Joey King is only 17..........

maisie

fuck off faggot
fake

Not fake, it's just someone that looked similar in low resolution 10 years ago

she was cute in Fargo

This video is from about 10 years ago.
Didn't she kill herself over it?

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

faggot

Nigger

Checked lad

>inb4 "faggot" replies until 404

nigger faggot dike kike spic chink

sauce?

Quit appropriating our words you cigarette

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

why did this thread turn into a copy pasta nobody wanted

why was this deleted?

>,
no idea... mods saw?

highly doubt those tits are underage

holy shit her head is huge

she looks like a heavy drinker
tired, watery eyes & unclean skin
also she has a weird body shape/proportions and bent legs
i'd give her a 5/10 max.

>bent legs
>cant even see her legs

>sharp knees

she's 17...

icing dat ass

could u update it again?

see your fucking eyes are of plastic and do not work

>implying age would have anything to do with consuming drugs

>implying age doesn't have anything to do with consuming drugs

>implying age would have anything to do with consuming drugs

who is this?

>implying im not going to kill myself tonight

>implying you're being serious about killing yourself tonight

you know you won't. you'll stop yourself and go to sleep like usual and wake up with the same old malaise that you're used to.
but as a wise man once said, when you fall off that horse.. you get right back up, and eat that horse.

>implying i can read

live stream it

wash down a handful of random pills with a bottle of bleach

I think it really sucks when your pride stands in the way of my words, faggot

source

Is this the new copypasta?