ITT: Butts you'd like to fuck

ITT: Butts you'd like to fuck.

I know who this is, hello, Tiphany.

:0

VQT?

Who wants to bury their Dick in here?

;)

Hashtag everyone ell oh ell

If this is OP, dude... You spend WAY too much time on b/. You need a hobby. Go outside, get some sunshine. I'm starting to worry about you brother

Here's another angle...

This

Not OP but recognizing asses on /b user? Glass houses throwing rocks and all that... lol.

I'd rather see him post this shit, than to have that other fucking guy who posts about eating shit from Andy sixxs asshole.

SO MUCH THIS

Tiphany has a reputation where we live, I'd recognize that pussy/ass anywhere. I'm not OP.

Ever ate "breakfast" at Tiphany's?

Her Name is Mel and she lives in Colorado so you're ass radar is off.

*your

He was talking about her:And yes, a lot of guys would recognize Tiphany's sticky-soft hole in a lineup

And can we see Mel-from-Colorado's butthole pls?

You're right. What am I doing with my life?! What is OP doing with his life?! We're both fucked.

Well then he tagged the wrong pic in his slam on OP. More of

I want to lick thr butthole of the girl in your pic tbh

You're Mike, Sebastian, Chance or Spencer I bet.

Mel's little holes.
She needs a good tongue lashing.

:0
Mitch?

Perfect girl

I would tongue-punch her in the fart-box

Impossible to say if she's perfect until we see dat butt

If you're spencer, you've only met me one time in your life. If you're the other 3, you know me well. I am not Mitch.

Would love to see her ass so full of cum it starts running down her legs...

Nice ass

Wait.. so.. Obama, then?

Woooooow

loves a rough pounding

You have got to be the saddest piece of shit on this entire board, user

;)

still doesnt change the fact that id still berry my dick so far up that ass id be crowned king aurthor

Nigga, did you just go full fucking retard?

I love a good vtq bread

Gf oc yesterday

Faget

I've never seen a chance to legitimately call someone "berry-picker as fuck" and it have any form of meaning outside that green text until now. Thank you, user. You transcended the realm of autism and went right into Redditism.

csb

Now that's an ass I'd like to take to pound town!

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

All done

Thank you for posting the transcript from that episode of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. Been looking everywhere. Flavortown.

This motherfucker doesn't know when a joke is dead

You think BBBRRRRRRAAAPPPPPPP is a joke??????
>THAT'S REAL RETARDED SIR!

My gf

Moar

Same girl

Anything moar revealing? Pussy Closeup? Tits? Feet?

Nice grill

Don't judge. Maybe he loves her.

Being on this board after 2009 actual is like degree status on Autism Knowledge. Usually from personal experience

mods notified again

I like em thicc

Not gonna lie
Id go down on this

bump