Begginer drawing some hentai stuff. Here's a Ben 10 taking it in the ass (well, haven't drawn the "it" yet) in my style...

Begginer drawing some hentai stuff. Here's a Ben 10 taking it in the ass (well, haven't drawn the "it" yet) in my style. Opinions? Suggestions? Tips? Whatever.

Also, Hentai Draw Thread and Ben 10 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34-data-012.paheal.net/_images/012f2eb5fb0f9acd10cdc2de607a6f6e/2097132 - Avatar_the_Last_Airbender Jefflol670 Katara.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's another one form now. Katara, I guess? Whatever

keep practicing because your anatomy skills for a beginner are very good

Thanks!

You're welcome! do you have a da or something?

da?

deviantart or anywhere I can follow

Oh, not yet. I should create one, though. Will get to it sooner or later. But you can add me on Kik if you'd like, I can let you know when it does come around.
GayJeffrey1

alright

>Mfw this thread

was waiting for that haha

>boobs are too big for a 14 year old (I think she was supposed to be 14 in Avatar)
>he has a dick

do you take requests?

Sure!

ok then. draw hagrid from harry potter with 3 pussies

i like boobs and dicks

I can imagine

The woman shown in the image, helping a shota with cleaning his smegma infested penis.

There. Gwen fucking ben in the ass. Pic is up on Rule34. Will digitalize it and colour it later.

bump

bump

rule34-data-012.paheal.net/_images/012f2eb5fb0f9acd10cdc2de607a6f6e/2097132 - Avatar_the_Last_Airbender Jefflol670 Katara.jpg

bump

Nigga wut

How old are you? Are you like 14? Anyways, scan or drawings and trace\color them with paint tool sai. Also, you could setup a deviantart and get some recognition in /aco/'s drawthreads, you have potential.

I'm 18. I can't scan my stuff, I don't have a scanner, but I see what you mean. I plan on tracing and colouring the drawings soon, just can't really do it at the moment. And thanks for the tips! I certainly will.