Had a threesome with these two girls last night. Got pictures of them naked and me fucking them both

Had a threesome with these two girls last night. Got pictures of them naked and me fucking them both.
Which is hotter??

both faggot now dump them

both but blonde now shut up post pics

Gotta tell me who think is hotter. I have videos I can take screenshots from to post too.

Lefts better looking

Nudes or gtfo

They're in lingerie. Which is hotter now?

Right, post them OP

mate who gives 2 fucks not like it matters 2 hot chicks whos hotter does it really fucking matter does ur kicks really get off to whos hotter and why didnt think so, so just be a smart cunt and post pics easy

which one of them regrets it harder? the one that wasn't laughing when you spunked?

This is the red head

blonde still hotter red head looks anorexic druggie

Sure thing OP. We all live in a dream sometime, tonight in this thread you can pretend to be king.

blonde

Need to see tits before I can say which is hotter

Dream on white/b/oi.

This is the blonde

you sir are a true legend i think that is winning the internet

The redhead clearly, but also bullshit. And you wouldn't care who's hotter if you were saving these pics from somewhere else and trying to be a hero. You'd be happy you got your dick wet and not try to figure out shit that doesn't matter.

where are the good pics

ops being a wanker taking his time

Switches from color to black and white. Clearly the girls posted these themselves and you weren't there. Way to effeminate in style to be from a man who fucked two girls. Sorry bro.

theyve got NO body but damn, the face, nice

Only a fool would take anything postee here as fact

They both look like dogs with their tongues sticking out. It's just stupid and ugly

Post the nudes

Good for you user. Now post the pics if you have any.

Thread is dead, OP posted the few snagged from elsewhere and it's over.