You can alter reality for all breeding-aged women with a single wish

You can alter reality for all breeding-aged women with a single wish.

Revoke their human rights, turn them into animalgirls, rewrite history so they're all cattle.

How do you alter their reality?

I give them the same salaries that men make.

OP is a cringe lord

Don't tell them we all make the same salary! They'll figure out how we can afford to pay for everything all the time, god damnit.

An oldie but goodie:

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

Give them all enormous clits

How big?

Bigger than your thumb

So even you can find it?

Some kind of slow, grueling and humiliating transformation that takes place over the course of 1-2 years (depending on the woman) that gradually robs every woman of her dignity and some aspect of her free will.

I'm not sure what this transformation should be - something physical (partially turn them into animals? Maybe robots) or maybe a mental change, or maybe a combination of both.

The important thing as that this slowly spreads across the world like a slow-moving plague, with every woman on the planet eventually realising that she's doomed to undergo some kind of unwanted second puberty that will forever change her life...

i already have

give them the ability to turn their periods on/off with just a thought, no negative side effects

It might be fun to give women the option to swap out their periods for something less messy but potentially more humiliating (or just plain weirder), like laying eggs or erupting into animal heat instead.

make them all men

equal pay, rights, etc

except for when I proposition them sexually they accept my advances.

I'd only fuck a girl once a month or something, and let them carry on with whatever lives they want to lead.

Maybe offer them real equality, at the price being that each of them has to spend a year as a public sex utility.

make them logical.

A new dress code is established for all women between the ages of 15 and 40.

It becomes mandatory for women to dress in a different way every day of the week, with special clothing (lack thereof) on holidays.

What should the standard dress codes be during the week?

Playboy bunny outfits for all women on Mondays? 50s housewives outfits on Wednesdays?

Who's paying for all these outfits faggot?

you do realize that the world will be filled with ugly horny fat bitches with no room for reasoning, don't you?

I'd wish them safety and security in this hellish world.

all women of breeding age are beautiful and cannot be fat but go into heat. during the period of heat they are totally uninhibited and submissive

I don't think they'd be fat. Chasing men around for cum would be sure to make them fitter. So would being in an animal-like state if they can't get any.

So you'd wish no changes. good job.

I don't know I just want a virgin gf for myself. She must be beautiful, intelligent and have my same mindset.
Otherwise I would go with removing their human rights

Sure,
just as long as it's all equal; suicide rates, workplace accidents, no more women & children first, etc.etc

It's a magic wish - you could just wish that every item of every woman's clothing is swapped out for custom-sized clothing that adheres to the new dress code, or fuck, just even make it so that every woman is magically dressed to conform no matter what she does.

A woman tries to put on jeans or even stay at home and wear her pajamas, she still goes POOF at the break of dawn and is in a custom Playboy bunny outfit that's can't be fully removed until the end of the day.

I replace all of them with men.

How many of their human rights, and how quickly?

I wish for all the troublemakers to be shunned and ostracized by their own kind so women everywhere can be placid and obedient, or as much as can be expected of them

only jewelry they are allowed are earrings and necklace

Is that a fake of Michelle Trachtenburg?

Women too ugly to find a reliable source of semen could easily be rounded up to be used as pets or human livestock.

There's plenty of guys who would love to own a skinny, shorthaired lesbian (or several) who couldn't find a dick in time to keep their human minds together, and fat bitches can just be milked or sent off to make dog food or Dolcett meat.

Swap their brains with dogs. Instantly obedient and happy to see/please you at all times.

I'd honestly not do a damn thing, main reason being I'm to lazy and don't want to spend energy on needlessly fucking others over or what have you.

Make them talk to me

Women wake up in their own beds tomorrow stripped of whatever clothing they were wearing when they fell asleep.

In place of that clothing is a permanent steel collar with tags attached containing each girl's vital stats, a new pet name and registration number, and a price.

Are you implying the girl on the left is ugly?

Would be funny to be at work or school when this change happens and every woman on the planet suddenly drops to their hands and knees and starts panting while freaked out about wearing clothing...

In that world, what would you do with her if you owned her? Feed her your semen so she gets to keep her human mind intact, or let her succumb like all the other women in the picture but keep her as a pet?

This. Forever this.

In an alternate universe this is happening and I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!

Which part do you like?

Force them to see the value in their partners and care about them emotionally and spiritually rather than the social status associated with them.

I don't want women to live in cages like sexual slaves, if there just were more women than men in the world so each man would have their own woman, the world would be a much better place

i would alter all women to become immediately sexually submissive and bonded to the person who speaks or sends them the code words.

i.e. send a celebrity on twitter a pm with the code word and she immediately becomes your submissive cock slut.
tell your crush and her sister the code word and instant threesomes forever

and only i know the codewords

I like the idea of a ranch filled with chubby and fat mindless cattle who need to constantly be milked. Or having one such chubby girl for a pet

how much would girls cost?

All of it.

I've actually thought of this often.

