I hurt myself today

I hurt myself today...

What the fuck is wrong with his hair?

He's portraying the Stanley Tucci character from the hunger games

>dude republicans are like the bad guys in hunger games lmao
>they're just like nazis LOL

So.. this is...the power of liberal writing...whoa...

>the most vocal supporters of Trump are the KKK and alt-right neo Nazis

It fits.

He goes to the same barber as Brendan Fraser.

UNPLUGGING THE ELETRICAL OUTLET!!!

Viacom's gonna FLIP

The most vocal supporters of Democrats are criminals and terrorists.

The point is they're both shitty parties, but by bias of omission, shills like stewart and colbert show their true colors and should be mocked for it.

lol, i have no idea who thats supposed to be and i love it

David Duke hasn't been a member of the KKK since the 70s.

WHAT WENT WRONG?

Oh sorry, former head of the KKK and still active white supremacist.

Sound better?

THEN WHY WOULD YOU BRING HIM UP KEK

Has there been a more "just fuck my shit up" week for Trump? I finally realized the meme is going to be 100% over in November and the tears around here will be amazing

And Saudi Arabia donates millions to the DNC every 4 years.

Doesn't make the Dems terrorists any more than it makes the Repubs nazis

the democratic party is the former representative party of the KKK

He's a white nationalist, not a white supremacist.

>most vocal supporters of Trump are the KKK and alt-right neo Nazis

Actually one of the most vocal supporters of Trump seems to be a faggot who loves to suck nigger cock (no joke he has a fetish for blacks)

and Hillary said this man was one of her greatest mentors

I wish I knew how to greentext to put into words how much I love Colbert btfo'ing out of dumb reactionary regressives

twitter guy who panders to Sup Forums doesn't matter outside of the internet

"My writers told me it'd be funny if I make a reference to a movie women watched"

He was funny, how did he become worse than family guy? This is on the level of "hey kids, the RNC is like harry potter's evil wizard lair"

He actually brought back the Stephen Colbert character tonight and did The Word

What a timely reference.
Truly on the cutting edge of pop culture.

serious question: is trump going to win?

No, most americans are democrats

Sheeeeit Hillary KKK

Not a chance.

And how is a 40 year since retired Klansman who gets like 100 views on his youtube videos relevant?

He's been doing it since the primaries, before the last movie came out

Absolutely. He gains more votes with every terror attack and murdered cop, and unfortunately there are going to be many more of those coming.

That's like saying "I don't hate black people, I just really dislike black people"

most Americans are Independents actually

shows how much a dipshit leftist knows

Lel no, the Trump shit is just Sup Forums being Sup Forums.

Most of America is liberal, especially millenials, Trump only has a chance in hell, people would have rather have Obama lite than a man who's dumber than Bush.

at this point it feels dumb, every show presenter is either a democrat or to their left.

His character was alright when Bush/Cheney was dominating shit and everyone felt hopeless as the media was sucking up to them.

he should try to challenge himself and do a satire of 90% of the media

I'm Hispanic with beautiful caramel macchiato colored skin.

Also I like dudes.

It's easier to convince people you're level headed and not a racist than it is to convince people that the FBI verdict to not prosecute, you despite people in the same circumstances facing prosecution, was justified.

That is why he will win.

Actually they were split across both parties depending on which states. The South were Democrats and the North and Midwest were republicans. In Indiana there was a republican governor who was also a Klansman.

You realize his entire character was just him being a carbon copy of Bill O'Reilly right? That's just literally what the character is, a very very exaggerated Bill O'Reilly.

Because "retired Klansman" is a term that gets people's attention. Relevance isn't about yt views ya fucking NEET

>implying I watch late night horseshit
Late night died on 9/11

That's the glass half empty view of it.

Not unless latinos, blacks, and muslims unite to attack the general population.

That won't happen because nobody likes blacks, latinos are too lazy organize, and muslims are too busy with damage control and PR over the refugee crisis.

Test

Who gives a fuck. Hardcore conservatism is dying and holding civilization back anyways, but go ahead and keep believing in the spooky jewish ghost hiding under your bed.

What's wrong with that?

>most of America is liberal, especially the group that votes almost as little as Blacks

oh man, you're in for a rude awakening in November when you're precious minorities and college students dont bother to show up to vote

>t. Proud Cuckold

His obsession with trump is weird, he even went so far as to create an actual straw man to interview

Implying old people like Trump.

>unsubstantiated claims
>strawman
>right side of history meme

man you really went all in there didn't you

Trump is already a strawman hired by the Clintons.

I tip m'fedora to your superior intellectual prowess m'sir.

Did I post enough dumb shit for you there?

Old people hate immigrants and were actually alive when America was at the top of its game, of course they like Trump you dingus

It largely depends on the debates, but a lot of moderates even young millennials are getting sick of Democrat pandering to BLM and to Tumblr.
And I live in fucking Toronto for God's sake, Clinton will lose to an outsider yet again like in 2008, but thats only if she gets rocked at the debates.

