Was skyping with a friend tonight and as a joke I said "Show me your pussy" cause earlier she asked if she could see my...

Was skyping with a friend tonight and as a joke I said "Show me your pussy" cause earlier she asked if she could see my dick and I sent her a pic of Richard Nixon and she laughed really hard. On call she goes "are you 100% serious?" I said yeah thinking she was gonna send me a cat or something and said "no balls" and she sent me a picture of her completely spread. I wasn't expecting it at all. She always gives me dares to do with my dick and stuff (they always were just a joke, atleast thats what I thought.) And she just said "now you can give me sexy dares."

Ive never been in this situation before and it feels great, we call like 2 - 5 hours a day and shes coming to visit over the summer and honestly Im so excited.

>coming to visit...
riiight keep telling yourself that
pics or it didnt happen

I don't wanna post pics cause shes famous on youtube

nice blue devils pic

>famous on YT
having 100 sub's doesn't make you famous, plus if you never said that we would've never known.

>famous
>friends
>coming to visit..

link to youtube

holy shit the underage...

Does 660k subs count as famous?

Nah, just saying shit in the call cause I was working and she was trying to entertain me

as you told her OP

>NO BALLS

>I'm honestly so excited.

Jesus sperglord, you will def ruin this somehow.

Yeah no balls dude I don't want this shit getting out

I mean probably tbh. We're going pretty good so far though and another Youtuber called her tonight and invited me to a group call. I told her I didnt really wanna talk to people just watch the game and she left the call to talk even though I told her it's fine for her to talk to whoever. Shes pretty chill tho I think it would be hard for me to ruin it

then get the fuck off here you baiting beta fag and go fap into a spiked ice cream cone

Ok, I'll give a hint. She posts youtube videos. You can probably guess who she is by things I've already said

Yeah dude, marching Crown this summer. Did you march?

this is Sup Forums nigga, aint nobody got time for thinking, only for fapping

Where is she from?

New York

Op is fag

Pics or it didn't happen

youtube famous lol. what does she do?

>made up numbers
>won't link YT
>won't post proof

Yeah keep being a faggot OP

Obviously sends pussy pics to ransoms on the interwebs

She makes meme videos

I was just about to say that.

Good luck marching Crown. I'm going to DCI Finals this year actually.

Dont wanna post name

Op is a pussy basement dweller

Sweet. Crown is my dream corps lol cause I'm still in high school. Crown has a nice sound but Blue Devils are SO much more technical it's ridiculous. Might just stick with crown though cause Jim Ott award and I only play tuba.

Under age fag

brittany

This guy gets it.......

Crown's contras are INSANE. I'm a snare player, and I'm doing my rookie year with Genesis.

Britanny who?

Wow you might have sex, alert the media.

Eh. A tuba section is a tuba section. I love Crown cause they actually ask us to do some technical stuff. During the triple tounge feature last year we actually had triple tounging for two - three measures and then during the closer they shared some 16th notes with the trumpets.

Wat

I actually saw Relentless live last year. I live in Mississippi and Crown came to the competition in my hometown.

>you're parents

Man, I remember what it was like when I was 12 too.

Skype auto corrects your to you're no matter the context on PC

Bullshit, that has literally never happened to me

Happens to me all the time.

Can confirm it does not happen

user has mental disability

How tf doesnt that happen to you guys it always happens to me.

I third this. Doesn't happen.

Fuck you guys it happens all the time

I've never seen it happen.

>660k subs
also sorry for nazi language