Incest thread?

Incest thread?

sister?

Fgt

dfh

My sister

sharing saved greentext

grill in pic is just some pic i found online, but looks fucking identical to my sister, so i jack frequently to her
>be me, 21, pretty good looking, in college, close enough to home that i visit pretty frequently (for an undergrad)
>have one sister, 17, let's call her sammi; also very attractive, with a really hot friend, 19, whom i happen to be dating (i don't know how it happened, i met her while she was at my family's house hanging with my sister, we chatted after she left via facebook, got coffee, one thing led to another, at the point in the story we've been dating for seven months or so, let's call her emily)

sammi and i have been close since we were children, we hang out all the time, especially because we're the only kids of the family, hung out for at least a couple of hours every night up until i left for school
>always had a thing for her, used to steal her panties to cum in while masturbating, loved the thought of my cum all over her body
>firmest ass ever
>liked wearing yoga pants and tight tops, the dream
>four-day weekend, monday and friday off, so i'm home
>sammi comes in my room, i'm playing vidya on my gaymen computer, she's wearing running shorts and a tank top, i try not to look
>"how's school, user"
>it's good, classes are easy, i'm drinking every night and having a good time, it's like "babysit the kids" for the professors
>"how is emily, then?"
>she's fine, we're doing well, we chill every day and spend most nights at each other's apartments
>"yeah? is she fun?"
>she's your friend, what do you think?
>"yeah, but i don't know her like you do, user."

sis, saw her naked sleeping one night.

>i'm getting kind of annoyed now, trying to focus on game, ask her what she wants
>"i'm just talking to you, i haven't seen you in a while."
>ask if we can talk after the game
>"she told me some things about you, but if you still want to talk later, sure!"
>sis leaves room, i continue to play game, pretty flustered and unsure of what sis even wanted, or why she brought up gf, did emily think the relationship was bad? whatever.
>text emily, ask her what she's told sammi about us
>"not much, we don't talk about you that much, i promise"
>"i might have shown her a pic of your dick"
>why would you do that, emily, what the fuck
>"i dunno, whenever she gets drunk she always talks about how hot you are!"
>"she just really wanted to see what it looked like, it's not a big deal."
>i text her a "..." and return to the game, a little weirded out, but also kind of turned on that my sis was asking about my cock

>later in day, at night
>go to sis' room
>she's on her laptop, in bed, glass of wine on nightstand next to bed and bottle on ground
>she's wearing a grey tanktop, blanket covers up the rest of her lower body, she's propped up against the headboard of the bed
>tell her to hold on, if we're drinking i'm getting my gin
>return with a bottle and a glass, sit down at foot of bed
>we talk about life, she's struggling with applications to schools, talks to me about a few boy issues, she's almost finished her bottle of wine and i'm pretty deep into the gin
>decide to ask about what she meant earlier
>"oh, you mean about emily? i was just being ridiculous, i don't know what i was getting at."
>tell her that i texted emily right after
>sis starts blushing
>"oh, i mean, what did she say?"
>nothing, just that she didn't know what you were talking about either, and that you guys don't talk about me that much
>(decide to just play it cool, don't want to get into anything)

>she tells me she was just teasing me and to forget about it
>i ask if she wants a midnight snack
>"yeah, let me grab it, is ice cream okay?"
>sis gets up from bed
>she's only wearing fucking panties besides the tank top, pink and white striped, and frilly
>walks out of room without saying anything else, heads to kitchen, i hear her getting out bowls and spoons, opening freezer, taking out ice cream
>my drunk mind is in shambles, just witnessed sister's tight ass in panties walking away from me
>sammi returns with ice cream, sits next to me while eating it
>we talk a bit more before we both go to bed, thank god for the covers hiding raging boner

cont.

