Dicks out?

dicks out?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/laUuJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doing tributes?

Anyone feel like cocking some sluts I went to school with on kik? Got a bunch of shit to share

why kik? post em

nice dick, doing tributes?

Not mine

Do this ass

Not him, but I'll post some chicks I know.

Can someone please tribute her ??? Her tits and face are asking for it

Another pic

With pleasure

Put some cum on those tits and face anyone

tribute it

bump and i'll do it

Not OP but I like to do a tribute or two

hot ;)

Here ya go

kik?

Bumpity bump bump
Do this pic

this?

Nice user

I'm confused. Is this a Harambe thread, or not?

she needs a tribute

damn nice

another?

Pls kind user

19yr virgin

Do this hot babe Zoe

Amazing ass

Livvi

Aaaahahaha fucking classic. Cock of the month fan club. Want someone to shop cock of the month in her mouth? Or yours???

Oh, fuck, I'm just kidding. We've got the real one of it in your mouth so why fake that?

Eh, it's late. How about a good squirt of toothpaste and we call it even? Mayo? Call it.

can post more of left if someone tributes. I would appreciate it!

Dunno if you noticed, but people on Sup Forums aren't scared of dicks.

Hey, it's me the smartass and I feel a little bad about that last one. I'll put some cum on her tits and face. What's her cell number and I'll get it going.

> Cell number
Are you mental user

Do her !

I did notice that. They're not scared of irony either. Because they don't see it.

And scared of dicks? Shit, let me tell you about....

Really? I could tell some stories that would make most of the kinky fantasy stories here look like a disney movie but I like to leave plenty of room for the fake shit. Or tell all the true stories and make them so ridiculous they slip by assumed to be fake. You know how it is, right?

Her !

As a matter of fact I am. But that only accounts for the fits of rage and violence. It doesn't affect my ability to distinguish a joke about cumming on a girl as a reply to a request for someone to cum on her picture.

But I could see where someone with a lesser mind would miss that with all the serious business of a dicks out thread at hand.

Hey user. Are you fucking goddamn king of the retards. Are you so blind, high or covered from head to toe with saliva that's been coming out of your mouth uncontrollably as you're enjoying tonight's cock lover (fuck I mean BEAUTIFUL GIRL LOVER...long as they are covered with a big fat cock of someone here in the room I can chat with. Mmmmmmmm.

Mother fucker watch who you call mental.

Now, having expressed my honest and valid outrage at your....well, your fucking stupidity....I was gonna say it nice but there is none...but despite that I'll do do a tribute. But I don't want you falling in love with my cock so I'll send it to her fb.

Hey........Attention, this is a joke. Only a joke. Do not panic. Your young girl who I don't even wanna ask who will not receive a cock pic in her facebook today. But if you count the ones she gets every day that you don't know about it isn't even a rounding error.

Please do this innocent virgin

Anyone want to piss off an insufferable white knight and tribute any of her pics?

imgur.com/a/laUuJ

Have a few more face pics if there's interested but don't want to flood the thread with my requests if there isn't interest

19yrs old but still acts super younger and is very shy

Thank you any chance you could do more of her your cock is really good

kik me

bigsnapz4693

please and thank you

Jeez get a load of this guy

Fucking gross man

Sorry don't have kik:(

Let's see some more pictures of her

Hardly

so get it?

Prefer face?

yes

Slutty costume?

Happy?

Sad?

Scared?

Disgusted?

she has those "cum for me" eyes

Tongue?

With her sister?

Thanks man!
Or with a friend/friends (have a lot of those)