What skills are you faggots working on tonight?

What skills are you faggots working on tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

playerauctions.com/runescape-accounts/
youtube.com/watch?v=iR5T9NnUHjc
youtu.be/xWIAqAwwGDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slayer you bitch

Haven't played in 3 days about to hop on now

faggots like dead games i guess

>playing runescape in 2017
Fag

50k players online on a Sunday night

>dead game

nothing because i got fucking perm banned
fuck you and your dead game
the dev's will ruin it with reddit votes, just like they did the first runescape 2.
mark my words.

slayer lvl? I just got 55, thought I'd use magic dart for barrows but I guess Iban blast is better

all new content has to get at least 70% approval by member base, they didn't add anything player didn't want. Sounds like you're just butthurt

uhh yeah they added raid gear, d claws, a fucking dragon longbow or some shit?
are you really this delusional, or say, childish, that you can't see what's going on here?
i mean.. if you didn't see it happen first hand the first time you might not even notice what's happening.
ive been playing since 04 buddy. that games dead and will never be the same that it was.
the devs are doing a real good job at killing it right now too.

>losers playing a game for nostalgia
>remembering paying 150gp for first gf
>selling her to the first player to type 123
>point and click

How do you expect the playerbase to stay interested if there's literally never any updates ever? If you people had your way we would never see any updates at all and we'd all be doing the exact same thing at max level

slayer on black demons. i fucking hate black demons.

just because you didn't want something doesn't mean the majority didnt.

Abbys. Best task.

this is the biggest fucking joke i currently play rs3 jumped from rsc after start of 03-2016 on classic then 2016 on rs3 and even ive noticed the massive decline its all fashionscape/petscape/t90 gear or else no point to game angel of death nex who asked for a hard nex?

I will buy osrs and make sure it never dies

I'm not saying I agree with every update ever, I'm just saying the system they use requires a majority of players to approve of something to get implemented.

Theres good updates then theres pathetic ones ie invention lets get rid of billions of gp out the game first 3 day the billionares didnt have to grind they used glitch that got em 99 in 30 mins jagex is a joke best new update is 120 slayer and even that theyll fuck up like they did the elite monsters no one kills them unless there going for comp its a big fucking joke

pmsl u wish its 2017 whips are worthless like 70k = 1gp these day's

I'm learning how to drive, cook, how nutrition works etc.

IRL because I'm not a loser

>learning how to drive
Underage b8

who asked for the nxt client thank god they made it so u didnt have to use that cause it glitches in dungeons makes it slower and makes the doors fucked jagex isn't listening to players at all there throwing shit out there and then going we tried...no you didnt try u went to reddit where a bunch of faggots voted on stuff that destroys the game nice work retards

>learning how to drive

did... did you not know how to drive before? probably underage b&

deadman is where its at faggots. Pussy bitches cant take the heat

i'm an original player and what i say goes.
i dont pander to the pussy bullshit reddit community, because i for one
a: don't use reddit
b: am not a stupid nigger and like the core game because there's so much to it you don't need all these GAY FUCKING UPDATES
c: faggots get mad because they actually suck at the game and only pk/raid which is a complete mockery to what the whole game is about
so fuck yourself, because raids were never in original runescape, why add them, and theyre just crushing the original players, and whats left of them into a tiny, little ball and throwing that ball into the garbage bin
so I guess the only people who matter now are le redditers and teenage memers :^)
also kys if you still even play this game in 2017

deadman ans hardcore ironman 2 modes that jagex didnt really make "fun" or worth doing

No, just from a poor family and had to save for a car before even driving.
>21

anyone wanna buy an account? High levels and solid inventory, at least 1 mill in account

email me [email protected]

what the fuck is this autist smoking?

>what I say goes

Yeah, except for all the shit that a majority of players wanted that you didn't and got implemented anyway

lol you cant host a game mode and have it have all those requirements and be badass if you're just gonna lose it all to a random disconnect.
you really that stupid to waste all that time only to time out during slayer task and lose everything you worked hard on?
i mean i guess retards like you do retarded things

youre probably a pussy bitch who i killed and made quit

honestly he sounds like a script kiddie who found bots for the first time and used it for a week straight and got permabanned and blames jagex

Ran out of mems and don't play enough to use one of my bonds ~i think~ but once you go mems you never go back kind of

