Let's break down together. Just for tonight

Let's break down together. Just for tonight.

>Feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AE8kD7ACgto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

The liquor is taking over.
The nihilism is taking over.
The loneliness is taking over.
Suicide can be painless.
But misery is more fun.
Now that I have nothing to lose, I want to burn my life to the ground.

I feel so utterly alone, Sup Forums.

And don't worry, it's not just a feeling. I have absolutely no friends, no relationships; nothing. The thought of knowing that hurts too. If you saw me on the street, you'd probably think I was Chad McNormie. I used to be, but not anymore. Just smoke and alcohol now.

>Be me, 18
>First day of college
>Spot the single most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life
>About 3 weeks later grow some balls and talk to her
>She's making a lot of eye contact and seems really into me
>Asks me where I'm from and what highschool I went to
>Reaching the end of the conversation
>Bring up being a volunteer firefighter cuz I feel she would love that
>"Oh nice, user! My boyfriend is a firefighter too!"

MFW I live in the timeline that Trump lost

youtu.be/AE8kD7ACgto

Get happy lads buy something for yourself and cherish it.

There is no way you faggots are grown men.

Turning 20 in March.

Grown? Maybe not, but an adult nonetheless

I'm married and in love with someone else.
My spouse spends their entire day/life on the computer and has no idea what turmoil I'm in.
The one I love lives across the country, and was willing to move to get me out of this shitty position.

Until this month. They've been angry and ignoring me, cold and distant.

I just don't know what to do anymore, Sup Forums. Continue this shitty marriage? Run away and not look back?

not in a major feels place, but I do have to get up way earlier than usual tomorrow for a training thing at work with people I fucking hate. feeling major anxiety about it.

that and I'm feeling pretty down about my inability to stick to a diet or eating plan. I just want to cut out my sugars but I just keep getting drawn right back...

get out. best decision I've ever made.

don't feel trapped in a shitty marriage. anyone who has been there (MOST people) will understand why you got out. you may think there's a stigma, but there isn't. you may think you're a coward for getting out, but you're really not. life gets so much better.

>been picked on for fat most of my life
>finally decide to lose my fat
>browse /fit/ and actually make decent gains
>still a beta ass virgin at 21
>mfw i can lift 2pl8s but cant talk to women
>my own parents look at me as a disappointment
>fuck it
>at least ill be the first built wizard on here

Being a wizard will never be a disappointment, good luck with girls, user

All those Jews who died in the holocaust... I just can't even imagine. Why are people so evil? They couldn't even get normal jobs and what meager contribution they could make to their communities was never appreciated. Probably the most misunderstood people ever in history.

You have no proof. Don't fall for Jewish propaganda.

That's how I'm feeling right now. The stigma about it. Feeling like a failure and disappointment to both our families. Being a failure to my spouse for not wanting kids. I've been through 5 years of staring at the back of their head while they're constantly on the computer, escaping to some fantasy realm that I'm not a part of. No vacations, no weekends away, barely any dinners out, let alone spending time with friends in a public outing. They've lost all motivation to do anything but game, and I feel like a second fiddle.

I felt so sure of everything when I thought I had someone to run away to, but now this cold shoulder they're giving me is shaking my confidence daily. I got off my antidepressants because of them, feeling happy for once in my life. And now I'm probably going to pick the script back up again. I'm just really lost right now.