Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DG-Le9yrWi8
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/04/what_is_in_pet_food_zoo_animals_sick_livestock_dogs_and_cats_from_shelters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B-but jew rhymes with hue... So it still works
>Boovia

Theoretically then, what species would be the dominant team? Let's also assume that teams are one species only

It's alright, it just bled like heck and I think it might scar...
Oh, then how would that differ from a normal play from the 2 yard line? Or does the team specifically state that they're going for it and then they get to go for that play?
Yeah, I can't say anything about sports-sports, but watching competitive games, the feeling is exactly the same. Especially when you see the guy(s) very visibly react

Oh, you do? I'm curious...
Will do, infected stuff is the worst, especially on any articulated part of the body. About the entire width of my finger, so 2cm, give or take.
holy shit this is so cute

I was imagining this as well, actually, but that's hecking cute anyway

These threads just never end.

Juvia, true give me hugs and lewds....

Claim

>Theoretically then, what species would be the dominant team? Let's also assume that teams are one species only

Well I was talking about the human species. It will be turned to alien food before it ever gets that far.

Can't say it makes me upset anymore. I've come to accept it. Most people are already cattle so we're already halfway there.

O
Really? Don't have a console at least?
I should get back to watching baseball when it starts up again tbh.

I had a crush on the girl as a child

(Juvia)
Pretty much the same here, what anime are you watching now?

(Georgette)
I've taken time off after before, usually when I feel lazy and it's been a while since I've had time off. My job is pretty easy all and all. Plenty of quiet periods inbetween the waves of activity and phone calls.

(Utaha)
Anytime we gather friends/family, we usually have everybody pitch in funds, or bring something they want cooked so everyone else can try it out. Always works out well since no one person is stuck footing a big bill to feed a bunch of people, and then there's leftovers to take home too. Weather here was perfect for grilling too, mid 70s.

That just hurts thinking about it, the scar hopefully isn't too bad. I've given myself some gashes here and there when redoing the barbed wire on cattle fences, but no ugly scars- just lots of bleeding.

Conversions are pretty much what you stated- the team who scores makes it known they'll try for two, then they line up with their offensive players, while the other team brings out their normal defense, then they go for it on the play. The usual rules apply as far as penalties and all.

still here

and

Yeah maybe next time
Thats just weird
You said you like rope. Yeah got to learn all about that kind of stuff in a class. Thats a pretty decent cut yeah. Glad you like it

>I've taken time off after before, usually when I feel lazy and it's been a while since I've had time off. My job is pretty easy all and all. Plenty of quiet periods inbetween the waves of activity and phone calls.

Interesting. Where do you work at? Sounds like a job I would've wanted when I was younger. All my previous jobs have been backbreaking physical work.

Im sure most people here would call me a hipster, but Im cooking quinoa for dinner.

youtube.com/watch?v=DG-Le9yrWi8

hi

hmph

Lewd!

Hmph

I eat that stuff regularly. Didn't know it made you a hipster.

It's just market placement. You see it in movies all the time but it's been getting more frequent in TV shows.

I feel like it insults my intelligence to be honest.

One day even the shows will be commercials.

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed
I guess that's as good a way as any to spend a day off though.
It doesn't matter, stop making up silly nicknames
Of course i do what do you take me for?
I am still on k-on but season 2
Hello Yui
Hello Tsmugi

I usually follow box scores, but I don't really begin watching until after the all-star break. There's too many games for me to get as involved as I do with football.

I'm middle management with a health department, started off as an inspector but now I'm behind a desk. The job is all mental. I've done physical labor in the past for oddjob money, but now the only time I do that sort of work is when something needs fixing at the ranch.

Eat whatever the hell you want. The menu around my house is all over the place depending on what I have ingredients for, and what I'm in the mood to eat.

W-what

I already have a complimentary one on my other middle finger, this one would be a bit worse if it does scar though...
Yeesh, I can imagine that barbed wire would bleed even worse
Oh, thats interesting, so the team making the play doesn't have any defense?

...This is true. When'd I say that though?
You've taken a first aid class?

