Alcohol thread

Alcohol thread

Drinking tonight?

this is your haven

Have to say, i'm pretty disappointed with the new 6.9% ABV Icehouse.

Looks like i'll be sticking to the definitive beer - 211 Steel Reserve

pic relate

Other urls found in this thread:

flyingdogbrewery.com/?beers=double-dog-double-pale-ale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn, no alkys on tonight eh?

Why does one have a higher alcohol content?

Svedka and mango juice

I prefer natty daddy to this. Eight percent alcohol and it's going for a dollar at my nearest liquor. Definitely better taste.

because the big-business beer market is a scam

it's all made out of the same shit, but they market "name brands" more and charge more for them, then charge significantly more for them, at lower ABV

if you don't believe me, just go to Miller's official website, and look at their beer page.

click on Steel Reserve, then click on the first "big name" beer you recognize as a respectable beer. they will have the exact same ingredients listed

i'm very jealous. prices around here are shit. i'm lucky to be getting Steel @ $1.25

thats all i normally drink. i was too lazy to go to the store today so im stuck with cheap vodka. 211 is the jams. i dont know where you are, but where i am there is also a malt liquor called Stack thats 10%. you cant get it in 40 oz, though, so i dont generally fuck with it.

yea i used to drink nothing but cheap vodka for a while actually, before switching back to beer. the vodka started giving me horrible diarrhea. one time i had the most horrid diarrhea at the chinese buffet, totally ruined my day, that was the last time i ever bought a handle of $10 vodka

i have drank "better" vodka since then, like this user is now drinking, but i still experienced the same results. my body just isn't engineered for that stuff

therefore, i'm a 211 lifer

i will say, though, that i recently drank a fifth of Skyy in one sitting, after getting it for christmas, and after having drank quite a few beers with dinner that same day, and i had zero hangover... but i'm still convinced that only happened because of the heavy dinner and the beers

Hurricane High Gravity tonight! Used to be a SR211 fan but I find hurricane to be slightly more drinkable. BTW I'm still fucking pissed they quit selling SR211 in glass 40's here in the states. You know this country is going to shit when I can't get my malt liquor in glass.

>niggers ITT

Lel

Had a few good beers at a pretty nice brew pub deal, getting the drunk going with some labbattes currently. my go to cheap beer.

>drinking Steelys
What are you, a nigger?

Beat me to it

beer

>drinks reasonably priced alcohol
>must be a nigger

I'm drinking from a $5.99 bottle of vodka.

It's currently 2:30am and I have to wake up for work at 9am.

Fuck Steel Reserve

acknowledge you're an alcoholic and just buy vodka or whiskey

Not that we're negro's just REAL alcoholics!!! Not fronting like those craft beer apple cider fucks. #JEEEEEEEEZZZZZ

>acting like there isn't plenty of reasonable priced alcohol that isn't for niggers

If you drink Steelys, Old E, or Colt 45 you're a nig

Not judging too much... Drinking Kessler's here. Just honest about being a fucking drunk

Wish I could Sup Forumsro. Shit isn't natural though. It's like poison. Beer and wine go down nicely. Hard liquor destroys cellular organisms tho..

yeah, like rotting vegetable material is better for you than six year old sugar water mixed with diet cola. i prefer rum.

LOL that's fucking inspiring!!! I been there. Wake up still FUCKED beyond all reason. Drive to work and make it somehow. Attempt to do bullshit job to the best of your ability hahaha.

KK maybe depends on type of liquor?? I bought fifth of Jim Beam the other night and the shit destroyed me. Perhaps higher quality of liquor?

as i said in an extensive post earlier, vodka fucks up my bowels

there isn't. if you step out of "nigger" territory, you get up to $1/beer pretty quick, and fuck that, i'm not buying Miller/AB CEO's a new Cadillac

that actually makes me realize something.

by paying AB and Miller a huge premium on over-marketed beers, you are actually sucking them off. you are actually doing them a huge service. you are bowing to them and saying "i will pay you my hard earnings to drink something that makes me feel good, because it makes me feel like i belong, like i'm accepted, like i'm part of this society"

in other words, you are the nigger

been there bro. puked out the window on the way there. had a chance with this one girl at work, but she said hi to me when i walked in, and the look i gave her killed any and all chemistry we ever had

No, what you are is REAL poor.

