Would you date a Russian girl if she couldn't speak English?

would you date a Russian girl if she couldn't speak English?

yep since i speak ruski already m9

yes

Well obviously not if I couldn't make her love me, otherwise she's just as good as a fleshlight you have to feed and pay for.

Already have, met in Moscow when I was working over there. Ran into her at the same park (down the road from my hotel) every day.
She spoke like 10 words English and nothing else.
Didn't matter, spent three months with her going on dates, doing fun stuff.
She learned English and a little Swedish real fast (I'm Swedish) and we ended up a couple.
Still together. Live in Sweden now. She speaks it fluently.

is she cute?

It's not would not, it's could not.
How the fuck do I have a conversation with her when I barely know what spasibo means?

Yup.
Maybe we don't speak the same language, but we can communicate as long as we try to listen to each other's heart.

I can't speak English either, so sure

You're a good man, user.

Конечно пошел бы , я же доже по пиндосски не базарю

I think so yes. I guess she is a pretty common looking woman.

I bought the one they said spoke English though.
Fuck

The question is, would she date me?

>laying in bed
>she starts to whisper in your ear
>its super dirty, but in russian
>can't understand it

fuck that

Of course.

Hoping to buy a russian/eastern european wife is what got me out of my depression. After hearing so long about finding out what you really want and setting goals for myself, I set myself the goal to save lots of money for the sole purpose of getting a russian 10/10 waifu. It's what gets me out of bed in the morning and working hard all day.

When I finally get one, I don't expect her to know a lick of english.

and the answer is, of course, no.

unless you pay to ship her over, then yea.

Just learn Russian, it's actually a fairly sensible language once you get the alphabet down, which doesn't take too long.

www.duolingo.com is the shit, it's free forever and it's more effective than Rosetta Stone. It may not teach you how to speak a language entirely but it will teach you to read signs, have conversations, and bang Russian girls, so it's a winner in my book.

Pic related

that's the gayest thing i've seen on Sup Forums all day

congradgulations

you dont talk when fucking

ball gag that cunt, it'll be replaced with my cock if removed, no need for speaking

LOL typical weeb living in an anime world

exactly you don't need speak the same language to have sex and she isn't able to ask you for me money or anything else.

you irl

da

do not talk about Katya like that, ok? just dont

date?
no, russians are a nation of sociopaths
fuck?
sure

nice repeating numbers

да

It don't matter. None of this matters.

I've been using Duolingo to learn russian for about a month, 10 mins a day. Apparently learnt about 300 words already.
I personally think it's really good but the order you learnt things means you don't get all of the basics and it doesn't explain a lot of the rules. I would use something else in conjunction with using duolingo if I was to get serious. I'm just seeing if I can learn it with next to no effort.

Well like any language you need somebody to teach it to you in person. It's physically impossible to become even close to fluent learning on your own, and anybody who claims to have done so is a liar.

Maybe because she can't speak English

This is mostly true. I learned Japanese over Skype and now have been living in Japan for 6 months and communicate just fine.

But there's no way to learn a language without a LOT of effort and interaction. It's also very important to read books and watch media. You can't learn a language without doing all of this.

>пук

but do you have any real friends? are you as witty as you are in your native language? can you really speak confidently in a foreign tongue?

da beby keykes