Post a the girl you want and tomorrow she will be your girlfriend

Post a the girl you want and tomorrow she will be your girlfriend.

roll

Oops.

prime Jennifer Connelly

My love

no one, actually.

Girls that actually exist idiots

this better fucking work op

Yup.
Still wishing for this.

k

oshit checked

Why not

Checked

Enjoy Emma's tight booty!

plz work

more

im ready

Nah. Interfering with her privacy as if.

wish you luck user. she is cute

Ty. I miss her so much. We stopped talking awhile ago.

U know who

Hope this works

Hope this works

Sup Forumsetas

Do you guys know about sigils? If so, why not turn these threads into sigil threads so you ACTUALLY get what you want.

oh, god.
Please explain.
This has potential.

Not even sure why I post her.

Please work

you guys need to die

Man, she really looks ugly for a rich 46 years old.

You want to date a thumbnail?

Gg ez pz

emily rudd for those who care.

Sad what happened to Blossom. Flat ass, no tits, and wasting a PhD on a stupid tv show.

Last I knew she was an anti-vaxxer.
If that holds true, she's retarded.

Misleading thumbnail.

Alex

I feel like it's a joke
But I'm not gonna risk it

I want her back so badly.

when you need a dick enhancement but only have an old clothes hanger.

that a dude? I can't tell this time.

Get over it man... Seriously.

Tis a lady

Seriously what? We were together more than 4 years, lived together 3 of those, so losing her was huge on my life. And it's still really fresh for me.

You sure bitch doesn't have a penis?

Yes im sure

Fair enough, but Imma talk from experience here for you. She left, and if she ever turns around, you will know she has always thought of you a little usable bitch toy. Trust me, I wanted her to turn around so hard, I waited for 6 months for her to turn around. I cried nightly, I set up wonderful date scenarios, redesigned my house to be an ultimate date night, made dinner, rented a guy for a night to waiter for her and bring our food. Trust me.

Thanks. And I agree for the most part, but this isn't my first breakup. But she is the first one that I thought would be the last, so that hurts. I'm not going to do anything stupid, or even plead with her, but I do still think about her. That's it.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN - LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Sup Forums is proud to present-
"Post a girl you want and tomorrow she will be your girlfriend"
aka
"The logical workings of the 2017 American democrat mind."
aka
"Work Ethic of the Millenials"
aka
"Shit that makes you wonder why Sup Forums is still around...then you remember gay shit and CP"
aka
"Please stop on this thread and hang out with me. Wahhhhh"
aka
"The amazing number of 10 year old boys up late, late at night posting on an adult site the age appropriate girlfriend they will definitely have tomorrow.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

blm riot at noon...or whenever we wake up. But fuck election day cause we're making up the sleep then.

Que the logical person noting the break in protocol and disrespect for the serious business of Sup Forums in magically assigning girlfriends to....oh, fuck it, a bunch of swell guys who don't do much wrong outside of potentially reacting incorrectly to my comments. They're ok...leave them alone if they aren't hurting anyone.

Or ELSE

You never stop when you think it is the last time. The part that hurts you the most, is when after so long, she does turn, and it turns out you can't trust her anymore. You spend years thinking about that no answer you give, and sometimes I think I made the wrong choice. Love is when you can see yourself growing old with someone and still wanting to hug them at night. Love is when you spend so much time planning your wedding that your friends ask you if the wedding is for her or you. Love is when you would rather stab yourself then take all of her friends away cause your social circles are the same social circles.

It hurts man, but if she turns around for you, you may find your answer is scarier to you than hers.

And I know that thanks. That thanks hurts as much as the mound itself.

I am working on no sleep today. lol. Mound when I mean wound. My last round of sex has been too far into the past from today. lol.

holy fuck she's gorgeous. Who is she?

How the fuck does a woman get better with age. Thought that was a man thing.
Kate is unreal.

No listen here Satan

>What if I post my gf

Did she ever do nudes ?

I fucking wish...