Fuck craft beer=you have no idea what you're talking about

Fuck apple cider=you're right

Currently drinking Flying Dog Double Dog IPA, the true alcoholic's beer (when they're not a poor nigger)

Steel Reserve is good if you're whole purpose is to get fucked up. Otherwise it's awful, and makes a nasty hangover.

Bacardi 151 rum + pineapple juice + Malibu

If there are any Tech N9ne anons on here right now, you know what I just made.

Yeah because Flying Dog brewery is SO over-marketed.

Newsflash: Miller brews Steel Reserve dumbfuck

only 3.2abv around here ut ftw. beer 22 boutta pass out

11.5 ABV gotta get me summa dat

>can't afford anything else
>nigger

did i say Miller doesn't brew Steel?
did i even fucking mention a flying fucking dog in the god damn post?

>pays more to feel superior
>a literal moron

heavy enough beers definitely kill my hangover quite a bit it inst just you user

my new fave since last summer
9% ABV and tasty af

You said I'm buying the CEO of Miller a new Cadillac, when in fact, you are. Making you fucking stupid.
You said I'm in essence sucking their dick if I support them. I'm telling you I don't.

Enjoy your shit beer nigger

>complains about paying more than a dollar a beer

I got news for you nigger

11.5%? That can't be real

8:45 in the morning here. Having some ol' Jim & coke.

I FUCKED the CEO of Miller AND his new cadillac! how bout that shit??

Strongest beer I've had was around 40%. Plenty of them between 10-20% too.

Pic related.

Did it hurt with your nigger dick?

Ask him Sup Forumsro

Anderson Valley Huge Arker. Just one.

well your are pretty mad by this point so if you want to stop feeling insecure for paying 10x that's TEN TIMES as much as me to feel the same way, then i will argue with you i suppose

>feels insecure about paying way to much for the exact same type of fermented beverage
I got news for you drone

by the way you never gave me the news, but i'm a kinder gentler person, so i'll give the news to you

you are a fucking idiot who pays a premium price on overmarketted corporate-produced goods, because you bought into advertising which makes you feel superior to other members of the same society

CEO thanks you kindly

Steel reserve tastes like shit. I only drink it when I want to to get drunk. If I want to kick back and enjoy a beer, I choose Shiner Bock, Guinness, or an amber. IPAs are good, but fucking great with pizza.

Sup Forumsro. run that shit through a brita water filter 2 or 3 times and it becomes grey goose or kettle one. trust me. i know how to get fucked up on the cheap

Nigger, Steel reserve and pic related are not the same beverage. IT's not the same league. Not even the same sport.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Fucking patent that shit bitch!

Very Accurate. Also, If you manage to make it to the bottom of a third can, it makes your night a whole lot more interesting.

>implying I feel insecure about purchasing alcohol because I can afford it without a problem
>implying I dont purchase my beer for taste.

I'll be sure to toss a dollar your way when I see you begging for money on the street with your 211.

it works. i try to spread the drunken gospel every chance that i get

this is 100% accurate. the entire industry is a scam

we get it, you like feeling superior by spending a bunch of your minimum wage money on hipster shit. anytime you want to die is fine by me

>implying there is any other reason for drinking other than to get fucked up
grats, you bought into the "drinking in moderation" scam, which was started by "MADD" (mothers against drunk driving)
go ahead and get that idea out of your head ASAP

Alcoholic distillation and a brita filter work different user.

Implying I can't afford three bucks a can anytime I want for something that tastes good.

Does you house have wheels?

Sup Forumsro... I would never have even have thought of that.. you may as well write the DRUNKEN BIBLE while your at it! Teach me!

>>implying there is any other reason for drinking other than to get fucked up
I like to get fucked up on shit that tastes good. Not all of us are poorfags like you.