>next morning, emily texts me asking me if i want to go on a hike with her
>tell her sure, when?
>"how about tomorrow? i'll pack a picnic."
>tell her okay
>hanging around home for most of the day, eating a lot of junk food
>sis comes into my room in the evening, around 9pm
>i'm in bed lounging with my laptop
>she sits down next to me
>"hey, user, i wanted to apologize."
>for what, sammi?
>"yesterday, when i mentioned emily?"
>yeah, what of it?
>"i just want to be honest with you. i might have asked her for some things, and she showed me, but only because i kept bugging her about it."
>i nod a little
>"do you know what i'm talking about?"
>yeah, emily mentioned that you asked for some photos?
>"it was only because i was really drunk, i didn't mean to make emily feel awkward or anything, and i don't want you to feel awkward."
>"do you think we can just put this behind us? it's been making me feel really weird."

>i start noticing her perky nipples poking out of the plain white t-shirt she's wearing
>pink plaid pajama pants hugging her waist perfectly
>tell her, yeah, of course we can, i didn't really think anything of it, we all do stupid shit when we're drunk
>she tilts her head back and gives this big sigh of relief, then says, "thank GOD!"
>"i was so anxious about it since you've been back, this is a huge relief."
>sis leaves then returns with new bottle of wine
>"do you want any? we're celebrating."
>what, celebrating my forgiving you for asking for my dick pics?
>we're both laughing now
>have a few glasses, she finishes most of the bottle
>i grab another one
>we continue talking, it's getting later and later, just shooting the shit
>eventually sammi pulls out her phone while lying on her side next to me, is checking facebook or instagram
>i'm on my back propped up against the headboard on my phone too
>eventually notice that she hasn't moved in a while
>sammi passed out right next to me
>i'm pretty drunk and i'm struggling with what to do
>do i try to wake her up?
>reach one hand down and grasp her shoulder
>jiggle her a little
>she doesn't move

I've actually fucked my cousin before, which is weird to admit

>i move my face down to her ear
>whisper, "sammi?"
>still not stirring
>i stare at her body
>it's so perfect, so slim and tight, can see her ass from one side and her small, perky tits underneath her shirt
>i'm getting pretty aroused, her mouth is slightly open, breathing softly
>i take my hand and push her hips, just shaking her a little
>whispering her name, just moving my hand against her hips softly, trying to wake her up
>sammi groans a little bit
>"just let me sleep here tonight, user."
>sammi, you have to go
>she groans again and doesn't move, eyes still closed
>i'm still just rubbing her waist
>she turns a little so that she's on her back, moves one arm up to cover her eyes
>as she does this she pushes her shirt up a little, i can see her entire stomach, and just the bottom of her breasts
>she looks so sexy, my cock is getting pretty hard
>keep rubbing her hips, i start breathing a little heavier, my heartrate accelerates
>sammi can tell, but she doesn't move
>sometimes i swear she squirms a little pit, so that my hand squeezes her hipbones a little harder
>her mouth is a little open and she starts sighing a little

>i can't even help myself at this point, i move my hand down between her legs, massaging her thighs
>she's definitely aware of what's going on, just keeps lying there, trying not to squirm
>she undulates her pelvis up a little bit
>so warm between her legs, so soft
>i move my hand back up and start rubbing her stomach, slow swirls
>she's biting her lip
>want to test the waters, so i start really slowly moving my hand down her waistline
>get below her panties
>she continues just biting her lip, doesn't seem like she's breathing at all anymore, just holding her breath
>i keep reaching down very slowly and the tip of my middle finger hits the top of her pussy
>i move down a little more and she's already soaking wet
>leave my hand there for just a bit, i'm staring at her entire body as it tenses up
>my cock is so hard right now i swear it could penetrate stone
>start rubbing her pussy, slowly
>sammi starts moving her hips in my rhythm
>breathing very hard through her nose
>i feel her getting wetter and wetter so i stick a finger in

>she takes one large staggered breath through her mouth
>i keep going and work in another finger
>she's breathing really quickly through her nose, moving her hips up and towards me as i move my fingers
>suddenly she turns towards me and grabs my shirt with one of her arms, starts moaning into my ear
>"fuck, user"
>i keep going, she's moving her body against my side while clutching onto my chest, her body is quivering
>her pussy starts contracting, she pushes her entire body against mine
>"i'm coming user, keep going, keep going"
>she stays clung onto me like this for like, two minutes
>i keep my middle and pointer finger inside of her, doing the "come here" motion, thumb on top of her pussy rubbing her clit
>she's coming so hard
>i'm so hard

