PATRIOTS WIN!!!

PATRIOTS WIN!!!

Yeah right. Every poll shows the Falcons leading.

FUCK THE FALCONS!!

Fags

Falcons got fewer points. They win.

WEW LAD

10/10

Nnobody fucking cares, take your shitball and kys.

WAIT HOL UP HOL UP
the Falcons got more yards!!!!
we need to change the rules!!!
PUTIN HACKED THE SCORE BOARD!!!!!

NOT MY SUPER BOWL

The irony is that Georgia voted Trump and Mass voted Hillary

"stop liking what i don't like!"

maybe YOU should kys, butt wand.

Boy the game is stupid, but this game was awsome.

Truth. I'm from Boston. Out of all my friends and family I only know ONE trump voter and he's a shit head alcholic that works on the docks.

Yes but Atlanta is full of niggers who voted Hill

That was fucking awesome

I heard that Tom Brady over-inflated the balls and that's the only reason the ball was big enough to go over the line for the game winning touchdown.

Funny, cuz of the people I know, the only one that voted for Hillary was the perpetually unemployed, always stoned idiot that has a liberal arts degree and talks about how educates he is. And I work in software design .

What? 30 minutes ago it was like 9-28. Jesus Christ Falcons, what the fuck are they doing?

Lol with that spelling and grammar I can totally tell.

LMAO.

It's called typing on my phone. Besides as an engineer I don't have to spell worth shit. Half my team is foreign and their emails are full of typos.

maybe its a sign from Kek.

>Implying anyone one on Sup Forums watches the great normie nigger worship festival
Fuck off faggot

>being one of the few who doesn't
Must be sad being so lonely.

>criticises spelling and grammar
>uses Lol as a word

It was rigged. Never before in history has such an amazing underdog comeback occurred, and never before has advertising been so expensive, and never before has digital greenscreen technology permitted such targeted subliminal manipulation. The "PATRIOTS WIN BY TOUCHDOWN" banner a few minutes before the end is not a coincidence -- the outcome was scripted months ago.

But you retarded sheep will gush about this amazing "comeback" for years.

>LMAO

>underdog comeback
what the fuck are you talking about?

LOL is in the Oxford English Dictionary.
Just sayin'

I'm talking about the corporate media manipulating your emotions. And you're proving my point.

It's Patriot fuel can't melt sandy hook beams!

You keep dreaming boy.

>patriots being the underdog in this game

the bait is real

yeah I don't think the falcons franchise would really want to go along with that. Do you even understand how the NFL works? Did you even watch the game?

You know how hard it would be to fake a win like this and make it look legitimate with 100 million people watching every single detail?

You conspiracy arrow is a bit off the mark son. But C+ for effort.

as if the patriots ever did anything right, pic related

doesn't fix his bad gramma

The mad man

The Falcons franchise, like any other franchise, will go along with whatever makes them money. Yes, I am very aware of how the world works. And yes, I watched the game, like 100 million other people. But no, some of us are not as easily fooled as you are.

Just present some real evidence that the Patriots won. Not something you saw on TV. Real evidence.

>Falcons

So how did they script that Edelman catch? Photoshop?

>Atlanta
>Niggers and fags

There was no banner you tool.

shoop da whoop

The bait is strong with this one.

considering that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about

Falcons were the underdog, entirely new team with an entirely new coach going against a 4 time superbowl winner team.

You are the ultimate tinfoil retard that everyone laughs at, and are right to do so.

The same way they script pro wrestling. Which you probably also think is real.

:)

>they script pro wrestling
*citation needed

lol the falcons are worthless faggots, nice job blowing a 25 point lead in the superbowl hahhahahahaha

Itt: Conspiracy theorist faggots will lliterally 'spiracy about anything they can.
Was 9/11 green screened too? Moron.

Everyone knows this. It's entertainment. Not even the wrestlers deny it.

Do your own research.

It isn't even taxed as a sport. It is taxed as Entertainment.

stupid faggot should know, that we give no fucks at all about england

So much butthurt in here its crazy.

Brady is the GOAT. Belichick is the greatest coach.

Live with it.

top kek

Really? Three people are actually responding to this bait? Welcome to Sup Forums, ya bunch of dumb cunts.

Don't feed the troll children, he'll remember where he got the food and just keep coming back.

greatest CHEAT of all time

last year it was deflating balls
this year it was Lady Gaga

I love this timeline so much

The Falcons can still win as long as a bunch of entitled bitches march on Washington.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that the left wanted Atlanta to win JUST because Brady and Belichick supported Trump.
>Another victory lap for the right