I suffer in the Ukraine where all women are 10/10

>I suffer in the Ukraine where all women are 10/10

thank god i'm not pathetic enough to realize life isn't all about pretty women but surival

It's not "the Ukraine."

It's just Ukraine.

I don't think fucking beautiful women everyday would make them forget their daily struggles

Me when my neighbor is Ukrainian and she's ugly as fuck

are girls in Italy so ugly?

That is why Romans go conquer the world, right?

some Ukrainian girls are pretty average

pic related, Ukie girl in Portugal

A republic of women so ugly, the men became conquerors of new lands to capture slaves.

>life aint about fucking, using drugs, learning and doing stuff; but "surviving"
Are you retard? Life is about maximum pleasure, fuck the rest; polish women are gr8 btw

>Italians
>conquerors

lol what?

Never heard of Mussolini, pal?

Me neither

Italian girls are top tier.
Great ass, petite and cute.

Still attractive.
But what does it matter when you're an apprentice Wizard, already more powerful than most can even imagine?
desu

Ah, you mean the guy who conquered a bunch of empty deserts?

Jesus Christ, who is she?

Excep the big nigger dick slut complex

Whoa, that's some serious thiccness

It's a reference to that British joke.
Besides, I was referring to the Roman Republic.

you have to choose between wizarding or women

it was never an easy choice

what

I have no idea, there were more pics of her in the thread, as far as i know there were some russians that made a lot of threads posting titcows. Not only Ukranian soil is fertile amirite?

yeah, funnily enough, those who enjoy "life" seems desperate when their imminent death coming closer, to the point they are ready to sacrifice everything.
life is about surviving as a collection of data and pass it on to the next generation, biologically or socially, even "almost not a living" virus do it.
stop learning shit from arbitrary SJW ridden sources

Yes, and a mad clown's fuckboy also.

Ah, I see

well I don't really consider the Romans to be Italians, it was too long ago to see them as the same people :)

>10/10
>post a girl with 3/10 face

You need to have more than 18cm to go for italian chicks

It was never even a choice. I was an early talent.

are you romanian?

No you don't. Italians are dicklets.

My gf is a chubby redhead with big tits.
>tfw no superior hohol gf

>"Le ukrainian women are le hot xdddd"
>The majority of them have ugly faces, are malnourished and they age like dog shit left in the sun

It's like I'm from a different fucking planet. Do you think that just because you pictures of the few non-ugly ones whoring themselves on the internet it means that they all look like that? Or do you find them "hot" just because they don't have any food to eat and they can't get fat when they're young like western women do?

Neither Italian nor Romanian

And do you think they are happy with that? They want BBC

I'm not so sure 2bdesu, they age rather nicely and they are pretty often hot

Zitto animale.

wtf no
they turn full babushka mode after 40

t. grew up on Sup Forums

>the
I'm descended from Slavs, and I married a Jew. Our kids will be close enough.

I like you, huebro.
>yeah, funnily enough, those who enjoy "life" seems desperate when their imminent death coming closer

*tips*

not an argument

>lefunnyhat meme
you're doing it wrong pal, it supposed to mock someone who think he's outside social dogma, not the other way around

>muh deeper than thou appreciation for life
Neither was the post we were mocking. That's just a bunch of buzzwords lazily strung together.

it doesn't matter if you're a poor ugly piece of shit with a tiny dick like me who can't get even the ugliest of women. if anything it only makes my suffering even more unbearable.