>thinking the distilling process has anything to do with the filtration process
>thinking paying more for something means it is better

GRATS!
YOU ARE THE WINNER!

YOU ARE THE MILLIONTH RETARD TO BE A BRAIN-DEAD VICTIM OF THE MARKETING INDUSTRY!!!

you guys are trying way too hard to seem super-cool and rich so i'm not gonna respond to you anymore

no, they dont nigger. the difference between cheap vodka and the good shit is the amount of times that it has been filtered. so buy the cheap shit and filter it yourself. it really is that easy you fucking eunuch

I'm fuvked rn, 12 shots in. Skol 100 proof

it's real
flyingdogbrewery.com/?beers=double-dog-double-pale-ale

Alcohol raises cortisol, weakening you.
It gives you a flat ass and pot belly

Not knowing that what makes vodka good is successive distillations.

Come back when you are not in HS.

nobody believes at first until they try it. you cant let a chick see you doing that shit but if its just you or you and your friends trying to get fucked up on the cheap it works.

Bro that's worse for you than beer, you should know that

keep spending your money on top shelf vodka and real dolls you fucking beta

Haha OK, you are the Chaddest among 4chin.

kek

True but they filter nice vodka more often too

in college I would get FUCKED on this

>steel reserve
Where I'm at, these things are 2 for $3 and that's plenty to catch a solid buzz, especially if prefaces with some phenibut.

OP reporting... this thread has reverted to full autism, but DAMN this guy knows how to drink!!!!!!!!!!

where the fuck did you even find that god-tier shit user?

Currently mainly drinking Tanqueray, any suggestions on higher quality gin for relatively same price?

>that feel when 34 years old and drinking on Sup Forums is the highlight of my night

i won 20 bucks on the pats and some dirty whore wouldnt succ me. but its ok

Your sarcasm is overwhelming. I don't care for sipping I drink to get fucked up, a triple distilled 100 proof is worth 12 bucks, simple as that.

Have you done the calculations on how much alcohol is in your 100 proof vodka for $12 vs how many Steel Reserve you could get for $12?

I've done this to rotgut moonshine
(with a PUR filter) and it gave me
a decent clear whiskey.

not being sarcastic

not him, but i did the calculations, and it's better to buy vodka

dont drink gin. there ya go. drink whiskey like a normal person

I could do 5 24 0z of Schlitz 8.5 or two 4packs of 16oz which is roughly 5 24 oz and a third. I been slamming back 12oz of bud all day today. It's a fucking chore to get my shitface on.

Tonight I found mah real niggas.... Steelie, rum, shitty vodka, has anyone said pills yet?

And I am your typical sauvignon blanc swilling wine fag from napa..... I still got drunk in napa on over priced craft beer and natty light. Steelies too. God bless.

Had me some Tito's vodka screwdrivers with a bunch of pomegranate juice. That shit's delicious

currently drinking shit skol vodka, budlight and watching jackass. anyone a hockey fan?

no, you can though. 50% in 1.75 litre vs 8% in whatever. Too drunk to even try to math honestly user.

Caribou Lou

FUCKIING FUCK Sup Forums IS GAY

Lone star my negros, cheapest beer here in Austin Texas I do not envy you steel reserve fags

Get on my level

Nothing wrong with some Purell.

Dude, you understand me.

Cheap beer that gets the job done in one can.

Only option

One of my favorites

11.5 ABV

And another favorite

wish i could bump this thread but Sup Forums wont let me

nice. finally updates are done i guess

HUGE hockey fan here.

STL native, I like the Blues, but i think my heart really lies with the Coyotes.

One day that team is gonna get it right, and i'm gonna brag and say i been along for the ride all along

this is now an Arizona Coyotes thread

Mah nigga. These things are SO much better than that shit 211.

hey friend i'll drink for you because obviously you're not old enough to drink yet

live in florida, born in philly so flyers all day but shit man you're gonna be waiting a long time till they're even a competent club. just don't waste mike smith.