>Hardcore conservatism is dying and holding civilization back anyways

Limp wrist weaklings like you are why China is going to get away with expanding their territorial waters, harass the Philippines, and cut billions of trade from the U.S to east Asia.

This election shouldn't be held, whoever wins, worldwide society as a whole loses.

You can't deny this.

Of all the conspiracy theories this is by far the dumbest of them all

no it was a mockery of a whole bunch of sources and opinions - limbaugh, beck, o'reilly, ducci, geraldo, lou dobbs on cnn etc

a courageous host would mock other hosts like him and 90% of the media who think like him (we can't pretend fox news is in charge and we're heading to iraq) - fake tears about some recent shooting to talk about guns, grab one black victim amidst 30 to pander to blacks, pretend trannies are totally real women to him, be eaten by his own supporters for wrongthink etc

His shit is toothless now

Stupid faggot

>he doesnt like early 2000s conan
you're a big guy for me to poop on

>Holding civilization back

Care to state some specifics, regressive cuck?

>wanting to run the government like a business
>not fascism
kek

MOMS GONNA FREAK

Don't you know about this guy? Everybody knows that this guy is the word.

He's on basic cable buddy, he has a microscope above his head every time he writes a single amount of material for his show.

>Black Lives Matter
>La Raza
>ISIS

All three have been publicly supporting the democrat party and attacking other American's freedom in the name of anti-fascism and/or terrorism.

The republican party is a bunch of establishment puppets but the democrat party is WAY worse overall. You need to understand how the media works before you can understand politics

John Carpenter made some good films about trusting (((them)))

Sounds very similar to what BLM has been saying for more than a year.

HA HA POOP HA HA SO FUNNY

Hello Stephen

>DEM DAM COMMIES ARE GONNA TAKE OVER DA WORLD

Go to bed grandpa

Pence is gonna win. Trump will quit and Pence will fill the vacuum. Pence will appear the more reasonable vote of the two candidates. Hillary will lose.

Guys all the racial tensions, coups and terrorist attacks have made me really depressed. This has been one of the worst weeks of my life. Which candidate should I vote for

Will things ever get better?

>this celebrity talk show host who's owned entirely by a television network which is part of a media conglomerate owned by international financiers with close financial ties to the DNC and Clinton's campaign just got paid and supplied by his masters to sabotage the opposing political convention! L-look at how brave he is! Isn't he so brave?
The international elites are really going all out this year. It's almost as if they're recognizing that their decades-long manipulation of the common people is beginning to slip away.

It's only a short matter of time until the Soroses, Bezoses and Murdochs of the world find themselves on the wrong side of a guillotine.

you're not gonna convince him.

He'll just go to himself, "yeah a lynch mob almost killed some fat flyover dummies and others are killing cops, but they're white, the others are little savages without power and can't do shit"

Oy vey, I bet you think you're really "woke" huh

Stephen supported Bernie Sanders more often on his show.

He makes fun of the right and the left.

Hillary will do less damage

You mean efficiently and with restraint? Yeah, fucking poltards right?

#feelthebern #sanders2016 #blm

>Hardcore conservatism is dying and holding civilization back anyways

Yes, because the people that will launch us forward into the future are screeching BLM apes and effeminate Liberal granola-munching male-feminists.

You're incredibly lucky you're in the half of the world that didn't live under a communist regime. The other half would have kicked your ass for saying that.

Vote for Hillary if you want more race baiting, pandering to Muslims, overthrown governments in the Mid East and North Africa creating more terrorism and refugees to Europe and America etc

You don't listen to your grandpa?

They both died well before I was born, that's what you get being raised during the Great Depression and then dying middle age

No Racial Supremacy vs Racial Nationalist is:

>i believe races are superior/inferior
vs
>i believe races are different

It's a huge difference retard. One implies the superior should enslave/genocide the inferior (this is what jews believe) and the other implies different races should be allowed different countries with different cultures so as to preserve the diversity of humanity.

delete your account

Trump actually wants peace with Russia.
If Hillary gets in you bet your ass we're getting WWIII and/or another US Civil War

since when have businesses operated with restraint?

Well one thing they did right was ban Ghostbusters.

Nobody knows what Trump will do if he's elected. No one. We can surmise what a Hillary presidency will entail; the worst aspects of the GWB and Obama administrations combined. Basically SJW lunacy along with troops on the ground in the middle east. Please no...

>He's on basic cable buddy
what?

You retard, John Carpenter said he made that as a backlash to 80s Regan era conservatism. Carpenter is a huge liberal you fucking moron, that wasnt a secret signal to all closet nazis. It was criticizing corporations and elitists.

>All the mouth-breathing Liberals on Facebook cheering at this like it's "le greatest political satire of all time!"

So wrong

Go lurk Sup Forums for a few months and take your head out of your ass

Stephen show is broadcasted on basic cable, CBS, one of the most heavily censored channels in existence, because well it's basic fucking cable.

In terms of spending, all the successful ones.

Had he actually done it at the RNC, it'd be worth discussing.

No. This is plain wrong.

When if they overspend they go out of fucking business.

>Nobody knows what Trump will do if he's elected.
>We can surmise what a Hillary presidency will entail
pick one m8