Chinese are subhumans

chinese are subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

ciccib.wordpress.com/2013/06/16/cooked-alive-for-better-taste-china-korea-thailand-the-philippines-graphic-content/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the price of hotdogs.

We know

I guess their government won't let them have guns to shoot the dogs, so they have to beat them upside the head. Would be better if they went for the full chop if possible, though.

Gooks think that when animals suffered their meat is better.

Didn't know, fucked up if true.

ciccib.wordpress.com/2013/06/16/cooked-alive-for-better-taste-china-korea-thailand-the-philippines-graphic-content/

They're just stunning them so they can easily cut the blood vessels in the neck without having the dogs run away.
The problem is that they're doing it like fucking amateurs, but it isn't fundamentally different from how we slaughter animals here.

Well shit

The Chinks ironically think the same when they see the sad food culture of Germany which Germans think is decent but for chinks is mediocre garbage.

t. Zhang

German food is filling but it's more similar to northern cusine desu (aka near mongolia)

I wish we slaughtered the yellows too and used their flesh to feed our tigers and lions in zoos.

>inb4 crying dogf-
oh too late

>t. Bernard Feng

t. dogfag

I bet you eat meat too, unterschicht

wtf???

why do they treat their cute doggos like dirty pigs????

I HATE china now

>I bet you eat meat too, unterschicht
what did he mean by this?

we already knew
chinese genocide best day of my life

see

(1) weird province in china = all of china and beyond

I guess that must mean america is representative of all anglo countri- oh wait that makes sense

Proceed with shitposting

Don't know but I just love seeing things screaming when dying. It's like you try to escape something but you can't.
Eating that somehow makes it more delicious.

You see Mr Cheung, people of low moral standing tend not to give a shit about weaker creatures. Just saying.

t. Zhang Xiao Dong
SLURRRRRRPPPP PASS DOG IN BOWR

Every new post by an indo*esian makes me hate them even more.

>unironically being vegan
literally lmaoing @ your life

>he says this, while scoffing down blood sausages and meat pies made of innocent rabbits

Would this work for you people if they used proper slaughtering methods or would you still be against it because "muh doggos"?

Sorry for being healthy, you mong

jews believe this as well, ever heard of kosher and their butchering techniques?

T.romarnomulous ceasar saladious

>healthy
>never eats meat
kek

KEK

You are a psychopath.

Rabbits are my favourite animal

would have been pretty kosher if I got 666

I'd be fine with it in that case.

Dogs are pets to some and livestock to others.

It is more heathy. Enjoy your future cancer.

>guys never eat meat or you get cancer
appearently you actually can make this shit up

Right, because I should take the opinion of a Chinese immigrant shitposting on a malaysian basket weaving forum as opposed to that of qualified medical practitioners ? Keep talking

cancer is our friend and ambassador to death for a quick way off this terrifying ride.

>stop calling out my shitposting!
no :)

Here they cut the head of the chicken and it leaves walking without body

still soulless and emotionless .

T.malayapesia

Fucking subhuman chinks in this thread posting under european flags. Kill yourselves