So I'm literally just killing everything around me

yeah because i'm an adult and i know what's right for people and the game. it's called adulting and being able to see where critical decisions can lead.
also part of adulting: not accepting everything that the community wants because it's "better for us"
it's like you're a liberal runescape player and i'm a republican runescape player.
you want the dev's all in the code, updating, adding, and fucking with shit.
i dont even want the devs looking at my core fucking game and leaving it the hell alone.
also, who the fuck are these literal who dev's anyway?
nobody from my age who gave a fuck about runescape would ever THINK to develop for jagex now.
so all those mods/developers are literal cucks and whos who dont know a fucking thing about the original game and what's best for the player base.
just a buncha hires and jump-ons who want to make a quick buck being lazy as fuck updating an over 15 year old game.

i dont play retarded ass deadman, ironman, or any mentally ill game mode that requires self validation, and thousands upon thousands of hours to get anywhere in the actual game itself.
it's like you're a parrot and i'm trying to teach you how to speak.

If this is what an adult sounds like, then I don't want to be an adult

nah i got perm banned talking shit to pussies in clan chat because they cant handle the bantz
just another reason this game is cancer, its player base is filled with sensitive little pussies who enjoy "point and click" activity
i mean anyone who plays this game in 2017 might actually be autistic, and on a clinical level.

>im a republican runescape player

Nice troll

It's just a game dude, calm down

[email protected]

email me if you want to buy this account, stopped playing when runescape got updated

you completely missed the point and comparison.
if you even listened to what i would said your response would be "if this is what a republican sounds like, then i dont want to be a republican"
get what i'm saying?
it's not about being an adult.
it's about being smart and having your own fucking opinions for a change.

>runescape players cant have political affiliation
are you like... legit retarded?

never understood people that play that fucking game. Seriously y tho?

Having your own opinions is fine. You sound like a coddled brat who thinks he should get whatever he wants because "he's been around longer." You know there are lots of players who have been playing since the start and support things like raids?

how much you selling it for?

I just think it's funny that he seems to think only republicans can have opinions about things.

how much you offering stranger?

>tfw just need to get recipe for disaster to get rock cake to be able to train stats for pk acc

but only 94 qps

this guy is bergs to the max

yeah i dont give a shit what those other players think, because they're literally the ones who browse reddit and post in the /vg/ thread.
you sound like an angry pussy who i might have triggered due to being 150% correct 100% of the time.
its hilarious that you can sit here and defend a game that literally died due to update-spam a decade ago, and still can sit there and yell "YEAH!!!!!! MORE UPDATES!!!!!!!!!"
it's like being an elder whos watched a city be taken time and time again by different warring factions, only to sit back and watch the city burn, yet again, and know the ending to the story all too well.
ive seen thousands of people like you with your opinions and they dont sway me.
it's why my opinion carries weight.
it's why your opinion carries none.

Don't know shit about the game to make a relevant offer honestly. Was thinking about buying it for my roommate who used to play.

Well, take a look at the accounts here and get back to me, the total on my account is a little over 900

playerauctions.com/runescape-accounts/

email me

is that an actual saying
what does that even mean user

>my opinion carries weight

I'm sure the devs and the player base will be swayed by your well thought out and helpful suggestions

you dont fucking get it!
the dev's, player base, and nobody gives a fuck about my opinion! why would they?!
i'm the voice of reason and nobody wants to listen to reason anymore. i'm irrelevant. old news. so yeah i guess you got a fucking point there pal, but that doesnt mean i'm not going to say whats on my fucking mind and speak the truth about a dead and dying game/playerbase.

Jesus man, if you hate the game THIS MUCH why not just move on? Leave the community be and find something you do like to play

i'm trying to get drunk and stoned after finishing my discrete math homework and work on my screenplay for a pilot of a television series.

youtube.com/watch?v=iR5T9NnUHjc

selling account over 900 total level 1.2 mill in bank

email me [email protected]

no, because i have a burning hatred for this game now.
i as an og player, since 2004, got perm banned, because of a drunken rant, with no chance for appeals and no mods/devs to turn to.
but it's not just that, it's everywhere i go.
irl, internet, work, wherever, that i see this fucking shit.
you can dedicate so much of your lifeblood and energy to something and have them turn around and fuck you over time and time again.
it's the community ive paid money to, been loyal to, spend my childhood on that turned around and betrayed me.
no. i cannot forgive that.

I'll travel to fally and give drop 5gp in the party room on world 23. Be there or you're a faggot

ok one sec

youtu.be/xWIAqAwwGDc

Working on this tonight

not a member faggot

I'm supposed to be barraging for 94 magic, but I am too lazy to log in and do it. Standing in the same spot for the past 3 days. 77 magic atm.

How did you get your inventory and stats menu like that? Is that an OSbuddy thing?

U have a shit ass fuckin account