Anyone else hyped for September 1st?

Anyone else hyped for September 1st?

JESUS CHRIST JOHN MALKOVICH GOT RIPPED

Godamn mongoloid ruined his physique with those tattoos

Is that dude the giant priest from Affluent Mellotron's wedding?

Yes

Wealthy Trombone is my favourite natural greek yogurt.

Me on the left

did he tatoo an avacado on his forearm?

Yes and you can look just like him if you EAT BIG AND SCOOP IT UP

I wonder if his balls hang lower than his dick?

Synthol storage container on the right

This freak has a waifu?

RICH PIANA HERE, WITH MY NEW SHOW. SMALLER BY THE DAY. SMALLER BY THE DAY JUST LIKE MY BALLS AFTER INJECTING STEROID INTO MY CHEST. SMALLER BY THE DAY

big guys *_* im a girl btw

No one cares what you identify as this week, Jeff. Let me know when you're something cool, like a pansexual t-rex.

So Natahn's back on the 'roids...

>>>/reddit/.com

>inb4 everyone making "roids" and "not natty" claims

With hard work and dedication you can get those results easy if you train everyday and make sure you never miss your anabolic window. Give yourself 8hr workouts a day and come back and thank me.

go away

how the fuck did john malkovich get so jacked?

he's on the gas mate

the tats come with the roid use

roids compell people to get shitty tats

Who is this guy? I've seen him lots and seen lots of memes about him... Red pill me pls someone.

WHEYMAN MUTANT PRIEST

rich piana, super mutant, certified big guy, left his humanity behind, 5%er, philosopher, legend.

He's a sad and pathetic insecure 50 year old man that was influenced by he-man when he was a child. He injects synthol (literally oil) into his body to make his muscles appear bigger and stronger than they are. Rich has been exposed as an angry insecure person time and time again, with his most recent exposure being him physically attacking a mentally disabled person for "trolling" him over YouTube.

gotta cover those needle scars from the steroids somehow

by trenning hard