>eventually start slowing down as her breathing slows down
>she stays on her side beside me as i bring my hand up
>her eyes are still closed
>my heart is pounding out of my chest
>she gives a little sigh and stays there
>i'm silent and frozen
>she rolls over to face the other way
>"oh, by the way, user! i wasn't supposed to tell you this, but there's a surprise for you tomorrow."
>i ask her what she means
>"it's coming tomorrow, don't worry."
>i ask her again
>"i already told you what it was."
>she passes out
>i'm so fucking horny, go into the bathroom to jack off, fall asleep next to her

cont.

>next day
>about to go on hike with emily, packing up car to drive there
>sis runs up to me
>"i asked emily if it was okay to come with you? we haven't hung out, the three of us, in a really long time!"
>i sigh and say, what the hell, sure
>sis gets into passenger seat
>we're driving there
>it's awkward as hell
>eventually sis turns to me and says, "we can just keep that to ourselves, right?"
>i say yes very enthusiastically, yes please, let's keep that to ourselves
>tell her i'm sorry and was drunk
>she says the same thing
>finish the drive in relative silence

>get to the base of the trail
>emily kisses me, hugs sammi, we start hiking
>it's actually going pretty well, we're all talking about what has happened since the last time we saw each other
>i'm walking a little behind them so they can take up the trail's width themselves, give them a little space to talk girl things
>sammi's wearing skintight grey speckled yoga shorts, i'm trying not to stare
>emily right next to her wearing pink running shorts
>both of them are wearing lululemon running tops
>i'm getting horny just watching their tight bodies moving next to each other
>eventually all of us get a little hungry
>"let's find a place a little off the trail, i don't want people walking by us all the time," says emily
>we move a little bit off the trail to this foresty area beside a lake
>emily takes a cloth out of her bag, lays it on the ground
>we all sit down and start eating the sandwiches she packed us
>"hey, user, now that you know about, you know..." emily says, looking at me a little coyly
>i start blushing a little, ask her what she means
>"i mean, is it awkward seeing your sister and i next to each other?"
>they laugh a little, i laugh a little
>tell them, nah, not at all, we're all adults here, i'm over it
>give a look to sammi
>she gives it back to me

>"well, i mean, now that we have you here, do you want to know what your sister thought of your cock?" emily asks
>i look over at sammi, she looks completely unfazed
>"she said she really liked how big it looked," emily says, while moving quickly over to me
>pushes me down against the towel
>puts her legs around me and sits on top of me, kissing me
>sammi crawls over next to me
>whispers in my ear, "i told you, your surprise was: coming tomorrow"
>i fucking get it
>don't even know what to do
>emily keeps kissing me
>sammi unbuttons my pants, slides them off, and my boxers
>"we've been talking about doing this for a while," says emily, in between kissing my neck. "we both agreed it'd be super hot."
>emily gets off of me, moves down, they're both kneeling at either sides of my legs
>"so, sammi, who do you think should go first?"
>sammi responds, "i want to watch you do it, you know what makes him feel good"
>i'm there speechless just staring at them
>emily licks my cock up and down, puts it in her mouth
>sammi is on the other side just staring at emily as she sucks on my tip, slowly, then goes deeper
>my mind is broken at this point