That could be an interesting thing to freak women out with, especially if the prices are completely unexplained.

Would it be better if every woman's price is super cheap (like $100 at most) or a more realistic price for a human being in a world where all women might be bought and sold like slaves (prices in the thousands, or tens of thousands)?

I could stand to hear more. I've thought of the same as well, especially the idea that it's happening in an alternate universe to all the women we know now.

Better have those women spayed.
In your world the population would overwhelm resources..

Unless of course you recondition and repurpose some less than desirable females...

I'm turn all women into virginal princesses, who never ever would do the dirty with any man. The birth rate would plummet to zero, and people would start talking about the extinction of the human race. But eventually 7 billion blue balls would have enough, and the world would explode into a frenzy of rape.

tl;dr I'd make rape culture real

Girls like the cow in ? How would you use her?

Starting at 12:01am tonight, the tits of every woman slowly start to expand and continue to grow during the week until the next weekend, at which point every woman has been turned into a milk-spurting hucow.

I'd milk her regularly of course. Give her just enough dick where she wouldn't go feral but still would have that constant urge. If ideal I'd just have a ranch of chubbies and spend my days milking them and give them their necessary dickings

Ecah woman has her own unique codeword?

Mmm, does she willingly allow herself to be kept as a cow, or do you have to force her into it by keeping her intelligence dimmed with semen withdrawal?

Is she kept fully naked? Cowprint clothing? Cowprint tattoos? Magical cowgirl transformation?

nope all the code words are the same.

hence the need to keep them a secret.

Like every other commodity, the price would depends on supply and demand.
I imagine a woman would cost at least as much as a car.

Every girl is assigned a series of ‘passwords’.

They’re different for each girl of course. Each password is assigned to a specific sexual action. Flashing underwear, baring tits, exposing pussy, to start. Worse stuff would include handjobs, titjobs, blowjobs, and finally even full-on sex. All a guy would have to do is speak the appropriate ‘password’ to a girl and she’d be obligated to comply, no matter how much she didn’t want to.

This opens up all sorts of possibilities. Imagine a bunch of guys surrounding one girl at a party, maybe even pulling her off to another room, and they all just start rattling off words at her in hopes of stumbling upon a password, while the girl uncomfortably bears it, or tries to push her way out before they find the right one. Or finding some stalker who knows your password(s). Or worst of all, someone finding out, and then spreading it around. Telling people at your school, putting it online, etc. This of course has the added benefit of making rape legal under certain circumstances, which is a common thread in most of my fetishes.

Even better if every woman is somehow programmed to respond to these passwords so that their bodies react instantly to hearing a password, even before their brains may sometimes even understand who spoke the password or where the voice came from.

This would lead to all kinds of fun humiliation when women hear a password in passing in public but aren’t consciously aware of it until they find themselves unbuckling their belt or putting everything down so that they can start hunting down whoever uttered the password so that she can suck their cock.

She would definitely be forced into being my pet. I'd of course have an actual partner seperate to this. I imagine those set aside for cow use would be given special drugs/food to have their tits swell. Besides that they'de just be naked and have bells

I’m assuming that women only react to the passwords when spoken by men (making it impossible for women to try and help each other discover their password set in private without risk of humiliating themselves in front of men), but would the passwords also work when the words are coming from a recording - say a voicemail, YouTube video, movie or song lyric?

If the passwords work from videos/recordings, it lets women find out their own passwords safely, like if other women could trigger them. Maybe say the sound needs to be “real” and recordings from just one point (a single speaker, or even a normal set of multiple speakers) don’t work.

That means it can’t be done over the phone, though. Maybe better to just say it needs to be live. It could be a mental thing, where if she knows its a recording (voicemail, movie) it doesn’t work, but if she thinks it’s live (overheard video or recording from hidden speakers) it works.

Then again, there’s something hot about a song that manages to say the passwords of every girl in the room in its lyrics.

You forgot the most crucial part.

All women would be automatically 9/10's and up.

I don't want a fucking ham planet hounding me, literally, for a blowjob. No thanks.

Women no longer physically age past 13
Society can either accept pedophilia as the norm or die out

Love imagining a poor ugly girl like that who is undoubtedly a virgin turned into a human cow against her will by a complete stranger.

i like super cheap prices, what ages would this affect?

I'm thinking all breeding-aged women. Did you have something else in mind?

Make them only want to be bred by White or East Asian men.

Bump

I have so many chubby virgin girl friends who would make such great cows/pets. The thought of that world gets me rock hard.

>the world will be filled with ugly horny fat bitches with no room for reasoning
what do you think feminism is, user?

if it affects high school aged girls, cheap prices would allow her classmates to buy her

This is already being done with humans, not just women.

what would public sex utilities look like?

>SJWs

What low prices are we thinking of? How much would those bitches cost?

Imagine keeping them all naked with nothing but their cowbells and fat tits dripping milk into the mud and their intelligence dimmed by forced semen deprivation.

Would you eventually end up using them for food?

