You have 10 seconds to explain why bike from Pink Floyd is the greatest song ever

You have 10 seconds to explain why bike from Pink Floyd is the greatest song ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=SmW17QvUhRM

Sup Forums

Pro tip
>you can't

It's not.

>this
great album, bad forum.

It's not even the best song on that album

Because I can ride it if I like, and its got a basket and a bell and things to make it look good, thats fucking WHY. Sheesh what a plebe question

Syd Barrett literally only wrote DUDE WEED LMFAO songs

I honestly prefer post syd barrett Floyd.

This
I've always liked See Emily Play from the Syd era. I'm more of a Momentary Lapse of Reason guy myself though.

Have you listened to his solo records?
IMO he really could've gone somewhere big

which one is pink?

Then they kicked him out and the band got over 9000% better

No, he "literally" didn't.

>momentary lapse of reason

Kill yourself

You're probably a solo phil collins fan too.

Collins was okay but I liked his work in Genesis more

Sorry, he literally only wrote songs that were figuratively DUDE WEED LMFAO songs

But wasn't he so burned out on acid he thought he was an orange?

Awwww poor little Roger. How dare David Gilmour go on being the voice and guitar that made the band great

his solo performance never reached the levels of his career in the police.
so no, no solo for me.

where the wall people at?
literally the only song of PF not sucking massive dicks of drugs

First time I ever watched it was between Finals in my senior year of High School. It was a YouTube so of course parts were cut out, but it was still a pretty damn good movie

Fucking this

Animals is brilliant, but whiny.
The rest is kind of pretentious. Gilmour goes from looking like some girl fag to a fat bald old man. Lolololol!
Fuck you, Roger. Corporatist shill!

So who was in Pink Floyd over the years then? Sting, Phill Collins, Stevie Wonder, Garth Brooks and that black guy Nat King Kong who played the piano?

>song

You meant album right? But fuck you anyway because the division bell, animals, the final cut, and wish you were here were all much better albums.

>The rest is kind of pretentious
>next sentence complains about physical appearance as they aged