Whi created the god awful meme that Scandinavia was cold? Boston is colder than most of it...

Whi created the god awful meme that Scandinavia was cold? Boston is colder than most of it, most of eastern europé is also colder

because it is high up it must be cold

Well apparentaly fucking not

We're colder than the parts of Europe that are relevant enough to decide what is cold and what isn't.

Dont know about Scandinavia but its pretty windy here

No Robbie Rotten. Anything above -10°C isn't particularly cold

Fucking southereners...
be happy we have relatively mild climate
Imagine if every winter was siberian tier shit

I would like that actually, because that at Least makes some fucking sense considering how far north the entire country is

Boi, you dont need siberian, it kills shit. Moscow had from -20 to -39 most of the time this winter, if I remember correctly. It was awesome.

I thank the Gulf Stream every day when I wake up.
Truly this current has blessed us greatly.

no this climate makes sense because we reap the benefis of being in the way of the gulf stream.
we had 2 weeks of below -30 with constant blizzard where i live, i dont give a shit.
it's these pussy ass southerners that should be happy they dont have to suffer through such shit when their infrastructure barely survives 5mm of snow under a night.

>2 weeks of Below -30°C
Where tf do you live?

inland norrbotten

Map-illiterate Americans tracing with their big fat sausage fingers across their over-saturated childen book maps as they read out the names of exotic countries: "eeen-trance", "fantasyland", "´duh space mountain", "resta-a-rant"

>Another cold night in January
>Fucking cold as shit Fahrenmeme temps
>Joking with friend about "Hey at least we don't live in Moscow"
>Google search Moscow weather
>10 degrees warmer
>WTF
>Google search Oslo and Stockholm weather
>Still warmer
>Google the most northern place in Norway I could find
>STILL WARMER

>Just re-searched the current weather and forecasts for all of said cities
>STILL
>FUCKING
>WARMER

I don't even live in Alaska. Fuck you cunts.

Have i ever Said Finland wasn't cold? No i haven't

People who dont know what is the Gulf stream

Have to have some wind to feel that you're alive.

The coldest territory on earth is Norwegian territory on the pole, so technically we're pretty cold.

Antartida is way more cold than le Svalbard, even Siberia is

Yeah, that's where our territory is, on the south pole.

it's never warm, that's the problem with it, not the very cold winters

Also we get more rain than fucking Britain.

Based. Norwegians put everyone to shame when It comes to sailing, i ve been to Ushuaia(they say a lot of stuff about expeditions to Antartida n shit) and read the book about Shackleton expedition, you guys nailed it, Amundsen expedition was briliant

Winters in general have started to become warmer and "arriving" later according to old people

how do i live more like a scandinavian?

Dont eat crap + dont get shot = 9001years life span

1. stop being american

Don't bother, it's pretty stupid.

Go skiing. Live in a wooden house. Be slightly melancholic, but not Russia-tier.

16°C master race here
hope you like freezing Greek faggots

more cream-based dishes
bread, ham, tomato in the mornings
coffee all day