Would you eat her ass, Sup Forums?

Would you eat her ass, Sup Forums?

Is she hot? If so then I would wipe it first

What do you think? No wiping

Ugh she looks raunchy, I wanna say no but I'm sure if it was in front of me and my dick was hard I would say fuck it and eat away.

Looks nasty as fuck yo

Same lol
Nah shit look delish

I can't even smell her and I already feel like vomiting.

You must be gay

bump

Two choices;
(a) Do her
(b) Do a man
I'd take my chances being a gay

what's with Sup Forums being gay af nowadays

OP I would fuck her only because it's a girl, but she looks trashy af

pussy is pussy my guy

like you wouldn't pound that ass if she begged you for it

fucking disgusting, wouldn't fuck her if she paid me

you are a shitposting retard. I saw this post to come here to tell you this.

"Pussy is pussy, my x"

Fuck right the fuck off. Hygeine is important. You are uneducated and your dick is stealing blood from your brain. Go to college or fucking kill yourself before you breed, you moron.

woah woah, my guy

chilllaxxxxxxx. once you realize how pointless everything is, nothing will matter and you will ascend to levels you thought you would never reach

Get the fuck out you trashy and fat loving nihilist

you love fat gross bitches, that's cool, stop subjecting everyone else to this disgusting crap though, no one would fuck this fat hairy bitch if they were in their right mind, end of story.

moar

call it whatever you want

you need to open your mind and that's how you will truly be free
i like all types of women, i don't care about hygiene unless it is a major threat to my health

If this bitch doesn't even care to properly wipe her ass then there's no telling what other shit she neglects to do thoroughly. Hell no.

we get it, you have no standards, and that's fine, i get you're "trolling". no one wants to see this though, and you know it.

the idea of 'having standards' is a social construct, it truly does not matter. it's things like these that prevent people from enjoying life to their fullest potential

i used the pic and caption as bait but that does not mean i am not serious about wanting to fuck this chick

Keep it up OP, I love trashy whores

sure thing dawg

I would not touch this bitch with your dick. She's disgusting. She's fat. She's ugly. I love how you desperate virgin fucks really think any guy would touch any girl, just cause she's got a pussy. You don't have any standards?

not saying I would touch her, but it makes jerking off fun knowing it's to some trashy slut who would take anyone's cum

I can see her fucking back hair
wtf

OP got a mega link or something? I need this whore for tonight

read my post there is literally no reason to 'have standards'. fuck an ugly chick, fuck a hot chick, you're fucking regardless

maybe one experience will be better than the other but it truly DOES NOT MATTER. i wish people would stop shoving the "lol have some dignity and self respect/have some standards bro" down people's throat, just say fuck it and have fun because life is short
lmao
i posted all i have my dude

In this picture she has a pretty face which makes me sad...

What do you have to go through in life/do with yourself to get to this point. How do you stay at this point without wanting change? Its beyond me.

idk man shes got shit nuggets on her crack.

This is the reason women are shit these days. they don't have to do anything to earn attention cause thirsty faggots will fuck them no matter how fat, ugly, unkempt she is so they don't bother to try. which drives down the qualty of women which makes it worse, since MORE women realize they don't have to try....

"social construct" keep trying to sound smart on the internet kid. try learning what words and phrases mean first before you use them or it's really embarrassing like this.

"eat my ass user!"

sit the fuck down dawg

you're part of the problem and you can't see it

having standards is a personal spectrum, yes, but at a certain point, you reach a threshold where the majority of people wouldn't consider the experience of fucking a particular individual worthwhile. the girl you posted is well beyond that threshold.

Goddamn, now that I'd bury my face in.

How that bitch get dookie on the top of her ass crack?

thats one dirty corning hole

the fact is, the idea of having standards isn't a social construct. a social construct is an accepted idea or paradigm that may or may not have foundation in reality but is widely used or accepted as factual. the idea of 'having standards' is far less abstract. everyone has standards, yours are just so low they seem insignificantly tiny to the rest of us.

Not him, but what's the deal with having low standards? If dude can enjoy fucking a chick with turd nuggets on her ass crack, which girl can he not enjoy? I see it as more of a good thing tbh

I'm only attracted to what most would consider attractive and those women don't give guys like me a chance