Aw, I think they're fun, but okay

i dont know any but they sound like nice places
i have a ps2 but it doesnt run too well anymore
i never have big gatherings like that
yes that works fine

I'm jk ily

Its considered a very hipsteriffic 'superfood'. Much like how a misplaced decimal point made spinach the go-to salad filler.
>totally forgot that 2 of the main posters this thread are foodies

Hi :o

Then you gotta claim her as your waifu..

Sounds like a great job. I wouldn't mind having something like that part time even now to feed the money back into my business.

I am dead set on truly and permanently retiring within 5 years. That's my life goal.

how?

Maybe it's related to hipsters because they have the money to actually afford it.

I did always used to shop at Whole Foods I guess. Maybe I'm one of those dog hipsters you see sometimes.

Hi. You seem awfully friendly.

Oh RIP. So what do you normally do then when you have free time. Other than post here of course
Yeah that's the only real downside to the game unfortunately

Chopped liver?

They're silly.
I'm sure they'll keep coming any way
>wew
I personally prefer lazy days anyway
How are you cutie?
How have you been?
>other than cute...

When I was talking about it. You kinda jumped in. Ive taken a first aid Cpr and Emt course

To be fair, we dont really feed the pup straight dry or tinned food. We make a chicken broth and cook pasta in the liquid. Remove the bones and turn the chicken and vegetables into a chunky soup. Mix them both with some dry food.
At your job you could be considered a First Aid Officer. Get paid more and be mean to people who cut themselves.

All over the place. Stupid meds.

How's k-on treating you?

I bought the movie and an ui figure yesterday, waiting for them to ship.

claiming weiss as my waifu

Well kudos to you. That's a step up from what most people feed their dogs, but the dry isn't very good for them unless its one of those high end freeze dried organic varieties.

My dogs love raw and slow cooked food, especially bones.

And that's what makes them great! I mean, I WILL stop if you really want them to stop, but I think it's a fun thing

*you* were talking about it? That's rather surprising... Sorry if I butted in, I still really don't remember this
And fun, is that what you're looking to do at some point? It's certainly a noble calling

i do a lot of chores around the house and watch things on the internet
yeah thats understandable

Theres a lot of scientific information on the bag. Its an overload. No idea what it costs, but knowing my mum, definitely top shelf. We do give her chicken necks, but no cooked bones yet. As for slow cooking, the last broth was cooked for 24 hours because my dad cant use his sense of smell to check whether something on the stove is almost out of water.

Sh-She would never go for someone like me

Careful, price doesn't denote quality. If it's not organic, it probably has plastic and pieces of dogmeat. They found that stuff in the "high end" science diet brands, as well as many other ones from Iams and Purina.

Importing dog meat from China is more profitable than feeding dogs real food. Sad but true.

Good to see you!

How is the series to you overall? I never watched it, but I don't mind a slice of life anime from time to time. The VA for Mio and Houki is the same person too.

Shit hurts, but razor and sheet metal cuts are worse since they sting and itch at the same time.

The easiest way to think about the play is that it's another goal line play from the 2 yard line, except the touchdown is only 2 points instead of 6. Sometimes you see a busted play that looks like the defense is asleep though.

We don't do anything huge, but it's usually myself, the brother, and 2 other friends in most cases whenever we need an excuse to make a bunch of food and kill time. Sports, vidya, whatever we feel like doing really.

It's all good. While superfood is a hipster/buzzword term in and of itself, quinoa is pretty tasty. Figures that it's an orphan crop that grows as natural weeds in many parts of the world.

It'll take me longer to hit early retirement, but since I love what I'm doing it really doesn't feel like work on most days. When it's time for me to leave in my early 50s, I'm out of there with a fat pension check to go along with other income streams.

I usually watch early season games in person if I do since the weather is still nice and tickets are always cheap. After June though, it's TV or somewhere else with AC. Too damned hot.

Yeah I know its something you write down
You dont? I remember you talking about doing it with your ex or something. You were quiet and just reading mine and another anons chat and kind of jumped in. Nah I got talked into doing it even though I kinda didnt but you know I hate how I needed to get a whole new certification for cpr and the only difference in the class was how to use a bag valve mask.

Ah don't be so down on yourself.

>early 50s

Who wants to retire that old? What's there even left to do in life? I'm talking age 30.

Oh also roadkill and euthanized dogs and cats are often used in expensive dog foods. It's legal. Google it.

