>Met super slutty chick
>Complete whore.
>Gave me her snapchat login info

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS

PIC VERY RELATED

USERNAME

NO WAY IT WILL BLOW MY COVER

IT DOESNT STOP

Keep it coming OP. Post all the good stuff.

Fucking with this Jacob kid. TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Do you have any pictures? Or just the login info?

LOL

Pictures for days. Made her skype
Me while she changed and showered

correct his usage of your

Post them my friend.

Yessir

So why'd she give you her login?

tbh just dump all her nudes and then give us her snapchat name for when she has her account again

Pretty much made her believe I was real and into her. Some guy started blackmailing her, told her to take a screenshot and show me. Instead she gave me her logon

LOL. Well guess that's one way to deal with it.

Tbh thats what im planning on. But want to see how far I can take her. Maybe make her do some fucked up shit. Then we can all enjoy it together.

Probably will post her account in the following days. Around this time.

What's her first name? I think I might know her!

Give us name or something to label folder and all.

oh, then sure. can help with that.

slut and into exhibitionism? basic level is getting her to do shit in public, fuck herself with kitchen implements, etc. if she lives with family/friends, get her to do things like masturbate in their beds/with their belongings. get her to write degrading things on her body, the usual stuff.

and if you know her real name or where she lives ,you can always blackmail her later on. that's when the really kinky stuff can start.

Let's call her ashely.
Her real name starts with a C though.

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Started off slow, but managed to get her to let me watch her change, undress and shower. Told her to squeeze her boob but she said no. Ended up
Doing it later tonight.
Shes gonna doggy tomorrow and by the end of the week I wanna get a nice ass finger video.

Wanna blackmail, scared of the repercussions though however.

Cashley

Could always have one of us do it

Sounds like itll
Work.

Thats the plan. Todays pretty much monday. 11:46pm my time. On friday at 10:00 i'll dump everything I have of her including her pics and info.

>it's your not you're*
you're a moron

Dumping to the masses is always a bad idea though. Too much spam to really get anything done.

Probs start a kik group then? Hows that sound?

Tuesday, 10:00pm.

I expect an update on my desk user.

I'll be waiting...
Good work, by the say, son.

sounds like you're doing well there, gradual progression. you'll be able to get her to do more shit on skype because its 'live' and in the moment, make sure you cap the video for later.

blackmail...is tricky. if your accounts are truly anonymous and you have enough material on her (vids and pics with face especially, and as kinky as you can get - she might not care if her friends see her tits but she'd care if everybody saw her fingering herself and talking dirty)

can offer more specific advice for how to go about that part if you want.

Sound good

Thanks dad :D

Probably be for the best then. Keep the retard spam down. And the white knighting.

Ye

Leave your guy's kicks, I'll save them and add you to the group at around midweek. Probs max of 5 people, so first 5!

Zbr.Cs

Tyler__Stern

hfpe111

Say_hi_to_me.

Some random kik : SophSoph502

This is two underscores. Just incase

not even going to drop my user kik here fam.
shame, would love to see the results.

It's a girl. She's been molested by her dad her dad raped her. She's always sad

Results will still get posted ma dude

Her dad's dick needs to be cutted off

yeah but does she deal with her past trauma by engaging in degrading sexual acts

Asking the right questions

She's always depressed. And nah she didn't

well fuck that

molested girls are great fun when it manifests as crying during sex and desperately trying to please daddy, but the rest of them are such a waste

lolspon