Is this the most kino introduction of all time?

is this the most kino introduction of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwbYLlq7iYo
gifsound.com/?webm=i.4cdn.org/pol/1468896020923&v=Xyu_MdKBXic&s=1
gifsound.com/?webm=i.4cdn.org/pol/1468896020923&v=L53gjP-TtGE&s=11
gifsound.com/?webm=i.4cdn.org/pol/1468896020923&v=-bzWSJG93P8&s=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>those trump mannerisms in silhouette
it was priceless

hillary will be elected in november

his slav whore won't change that. stay buttdevasted /poltv/

Wow, I'm definitely voting for Hillary now

really made me think

STAY MAD Sup Forums

STAY FUCKIN' MAD

I thought the thumbnail was at first, Kirk's intro in Wrath of Khan.

I'm feelin' the Bern right around now.

Is that the RNC?

why would we be mad. this is a pro-trump board.

no this is a pro hillary board

get out drumpf

Bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. A successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. A prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegal influx of ugly uneducated criminal shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains, kill gays and beat their shawled slavelike wives so they can become shawled slavelike wives under their violent rules, all to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is NOT a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. It's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. It's a joke that people continue to support the globalist Clinton political machine. Those are the demons. Those are the devil. You've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do Trump. but you don't. You take it at face value. Hating Trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion, and you haven't thought into why that is at all. You're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. Pissant

Wtf I'm now officially a #hillmissile

> openly praising American exceptionalism

Definitely voting for Trump now.

Hillary will get up at the Democrat convention and talk about how American exceptionalism is problematic and racist and that white people need to accept minorities as their superiors.

Nah mate you're an actual joke

yup

youtube.com/watch?v=nwbYLlq7iYo

and she'll win

That's fine. I'm rich so the country falling apart doesn't bother me much. Maybe I'll get to purchase some slaves.

Weird posture. His back is bent to the side

god damn it's good to be American

Trayvon Martin's mother is speaking at the DNC

It's gonna be a cringey nightmare

In fact, a large amount of the speakers are mothers of blacks killed by cops.
It's gonna be a dindu-nuffin convention.

That's fucking disgusting. Leave it to Democrat's to worship a shitty mother that raised a degenerate criminal.

I'm on the left politically, but I'll never vote for a Democrat ever again. The race baiting is ridiculous.

wow you might as well vote for hitler then

>I'm on the left politically
no you're not

guess I'm #mentallyhill

>left politically

The smart people are left socially and right fiscally.

>you need to vote for this neocon corporate shill or you're not a TRUE leftist

wew time to go full #cuckhill

I went to high school with him. We are Eskimo Brothers :)

Also an illegal immigrant will be speaking for Clinton

Democrats are literally the party of criminals

what was trump doing from :07-:08?

I'm on the left socially and probably a centrist fiscally. For example, I support reasonable, but temporary, social safety nets and universal health care.

gifsound.com/?webm=i.4cdn.org/pol/1468896020923&v=Xyu_MdKBXic&s=1

Giving TWO thumbs up

10/10

why is this on Sup Forums

It's television.

to trigger cucks like you

Because it was on TV you commie fuck get over it.

it's kino

gifsound.com/?webm=i.4cdn.org/pol/1468896020923&v=L53gjP-TtGE&s=11

this is worksafe Sup Forums

Thanks bros I just wanted the (You)

>gifsound.com/?webm=i.4cdn.org/pol/1468896020923&v=L53gjP-TtGE&s=11

What do you mean why is it on TV? The 2016 USA Presidential Election is a reality show.

>board about movies and television
>pro-Trump

The Republican National Convention is on TV right now. I'm going to keep posting it to faggot.

>Game of Normies
>television

This RNC has been non-stop entertainment.

pls gib $1 pls

Don't lie, you aren't even gonna vote millenial

Millenial ignorant of history and contemporary matters doesn't know how the pendulum swings.

He needs to Pokemon GO to the polls! LOL!

wtf I'm a hilldog now

Can we get a pepe silhouette?

Hey, Keira you forgot to add your last name. Once you do that, the system will detect you are legit and remove the anonymous tags from other posters.

This. Go ahead and smoke heroin while trayvon plows your twink ass. Just don't make me pay for the consequences

Not just Trayvon's mother.

The schedule for the ENTIRE second day:

President Bill Clinton
Gavel time expected at 4:00 p.m.

Also scheduled Tuesday are Mothers of the Movement members Gwen Carr, Mother of Eric Garner; Sybrina Fulton, Mother of Trayvon Martin; Maria Hamilton, Mother of Dontré Hamilton; Lucia McBath, Mother of Jordan Davis; Lezley McSpadden, Mother of Michael Brown; Cleopatra Pendleton-Cowley, Mother of Hadiya Pendleton; Geneva Reed-Veal, Mother of Sandra Bland.

LMAO!

a dead niglet's mother crying

SOOOO CRINGE XD

Holy shit, people will actually vote for the modern Democrat party

CIA shop when?

Literally a Bond villain

If you actually followed the Zimmerman trial you'd know it would be wise to NOT roll out the Martin family. What would even be the agenda?

Zimmerman wasn't a cop and he didn't use a big scary "assault military-style rifle", it was just a pistol.

gifsound.com/?webm=i.4cdn.org/pol/1468896020923&v=-bzWSJG93P8&s=5

Topkek, you even gave him the trump hair. Kek will bless you with a gf this week.

a kel-tec, no less

no fucking way they are bringing out like 6 black mothers to talk about their dead criminal sons

right?

omfg....... it has military markings........

and it's black.............

GET IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing he was doing from :16-:20

You better believe it, Billy.

BLM is the pet project of the Obama administration and Clinton has made it clear she wants to continue his agenda.

it's MSRP is $250
and the absolute madman tried to sell it for $5000

BLM has been in the making for decades now. It would have happened even is King Nigger didn't exist.

You know what's even worse about this--democrats don't even care about blacks. I mean, obviously people from all over the political spectrum do disingenuous things for political gain, but that lineup seems low even for politicians.

BLM would have gone nowhere if Obama didn't give them legitimacy and invite them to the White House repeatedly.

He directly empowered them and Soros gave them millions in funding as a result.