression you want to beat up everyone.. Do the opposite, make clear you'd rather NEGOTIATE, but will throw down hard if forced to.

have you ever known someone who worked an easy part time job for a number of years?

i have never worked a job that stayed easy they always find ways to make it a huge pain in the ass

Work at a car rental place it's like 90 browsing the internet waiting for someone to rock up

Welcome to the real world, my friend.

Hell yeah they flip fucking burgers.

tough nuggets bitch. get ready to sweat for all that time you didnt earn shit

I wanna see a dude rock up to the place, I might have to go rock with him.

that involves standing for hours on end its not easy

what would be the definition of part time job? tutoring counts?

>standing for hours
>its not easy

what would be easy then for you, cherry pie? this is already ridiculous, but go ahead and name a few jobs that are easier than flipping burgers

lazy bastard

okey i kinda get what the work is about know, but has there ever been a moment where your life was at risk ? and how do you make so much money in one day, do people really pay you that much for such simple things or are you just a really good negotiator ?

And like I said, you will be exposed to other deals going on.. You can become a part of that.. One deal I made netted me over $250,000 USD, cash...
I had a 1911 under my left armpit and was wearing a level 3 ballistic vest, but the deal went well.. Walked in, oversaw an exchange and walked out with a bag of cash. The hard part was making the money legitimate.. That's harder to do the first time than most know if you never thought about it...

time to grow up fella

/reverse psychology thread

security guard
mail person in an office
stay at home mother

if i go home feeling worn at the end of my shift its not an easy job period

a deal of what ???? that much money is insane, my dad worked for years to get 100k the get the company going.

Maybe you're an exception to the rule and actually as tough as you might expect.
>I still think a different job would be a better choice.

ha as a man who earns his money with competence, i can only tell you: nothing is more stupid to do than hard work.

>stay at home mother
that a job now?

>security guard
involves standing for long hours and depending on situation you may need to deal with people like thieves etc.

>mail person in an office
what, in a post office? or do you mean a person that handles emails, cause that doesn't seem to be a thing you know. i haven't heard of anyone being specifically employed to handle emails.

Check the post I just gave before this one.. Yes, they do, if it is that valuable AND you are a good negotiator.. Rule number 1: Everything is worth what somebody will pay for it.
Rule #2: Everybody needs what they want and wants what they need..
The golden rule: Everyone dies, nobody gets out of life alive. The real question is, will YOU ever really live?
Right now you are scared. Stop it. Get a hold of your nuts and then decide, do you want to be a scared punk, or do you want to see for YOURSELF what kind of man you are and could become?
I've been EXACTLY where you are right now. It fucking sucks. But it only sucks as long as you are throwing a pity party.

that might be true but if you'dd know me you would't be surprised if i was a bouncer, people cross the street when they see me at night, scared to get robbed.

You're going to have to do what everyone else has to do, and accept mediocrity.