VIEWS ON LAMAR STATED HIS

>VIEWS ON LAMAR STATED HIS

>LAMAR STATED HIS VIEWS ON

>LAMAR STATED HIS VIEWS ON

>LAMAER STATED HIS VIEWS on police brutality with that line in the song quote, "And we hate the popo, wanna kill us in the street fosho...ahhh, please, ugh, I don't like it

>b-but hip hop has done more damage to niggers than racism!

White conservatives BTFO, how can they recover?

Most black intellectuals agree. Nah, rapping about stealing, selling drugs, and killing isn't being taken seriously by kids.

>Most black intellectuals agree.

OMG! look at all these young kids ready to steal and kill! FOX news was right

Nevermind that most white people I know that are into rap take the lyrics seriously and live nigger style doin whateva they got to do to get their cheddah. Rap is cancer. Ask pretty much any 55+ year old black educated male.

It's cute seeing pol fight for their impossible utopia.

why are teenagers on Sup Forums stormers now

>black intellectuals

>the rap community is a bad infl-

*black intellectual male

It's a very individualistic issue. Either you're a fucking moron impressionable kid who's gonna do stupid shit because a rapper hyped you up or you enjoy it for what it really is period which is music. Nothing more, nothing less. That's not even the message he's giving off in the song so idk why those idiots take everything at face value.

>Rap is cancer
No.

Artist just tell a story, if someone chooses to be influenced to that extent it only says something about the individual. That goes for any genre of music not just rap.

whoops this was meant for

> The hero Sup Forums needs, but doesn't deserve.

According to Genius it's a "fuck the police" line so what is the true meaning Mr Wise Guy?

wtf i hate hip-hop now

all Quavo did was fly high in the sky and then type in chat "im going to eaven"

The issue Kendrick had is that during the news segment, the guy just cherry picked one line from the song and made it seem like he wanted to kill people but he just wanted people to know "we're going to be alright"

So basically the news was being the news?

News has always painted black people in a negative light and people eat it up.

kek
KEK
K E K

>im going to eaven
KEK