Why cant white people identify their own kin?

Why cant white people identify their own kin?

dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/30075/1/what-s-it-like-growing-up-when-people-mistake-you-for-white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=A7m0saghsmU
youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>As someone who’s half-Turkish, half-Iranian
I could say that she's from eastern turkey at the first sight

She didnt mention if she is kurdish or not tho

go easy on makeup and they will

>be obsessed with privilege politics
>get butthurt when people think your white because being privileged is bad and means you can't play the victim

How can you see that? She looks extremely beautiful and has a nice, light skin with light eyes?

I want a gf like her, where can I find women who look like her? Eastern Turkey as you say? I thought there were only swarthy Kurds there.

I would say look for iranian and turkic chicks and maybe you will find some.

>wanting some crazy cunt that's into muh identity politics
In the garbage where they belong

Another victim

Yeah I literally ONLY care about a woman's appearance

the woman in the pic is "MAIRA HAQUE, 17, PUNJABI PAKISTANI"

it's the author of the article, Sirin Kale, who is half-Turkish, half-iranian

>MAIRA HAQUE
You seem to be correct

Wtf how did this beautiful specimen end up in Pakistan

she's clearly not a western european though

looks like your average Londoner, what are you talking about

yeah no

the average londoner is a lot blacker

>Why cant white people identify their own kin?
Alot of them can't because they never get to learn. They think light skin = white and that's it. And I see far too many non-whites who think they're actually white becasue of that as well. It's absolutely horrendous, to be honest.

the brits do tend to be a bit dark for northern euros

Because according to the US census definition they are white.

>The 2000 U.S. census states that racial categories "generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country. They do not conform to any biological, anthropological or genetic criteria."[4] It defines "white people" as "people having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Literally looks turkish

Lena?

She is a paki

And that girl is iranian i think

Yet another victim. The author of the article

>Three women of colour

They all have white skin

she's not white tho

so she's right

They dont identify as white.

I identify myself as a gook

Am I one now?

Still stupid wording

She was mistaken as white jzst like the other girls

my type. white pigs, HANDS OFF

you have to be blind to see her as white

Ok Im white

WE WUZ PAKIS,IRANIANS AND TURKS N SHIEET WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE ALHAMDUILLAH

maybe not in the Netherlands but up to Germany in Europe and North America, I can see it.

>muh speshul club

>brown skin
>shitskin facial features
Netherbro is right you'd have to be blind to see that cunt as white

I've met native Austrians and Germans who looked like her

So meds are also non-white now?

>native
Native my ass

Obviously
If it's brown flush it down.

Id fuck all those girls desu.

south Germans and Austrians aren't that white at all, man. those people were natives, not recent immigrants

Their skin looks greasy as fuck. Did they just discover makeup in Turkistan?

Im not sure what you are talking about. Their skins look normal

No it don't. It looks nothing like my kawaii girlfriend from 2d's skin.

Same

>this thread again

Hmm?

I would've guessed she was an East Med
t. Phenotype pro

>implying all white people are kin
I recognize my kin, but I can't tell a yugo from an arab.

You know who else had a vapid girlfriend with no political inclination?

HITLER

Alexander the greek and co enriching the gene pool.

why is it that brown-passing white people >>>>>>> white-passing brown people

I can identify my own kin.

would never confuse her desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Aryan folk like me, of the tribe of Arya can not be confused by makeup and photoshop.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7m0saghsmU

If you aren't Nordic you're not white, only people with blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes, no hook nose and pink nipples are white.

IF you're not Aryan you're not white, Aryan is irrelevant of hair or eye color, it is a race.

All of this is Aryan.

muh aryan

stop

>those asymmetrical eyes
Just fuck my development up.

It's Mostly because white is such a broad term. It was just used to differentiate between dark skinned people and someone light skinned. After that only Germanic and Anglos were considered "white" then gradually Italians, Irish, Jews, poles, etc. became white too. The term was based no scientific basis whatsoever. Personally don't even consider myself even though everyone else does, I always put other on forms and applications

then sandnigger iranians are white too cause they're 'aryan'

Southern and Eastern Europeans look completely different compared to western and Northern Europe. They are rape baby shitskins

>slightly pale person with thin nose and thin lips gets mistaken for white

Oh no, how will they go no.

