Need help

need help.

i broadcasted myself on chaturbate.. what are the odds it gets re-uploaded?

You are already on /gif/

not sure if you're fucking with me...

bumping for help

you're fucked kys

wtf come on...

kek rip fag

Not likely but since you posted here I say you already fucked man. Someone is bound to record you and you micro cock and post it on Xvideos

You were clear user til you posted here

what does that mean?

you cant record it if it's over right??

I doubt people will search for dudes with 0 bodies and micro cocks

i wasnt hard

user, b is gonna find a way to fuck you so much youll wanna hang yourself

i am already freaking out!!

does anyone know if ppl can get a video from chaturbate when the person is offline??

anyone??

i showed my face in the video while fingering my ass

i need it gone

ITT op wants to become a maymay

what's a maymay

bump

You're looking for it and can't find it. So, if you can't find it, chances are nobody will.

Hey OP can i ask you something? Did you show your face at all, or are you just another user jacking it on chaturbate? Serious question, ignore pic.

I don't think anyone cares that much bro especially since you're not a lady

i showed my face

Same way i fucked myself over. I was 18 and stupid and cammed on chaturbate for like 3 months only to find 15+ vids of my private shows on xnxx/xvids and like 10 other sites by a simple google search of my username few weeks ago (some of them had 40k+ views..). Luckly I didn't use a username connected to my anywhere else but still...

FUUUUUCK!!

This is how you get your personal army. fucking idiots

But I think you don't have to worry to much no offense. The vids that are uploaded were private shows while i had 600-1200 viewers and probably some bot uses the cheaper private show thingy (i can't recall how it's called, smth like spying or some shit) coz all vids on xnxx have watermark cute-boys.com or smth like that. Not a single vid contained me while I was not in private show.

that's good to hear.. i thought that some sites were ripping all shows as they were broadcasted

what do you mean?

Are you using a unconnected username? If yes, nothing to worry about, i have a vĂ­deo of myself masturbating on internet and nobody knows, also i get pussy because that video.

it's unconnected

Yeah, but it's so freaking shitty for me. When I was not in private I was mostly in my underware just laying there on the bed, talking to people till I got some viewers and doing a little tease before private show so I get enough ppl hooked. Made almost 5k eur in 3 months camming 2 times a week... but if someone finds this shit I am completely and utterly fucked, as I now with 20 look exactly the same I looked back then... And there is no fucking way to remove those vids without DMCA which I didn't have... Just hope faggots at my collage don't recognize me

Ok, i forget the fact that you showed your face, your video will be forever on internet, but you are not that fucked, very little people want to see an avarage man masturbating in shitty quality cam

There were only 9 ppl watching me

Are there websites that upload broadcasts live?

How do you make almost 5k with 9 people?? Anyway, i think there are bots that get broadcast to re-upload, try to search your username in google

>not op

i didn't make 5k, that was another user

rec-tube eh?

OP is just promoting his page. Your body is one of million naked males on the internet. Who the fuck even cares.

what's that?

This you op?

i've used it once...

has recordings of chaturbate models

So why are you making a thread about it for hundreds of new people to see? On a board infamous for disseminating this kind of content at that...

i needed to know if my broadcast was deleted or saved somewhere

Chaturbate doesn't save them, but popular cammers tend to get recorded by bots engineered by people out to make ad monies. So like the last 15 people said, you're in the clear. Now fuck off.