What does/b/ drive

What does/b/ drive

Gmmasterrace

Your mom

Professional grade. Enjoy your american assembled, chinese plastic box

Lamberrari 911

Not getting the lamberrari 911 fasterossa nur spec

lol world renowned awful cars. Get something made in Germany like someone with a functioning brain. American cars are well known shit.

>Volkswagen is German
Yeaaaa no

I drive a rip-roarin ass-haulin red-blooded all-star american rootin-tootin nut-bustin awesomest downright SWAGGINEST VEE-HICKLE ON GAAAAWDS GREEN EARTH!!!! A 2001 SATURN SL2

2010 Mercedes GLK 350

Got the 5.3 vortec made with real tornados?

2014 Hyundai Elantra, but yeas as far as truckery goes GM is pretty much the fucking bees

'87 ae86 trueno 4age twin turbo

2011 Volkswagen Touareg

2002 honda crv

that's a blacked out piece of garbage

Modified '01 Tahoe 4x4

Other ride is my fiance in the passenger seat

And don't worry, I stay away from Cars and Coffee.

i drive an r32 fuck you americans cant even get skylines without shipping it from chink countrty

>Implying I want a jap meme car...

DINGUS

not bad.

Although if I was going for an american muscle I'd go Z28 or ZL1 Camaro. If I was going Deutche I'd go mercedes C63 AMG or audi S4 or S5.

bampin bread

suggestions for car under 5-7k?
pref used before 2005-10

The base GT was all I could afford, and I had to sacrifice options to get the V8. No way I could swing a ZL1/GT500 caliber car for 50+ grand. The base GT makes 435HP and it has been a blast. So glad I decided against a fully loaded Ecoboost and just went for the V8, even if I lost the wussy things like heated seats and touch screen.

2003 Pontiac grand prix that i bought for a grand and a half. Worst car in the world for winter. So many frozen mornings with back wheel spin outs on the interstate turn offs

1996 F150 V8
Headlights held with tape
Grill held with zip ties