ITT: Scenes that shouldn't give you a boner but did anyway

ITT: Scenes that shouldn't give you a boner but did anyway

That part was actually pretty hot. Kinda gross but she was hot

Every scene with Kurt Russell

This, that chick made me instantly hard

The only redeemable part of an otherwise shitty movie.

>reverse search
>'wood'
lel

Splice (2009)

Same, but I'm sure this boner was intentional

danke

This would have cause many accidental boners.

Snyder's always been good with fight scenes. He's making a huge mistake thinking he's some kind of visionary artiste. If he just stuck with what made capeshit capeshit, namely good guy vs bad guy superpowered brawl movies, he'd be fine. Instead he's trying to shoehorn in freshman-level symbolism to prove how smart he is. It's sad.

>years ago I thought this was a cringeworthy scene in an otherwise awesome movie
>fast forward to today
>jerked off to it pretty often

Did he break her pelvis?

Fuck, I used to hate 3D animation, but nowadays it's pretty good looking desu. I think I'll give Zootopia a chance.

>clipping
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.

And gullible normies will eat it up.

Funny how many threads end up being mere fodder for more discussion of Snyder kino.

His biggest detractors discuss his work just as often as his biggest fans. The man is a fucking legend.

You're probably one of those idiots who thought us bitching about the Ghostbusters reboot would make it more money.

>You're probably one of those idiots who thought us bitching about the Ghostbusters reboot would make it more money.
Not that this has anything to do with Snyder, but it probably did help a bit.

It probably would have flopped even harder without all the controversy surrounding it, considering how fucking awful the trailer was.

>but it probably did help a bit.

Stopped reading there. You're retarded. Type, reply, whatever. I won't read it.

Kawabata?

What the fuck I'm seeing here?

Meant kuwabara

I think it's REC 2 or 3? Not sure

this isnt a clip from the actual movie though

Not at all. Sony and its paid marketers/promoters fucked themselves by going out of their way to isolate and insult the primary demographic that a rebooted Ghostbusters would be aimed at. The film was doomed from the get go. It doesn't help that 90% of reviews coming out for the movie now bash it like crazy. It didn't do great opening weekend and I doubt with all the negativity around it that it will make its production cost back by the time its out of theaters.

The whole "any press is good press" doesn't always work that way.

Rec 2 Ending.

The sounds are also really sexual.

Years laters and I still don't know how to feel about this movie

Ron Perlman has a cleft palate?