>emily looks over at sammi, asks, "can you help me hold my hair back?"
>sammi nods her head, crawls behind emily and holds her hair with both of her hands
>emily starts deepthroating me, making the hottest gagging sounds imaginable
>the feeling of watching your tight hot sister hold your girlfriends hair back as she bruises the back of her throat with your cock is an indescribable sensation
>eventually emily turns back to sammi
>just says, "your turn"
>sammi looks up at me with her eyes, she looks a little tentative
>i take my little sister's face and stroke it with one hand
>she licks my balls a little first, just with the tip of her tongue, then moves her tongue up my shaft
>puts the tip of my cock in her mouth, is still staring at me with her innocent little doe eyes
>starts slowly working my cock, has one hand on my shaft
>emily is instructing her, telling her that i really like it if she gags
>sammi maintains eye contact this entire time
>emily goes to the other side, starts licking my balls as my sister keeps working further and further down my shaft with her mouth
>eventually goes all the way in
>small tears appear at the corners of her eyes but sammi keeps staring at me
>stays there with my cock all the way in her cute throat until she starts coughing and gagging, then finally pulls out
>she's panting hard

This pic makes me so fucking angry, There are times and places where you can be a slut, an AIRPLANE BATHROOM is not one. probably a line of people waiting for the fucking locked bathroom light to go green holding in massive shit logs because some thot wants to feel sexy for a minute, fuck her, what an obnocxious cunt.

>emily keeps licking my balls
>sammi looks at me and says, as clear as day, "user, i want you to cum in your little sister's mouth"
>immediately goes back down on me, working my cock with just her mouth, her hands are rubbing my legs
>i tilt my head back, it feels so good
>get really close, prop myself up on my elbows, tell them i'm about to cum
>emily moans a little and says, "yes, come for us"
>grabs sammi's hair and shoves her face down into my cock
>i cum
>it's amazing
>i'm gasping for air, sammi is struggling to come up for air, emily is watching her boyfriend cum down his little sister's throat while keeping her head down so all of it shoots down her throat
>in the end we all sit there breathing really hard for a while
>"was that good, user?" sammi smiles and looks at me
>"that was amazing," i say
>"i really liked that," says emily. "that was the most turned on i've ever been."
>we pack up nonchalantly, finish the hike, it felt natural, almost normal, like nothing had happened

the end

Things that arent true for $1000 Alex?

>woman
>being considerate to others
lol

I know it's bait, but act like an adult like the rest of us and relieve your bowels before you get on a plane. Unless you have chrones or whatever, in which case sorry man.

why it aint true?

>obviously never been on an 8+ hour flight

Go suck logs out of Andy Sixx's ass you poor, no traveling, troglodyte.

The last flight I was on was Sydney to Vancouver, 16 hours. Hold a shit that long I will probably implode.

Nice copypasta

Same, and I still do

Agreed.....Unless you're an opiate/opiod junkie....no way to hold in a shit for 8+hours. Just isnt right to not shit for 2 or 3 days.

Id bag it and send it to that faggots house. Im sure his mommy wouldnt mind cleaning up more shit for him.

That was excellent. Thank you, user

show your brothers benis

>the end
Unless that happened today it's not the end. Sammi hasn't got it in the pussy yet.

Nice quality. You taking those on an old Iphone, user?

>71kb
>out of focus
>nice quality

pick one

I have a shy colon, if I'm going away for the weekend on a Friday I won't poop until I get home Sunday, unless I stay at a hotel that is.

Why take an out of focus picture then?

Shit aint right....
>pun intended

Should shit at least once a day. More for unhealthy fat fucks that eat nothing but greasy food, less for people not eating properly also ie: grains, fiber.

is this girl that camwhore who takes dildos in the ass?

dafuq you carrying on about?
>tits to bump, my sister

> I don't get sarcasm

fixed that for ya summer boi

One day my sister randomly asked me to show.Her my cock. I convinced her to show what she's got first, she strips nude so I strip nude. She reaches out and starts jerking me off, I ask if I. can put it in her and she says ok but don't move. I slide my hard cock in my sister's wet pussy and remained still... very, very, very slowly at first I began to build up speed sliding it in and out and she didn't say stop so I kept going until I was fucking the shit out of her and pulled out a neck came on her tits.

#FLAC on kik

Yeah it was good user. Too much tension release early though. The fingering her the night before kinda ruins it. The taboo breaks before it gets really gross. You should have replaced that with more character development and teasing, then had the real reveal all come on the hiking path. Like you're totally shocked sis wants to watch you fuck gf. Then even more shocked she wants to suck your cock.