White is a species race same as a cat to a dog, nothing subjective about it because you choose a smaller population group within it, Aryan Race is all of Europe and then there are the obvious branches.

youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4

They are Aryan speakers but non aryan same as spanish speakers in latin america.

>Southern and Eastern Europeans look completely different compared to western and Northern Europe.
All of these people are the same Aryan race as any nordic, nordics are a branch of the Aryan race.

given a lineup of random European people, you couldn't label them

Well as an Italian I don't consider myself white at all, grew up in Italy then moved to America at the age of 17. My skin is literally not white so I don't consider myself white(it's light olive)

Also despite spaniards, Irish, and Italians being in that same genetic cluster, they weren't considered "white" for a long time. The term is extremely arbitrary, anyone light skinned enough can claim to be "white"

Fuck off retard, even Nordics have minority dark eyes/hair and differences in skin tone. You'd know if you'd ever been to a Nordic country.

doesn't iran literally mean land of aryans though?

You're confusing USA's accepted populations with the Aryan race.

>implying

Well regardless I don't consider myself white/aryan or whatever the fuck it's called. It doesn't really matter to me, I don't know why you guys are so obsessed with this stuff

Yes, same reason France is called land of the Franks, because a group dominated the land and culturally dominated for succession.

USA was founded by English people who are a branch of Germanic and thus they didn't want non Germanics in their land, this is acceptable and I see no issues with it.

You have obviously never seen anyone from Poland, the Baltics, Belarussia, the Ukraine, or Russia.

What the fuck are you on about, Cletus?
Are you pretending to be some sort of pedigree purebred aristocrat?

>TFW you aren't a pasty ass white cuck and don't have to deal with any of this garbage
Who here Lebanese/Pashtun master race

chaning tatum's cousins?

Ugly/stupid people are still part of the race if they are part of the race, non whites of any attributes do not belong to the race, the only thing that is true.

>Pashtun
you guys are literally the most nigger-tier iranics
i like lebs though

>femine looking caucasian in south and mid eastern is non-aryan
>those goblin looking germanic is the True Aryan (im not forget to capitalize the first letter)

im not trusting you american

Europeans are closer to Saudi's genetically than Iranians, both are equally distant to Levantines.

Aryan? You mean iranians and indians?

Iranians and Indians are only Aryan speakers of natives who were assimilated and spoke the language.

>Take a Persian Word to describe yourself

Wew lad. It's almost like white guys who dress up as Samurai's

Aryan only refers to those speakers and is a linguistic. There is no aryan race thats pure nazi pseudoscience

>How can you see that? She looks extremely beautiful and has a nice, light skin with light eyes?
>people from eastern turkey cannot have those cos they are black
nice

*linguistic term

Like Brits and Germans. Native Indo-Europeans don't exist. In Iran they mixed with Southern Caucasians and India with Indo-Iranians and Dravidians.

I can assume they raped some other population in Europe.

Europeans are 100% Aryan.

No. There were people living in europe before the IE invasions. Quit your bullshit.

You are 100% retarded.

As someone who "grew up being mistaken for white", I can use my "Unique perspective" to deduce that almost everything in this article is complete bullshit, and since I have light skin, you can all take my opinions "more seriously".

I'm half native, and I've only been mistaken for something other than plain white once, when someone thought I was Mexican.
On a related note, the thing the Native one said about tanning and going pale fast was true.

I'am not white.

this bitch considers herself white? most people would assume arab or mexican lmao

>uneven eyes
Not white

Just by your comment I can guarantee 100% that you are non-white (and you have never been to Europe)

> ITT: White men with double standards; and brains located in their dicks.

Aryan rape babies

Is this a pic of photoshop? Is it even real?

She's way too beautiful to be Caucasian

These women don't look European, desu. It's obvious that they're from the Near East or North Africa.