Some fuckboy just cheated with my girl of 2 years. His number is 3128025783. Please fuck his night up Sup Forums

Some fuckboy just cheated with my girl of 2 years. His number is 3128025783. Please fuck his night up Sup Forums.

NYPA you literal cuck.

We're not your personal army, faggot

Do the right thing and beat that nigger up yourself

An hero afterwards too

NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA sage

Not his fault your girls a slut

NYPA fag

This.

I think you meant to say, 'My whore girlfriend cheated on me because I am a sorry excuse for a man. Please gang up on this alpha man so I can feel better about myself.'

NYPA, you gigantic fag.

Just spoke to him. Sounded like a nice kid. I simply told him that his phone number is posted online and what your message was. He's gonna kill you user.

fuckboy is going to kick some ass

god i hope this is true
lurking for evidence of truth
somebody send the alpha fuckboy this thread

any updates?

cant wait for op to get his ass kicked, you never disappoint Sup Forums

you just made everything so much worse for you user. nypa

>blames guy not the girl

Is there blood on this photograph? Is the blood on him in the photo?

anybody who uses the word fuckboy should drink bleach

I sent him the thread topkek

gonna call this thread a success

Lulz, you going to get shanked boy, I alreaedy contacted him, he said you're a little cuckboy.

gonna call this thread bait

OP is dead, give it a rest boys we killed him

idc i still texted the number that it was online

mfw its OP's number and he's using it to get Sup Forumstard's numbers

rip im gunna get hacked

Nice try OP, you're still a fag.

Kek user u ded

mfw can just use phonebook to get numbers

This. He did you a favour.

Spot the newfag

/thread

So he lives in a parking garage?