Just my critique. Thanks for your effort.

you had me until "thot"

wow....thanks dad. Wheres my passed due child support?

l2constructsentenances.....you retarded fuck.

>I want to be a sissy for any older man's cock I can call daddy.

fixed for you.. and you'll have to pay like always

enjoy being witty on a dead thread though

My incest story
>Be me
>Be drunken jerkass
>Go on bender
>Wake up in hotel room
>Turn on TV
>Wife is dead
>Police say I did it
>Be imprisoned in hotel room for 15 years
>Get let out
>Man who imprisoned me says he will kill my daughter if I don't do as he says
>With help from mysterious woman I just met, get revenge
>Have sex with woman
>It turns out girl I thought was my daughter isn't my daughter
>Woman I had sex with is my daughter
>mygodwhathaveidone.jpg
>Man who imprisoned me says this was his plan all along

someones going to grope their sister because of this thread

icwydt

>upset
>about wincest
>on Sup Forums
How fucking new are you?

project much newfriend?

>pic related....my sister

The fuck am I reading?

Heres my cousin and I last summer

???

sounds a lot like the movie Ned Rifle.
>mmmm Aubrey Plazas tits

Dafuq!!! Howd you get noodz of my cousin????

My older sister (pic related, 18) used to practice blow jobs on me (two years her minor). Needless to say, she turned into kind of a slut. But fuck if she was good at blow jobs.

keep going
how did that start?
got any nudes?

My cousin/sister. My mom's sisters daughter that we adopted because he mom went to prison when she was young. She was a "troubled youth" which meant she didn't like to obey and was always acting out. We fucked for years starting from when she was 14 and I was 16. Stopped when she was around 20 because she just picked up her shit and left one day. She was crazy as hell and would do almost anything sexual. I miss that pussy like hell some days.

old boy

yep

Got lots of selfies of her, some nudes, some of her masturbating. Shed send me stuff like that all the time. Sadly, I wasn't smart enough to ever get any pics of us fucking. That's not what you are thinking of when your hot ass sister/cousin texts you to come to her room and fuck her.

Oh... my goodness...

No nudes, sadly.

For starters, we were pretty close when we were a bit younger. We told each other basically everything.
So I was 12, she was 14. She'd just gotten an older boyfriend, and told me that he'd asked her to do sex stuff. She said she didn't want to lose her virginity, but wanted to make him happy. So I suggested that she could do "other stuff" with him. She said she wouldn't even know how, and that was left at that.

But about a week later she comes crying back to me about how he still wanted sex, and she thought she was going to try to give him a blow job. When I asked if she knew how, she said sort of. Then, she asked if she could try on me. I obviously said yes. The first time sucked, but she tried a few other times, and got better and better. She stopped after five or six separate occasions, but by the end of it, she was making my twelve year old dick cum buckets.

Who is this? kind of looks familiar.

anyone want to see my little sisters dirty panties??

anything to keep the thread going

I figured you guys would be more interested

Post a couple. Let's see.

you forgot the part with the vegetables stew

K. Just have some of her 'bating saved on my phone.

I got dubs. Nice.

I got dubs again. Is this a sign?

Any question?

K, that's about all I have saves atm.

No questions. You stuck your dick in crazy and survived. I've been down that road before but never with a relative.

The same dubs as

I didn't just survive, user. I lived. Her dad died when she was a baby and her mom got locked up when she was a toddler. She got adopted by her aunt who wasn't exactly a saint herself and she was very rebellious growing up. I took her virginity when she was 14 and we fucked like rabbits ever since until she moved. Shit was cash.

That's noel foley you dipshit

agree'd

Made me diamond, shit ending

she send these to u?

Yea. She would send me nudes all the time. Usually with a stereotypical "waiting on you, bro"-esque message. She would make me take off work early some days to come home and fuck her for hours before our parents for home.

Deja vu