If it doesn't say organic, it very likely contains dog meat.

Oh,r-really? I see where our relationship stands
>
Meds? For what? if you don't mind me asking.
It's been nice. Season 2 seems even cuter than season 1.
And be sure to post pics when it gets to you.
Why bother stopping, everyone else will just keep going
It's been good
Very cute and stuff like that.
Really? I assume you mean subbed?

Its Hills Science Diet.
Yeah, quinoa gets a bad rap. I tend to use spices like paprika to make it more interesting.
Yeah, a lot of companies need people with a first aid course.

Is it bad that Touhou made me sweat a lot when I fought Alice?
Touhou's too fun.

You should experiment with it more. Quinoa is a very versatile food just like rice. You can even make it sweet if you know what you're doing.

Red Leader Reporting In

>in

Man... loneliness sure is a bittersweet thing.

Hi :o

Depression/anxiety... blah blah blah. It's supposed to help my mood swings but since I have onlt been on them for like a week, it makes them more frequent.

I am personally a bigger fan of season 1, but the second half of season 2 is amazing.

The op makes me cry with
excitement every time I watch it.
I will but the figure isn't expected to be here until February. Japs are slow at shipping.
I got a couple Yui figures but I don't have any quality pics right now. Maybe tomorrow.

I found an article about it if you're interested in learning more about dog food.

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/04/what_is_in_pet_food_zoo_animals_sick_livestock_dogs_and_cats_from_shelters.html

Yeesh, don't remind me. It just felt like a rubbing up against the bag sort of itch, and then I saw my finger all covered in blood..
Okay, I think it get it. And the other options are favored just because they're about as easy and the points are better?

Not a bit, although I guess I must've because you know that bit as well. So you two just got to talking and you couldn't really find a way out? Sorry to contribute then...
Aw, that sucks. Good refresher though, I hope. So it does sound like you want to go into the EMT/medical field though?

I mean, yeah other people are going to keep doing it, but why add to the aggravation?

more butt

-claims Ika and hopes she had a nice hand egg day.-

that sounds really fun
im glad you like those but ill post the ones i want

Claimed

the only egg she got was missile shaped

Bring out your jews!!!
ITS BEEN TOO LONG ANONS

I know how versatile it is. Used it as porridge for a while.

-brings you tea-

Oh cool, another Patchouli claimer
What's the protocol here again?

Hallo 'Nata
I'm sure they had a great handegg day
How was yours?

Oh i see. That must be really hard, I'm sorry to hear that.
Season 1 was good too. Honestly, so far, all of it has been good.
>dubs
It doesn't really bother me, in fact it's kind of nice to know more people are noticing me

She probably didn't get to see because it airs at around 3AM her time.

If you make it out at 30, then good. I started getting things back on track in my later 20s, so it'll be some time before I get things where I want them. Better late than never, but the way the pension works around here, I'd be taking a sizeable penalty if I left before that age.

My overall goals financially are beyond having enough for myself, gotta leave something behind for the next generation.

Yeah, the subbed (Yoko Hisaka) has done both characters, not to mention her singing voice ain't bad either.

I think a lot of it too is that a bunch of quinoa stuff you see recipes for is mostly salads or other things that don't use a lot of flavorings or spices that bring out the natural flavors well. You can definitely slip in quinoa into a lot of desserts too for some added nutrients.

Yeah, it can be good or bad. I enjoy solitude in moderation, or when I gotta get away from things to have time to think and reflect. I can socialize and be in crowds, but too long will tire me out and then I'm back to wanting to have some time alone.

Seriously, that's about how it feels. Unless you actually watch yourself make contact, you don't always notice right away. I'm just glad it's doing better right now.

The extra point is favored because kicking a ball through the uprights is much easier than pounding it in on the ground, or having the other defense make a play and then you come away with only 6 points. In close games you'll definitely see a bunch of field goals as well.

It's pretty much a tradition among us, food plus whatever always equals a good time. Sometimes when old friends are in town from abroad or far away, we make things more elaborate with the food, but the vidya/sports/whatever part still stays the same.

so butt?

