So now that the dust has settled

Can we all agree that Germans were right to accept the migrants into their country?

Sure at first there were a few incidents, but you don't hear about them anymore, people seems to have settled in nicely.

#notallterrorists

They were right, the Germans are smart you know they know what they're doing.

Thank you lesser minion.

Shut up

It was a good idea. They now have a huge cheap labour force for their factories. Before they were struggling to find enough workers.

we had 25k refugees and not a thing heard about them.

but its nice we got to choose which ones came in and chose primarily families with moderate-to-high education levels. ie the news was broadcasting some armenian syrian doctor the other day.

>huge cheap labour forces

Germans obviously don't work. We let other lesser beings work for us.

>not a thing heard about them
Is this b8?

>Germans obviously don't work

Oh dear god, they're right. You've changed.

>Overseeing others who are used for slave/menial labour

not at all. syrians are the new polish forced labour.

Sure. They should accept more of them and stop forcing them onto other countries if they're so beneficial, too. We clearly don't deserve them.

I want some cheap force labour so i sit lazy at home

Jokes on you but Merkel actually wanted to close the border. Unfortunately she was informed that it would cause a massive constitutional problem so she had to.

Friendly reminder that (((Merkel))) hates germany, germans and native europeans

> but you don't hear about them anymore
Yeah because many of them are in highly garded prison like places and are not alowed to walk freely until they get deported.

We have such in my city. No problems anymore since most of them were brought under there.

>at least 40% of them are going to be deported

>German flags roleplaying

We have not contributed to solving refugee problems
I show respect

enjoy those court and housing/welfare costs when they all start appealing and clog up the system for years