If I could somehow magically reprogram all women with a suite of random passwords that would force them to engage in humiliating behaviors, the basic behaviors I would program would be:

Strip to underwear
Expose tits
Expose pussy
Expose ass
Strip nude
Blowjob
Masturbate
Lap dance
Anal sex
Vaginal sex
Passwords can only be triggered via a male’s voice, either live or via recording, and the behavior can be modified to a certain extent by the speaker (password in conjunction with a command to engage triggered sexual behavior with nearby subject rather than the speaker, for instance).

Each woman’s suite of passwords is completely random (excluding the 100 most extremely common words like “a”, “the”, etc,) will trigger the corresponding behavior instantly and without hesitation (women’s bodies essentially go into autopilot until the act is finished), and the duration of any act is a minimum of 5 minutes and maximum of 15 minutes (or until the woman has caused a man to come, in the case of anal/vagina/oral triggered sex acts).I like the inadvertent triggering! What if it doesn’t force them to perform the act but gives them a massive urge to do it? A girl hears something in a busy street that gives her a sudden need to masturbate. She struggles to resist as she looks for a private place, hoping she’ll be able to find one before she can’t hold off any longer.

They don't have control of their bladders and all have to wear diapers 24/7

Don’t forget handjob and the tame stuff, like kiss on lips and french kiss!

How often do you imagine a woman’s passwords would get triggered accidentally? Would women exposing themselves in the streets be common and ignored, or something people would point and stare at?

A guy might refuse to let a girl be his girlfriend unless she tells him her passwords. She wouldn’t want to, but but she’s got to prove she trusts him…

Sure, why not add handjobs and french kissing to the list and make it an even dozen password-protected commands.

In the real world, women would probably be triggered pretty often, though what behaviors get triggered most often would vary wildly from woman to woman and be pretty random. Some women would become known for being more prone to certain behaviors more than others just because her passwords for those behaviors would be more common than other women, while some behaviors would be tied to such extremely obscure words that some women would pretty much never really have to worry about the associated behaviors being triggered by accident.

Depending on how obscure some of these passwords are, it could take some women an entire lifetime to figure out what her suite of passwords are.

Copypasta fag

See those first two paragraphs? That. Short version, at age 18, all women become slaves, ready to be bought and sold at their fathers/owners whims.

This just happens all at once (like noon tomorrow), causing a worldwide run on diapers that can't be hoped to be fulfilled for months?

Applied retroactively to every woman over the age of 18 I assume?

What happens to those retroactive women who aren't in a position to be claimed/sold by their fathers?

Usually it's a first come, first served basis. Whoever grabs 'em up and registers them first, gets to keep them.

Would be funny to watch all human rights for all currently-living women mysteriously revoked literally overnight.

Imagine how women would react when they woke up tomorrow to the news that they're to be the legal property of whoever claims them first.

All women turn into Judy Hopps

imagine if they don't let the girl out when she's supposed to

OBJECTION! A few of them have to turn into Gazelle.

You may have one. I don't want a bunch of Shakira gazelles moping around

I'd make it so that every attractive woman who comes near me becomes intoxicated by lust and affection.

I'm going to die alone. I wish I'd never been born.

That would be weirdly hot, especially if its a slow change that takes weeks, allowing plenty of time for women to freak out as they start growing fur and rabbit parts

Really, i wouldnt turn all women into Hopps, but whatever animal they would be in Zootopia

The enslavement of all the world's women happens as the result of men being altered rather that women.

Specifically, men are reprogrammed to suddenly view all women as nothing but chattle, to the extreme that from men's new perspective, women have ALWAYS been pets/slaves/livestock but they've somehow set themselves free and now it's mens' responsibility to put females back into their place. Men retain their basic personalities and affections for the women in their lives, only now instead of viewing them as wives, daughters and friends, men can suddenly only view these women as property run amok.

Of course, this leads to all kinds of horror stories for women as they realize that the men in their lives have been reprogrammed overnight, and womens' shock at all this puts them on the defensive just long enough for men to start enslaving them (well, enslaving them *again* from men's point-of-view), with plans for slave processing centers drawn up in every large town and city in the world, the establishment of governmental bodies regulating the sale and purchase of women, and mandatory summons being distributed to all women and girls demanding they report to slave processing centers once they're built.

I've always imagined it starting with showing what a small group of female friends go through when they wake up that first morning - a young heterosexual married couple, maybe another live-in boyfriend/girlfriend couple, a single nerdy girl who has a few housemates (or or two of whom would be male) and perhaps a lesbian couple.

These could all be separate stories, of course, though you could unite them as they all discover what's happening on their own, at different times and under different circumstances - the lesbian couple may be oblivious to what's happening since they wake early for work and aren't confronted by men until they they're out and about in public, while the other women find themselves wrestling with male housemates who think they're the owners of a multi-female harem now, or the wife who wakes up to find her husband asking why she's wearing a nightgown and/or sleeping in the bed when she should, in fact, be sleeping on the floor like a dog...