Yeah its not a hard class either
Naw its fine I found it interesting. Nope just a big waste of time. Not really all that much I just kind of took it

-had hot chocolate today!- \o.o/

-is pretty sure she wouldn't miss it even if she were in Russia-

>If you make it out at 30, then good. I started getting things back on track in my later 20s, so it'll be some time before I get things where I want them. Better late than never, but the way the pension works around here, I'd be taking a sizeable penalty if I left before that age.

Opportunity cost is the single most expensive thing you will be paying for.

Start a side business with the money you make now. That's just my suggestion. If I could do it with zero dollers as a broke college student, so can you with what they're paying you now.

>My overall goals financially are beyond having enough for myself, gotta leave something behind for the next generation.

Your own business would give you more to leave them.

No, no, you don't understand; I'm claiming you

-sips- like I was saying she ded bro

Yeah probably saw it while everyone was sleeping, I got into football because of her. She wouldn't shut up about it.

I'm glad you are enjoying it. :)

I enjoy being alone, though the feelings creep up sometimes.
But hey, this isn't the place for me to complain.

How are you doing?
Are you glad for the handegg game ending, as i am sure you were watching.

-shakes head nu. Ish not ded, ish just doing Ika things-

-knows. She always disappears at some point during hand egg season too- >.

i wish i had friends like that
most of the times yes
she also has splendid legs

you right bro she fucking Russian dick now -sips-

I know. A day course over here, minus EMT. Though I have reacted according to training a few times before.
Yeah. Im definitely not someone who can deal with bland foods.

I only watched that anime because of her nice stuff

We'll always notice you, Juvia-san~

I actually have no idea how it's doing, it's under so much gauze... It certainly feels better though!
Interesting though, the depth of scoring options kinda opens it up in my mind. I might have to start watching

It IS very interesting. Although perfectly fine to not be into it, it's kinda weird. I'm curious about what weird stuff you like though... It seems like you have some interest in it, and those are definitely some good skills

Woo! Anything else? Just hot chocolate isn't much to fill a day...

I... I'm not sure how to feel about this. Did you ask for my *enthusiastic* consent in the first place?

-oh, sees you're done with your tea and takes the half full mug and plops it in the dish water-

-.-

._. -is still recovering. Didn't do much-

True love doesn't need consent, Patchy

rude I wasn't finished

Recovering from what? Are you okay?

You seem to implying that I have the emotional maturity to feel true love
Also that sounds very rapey

thats a good reason it wouldnt be great without her

-was very sick. Had the flu and got pneumonia. Was in the hopistal for 2 days- v.v

Interesting.
And no it is not. The singing is great.
Oh it's very cute and enjoyable.
Do you have a favorite episode?
W-what's that supposed to mean?
>

I'm not implying anything
my one goal here is to claim you and that's all

yea she is great I'd pick her over all any day

Easy modo?

EMT was a few months with twice a week 5 hour classes
If you remember I still want to try it myself. Things I like may be considered pretty weird yeah. Im fine with getting re certified for cpr and first aid its only a day long course. Past that not really. Of course I remember all kinds of weird stuff from the EMT course

>Hold onto your hats kids, Koto's in the fuckin house

are you friends with dog fucker, furry?

wiggle

Easiest thing for me to with the least amount of effort would be consulting within my field of work. I've done it here and there, but nothing like a true side business. Definitely will give your suggestions some thought since more income streams is nice.

The ending had the wrong team winning in my book, but everything else was fine. I'll sleep like a stone tonight with all the meat I ate earlier. Now it's onto more weekend vidya since there's no football on Sundays until much later in the year. Beyond that, doing quite well. Still cooking away and doing my thing.

I guess the equivalent here would be finding some friends to stream movies/anime/vidya with. I think there's a decent amount of posters here who already do that. Pretty comfy when you got some food and refreshment to go along with it.

Same, I gotta taste more in my food than the unholy trinity of salt, sugar, and grease. Any cuisines in particular that you prefer?

There's a lot to be said about probability and risk-reward when you look at it from a strictly statistical standpoint. It makes things interesting in close games, especially when you're expecting one thing and get another. The sort of thing where you're the mad genius if it's successful, the scapegoat for a long itme if you blow it.

I dont wear hats

Heeeeeeeya! How's everyone doing this morning?

Claiming Takumi fujiwara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You must be a vacuum because you suck the life right out of any conversation

Here you can take this one