Need some help currently suffering from anxiety and panic attacks

Need some help currently suffering from anxiety and panic attacks.

Breathe and chill. You know anxiety can't hurt you.

Literally go eat a banana or something. This shit has been nutritional for me in the past.

Shower or some kind of cathartic body-based ritual can help draw you out of it too.

post nudes, everything is going to be alright

Exercise
Cold showers
Meditation

Avoid Adderall and SSRIs at all costs. I don't give a fuck what any "professional" says.

Just try and tell yourself there's nothing worth worrying about. A trick I use is ask myself "Are you thinking about the past or future? If so then stop". You can't be anxious if you don't have thoughts that make you anxious if that makes sense.

I've found that showering is literally one of the most helpful thing for me in this situation. It shuts everything out for as long as you need. Sometimes just sitting for a bit helps a lot

I'd tell you to call a help line PO but they're out to get you too.

Smoke weed, or least give it a try forreal..
fuck pills...

I tend to get more anxiety at night when i know its time to sleep any tips on falling asleep

Sit down or lay down on the floor. Breathe. Listen to your breath. Breathe. Listen to your breath. If thoughts come in to your head, let them go away again. Release your emotions and don't let them control you.

Later, look at yourself and your past. Identify who you were and who you are. Find the truth of yourself from yourself, not from the reflection you see in others. Figure out what you are and what you want to be, learn to be true to yourself.

Listen to your breath. Breathe. Look around at the details around you. Wide, awake, spacious awareness. But calm, and unencumbered.

its called benzos, kratom, beta blockers or lyirca or pheibut
bam, your anxiety is gone

This. I got severe anxiety and panic attacks out of nowhere after abusing phenibut, weed, noopept, and NSI-189.

Meditation and exercise work wonders. And if you have the balls for it, cold showers are magic at getting you out of your head and into reality. Don't beat yourself up if you can't handle it, though.

This. Anxiety lives in the future, when you really think about it. So don't live in the future, and anxiety can't get at you.

Think about your anxious thoughts and try to see what the root of them is. Identify the emotions they make you feel and why. Write them down and talk yourself through it. Dont let anxiety and fear based thought take over

It seems like more and more medical problems in the u.s. Seem to stem from lack of nutrition aka super shitty diets. It would be dumb to assume that diet is only related to physical ailment

>breathe
Too many people underestimate the value of breathing properly.

No op dont rely on medication to fix this. This is the faggot way out and when you ever hit hard times where you cant afford the pills all you're left with is problems you could have sorted through earlier that you've let pile up hidden under the rug that is medication. All medicine isn't bad but ones for emotional problems are. They only hide the problem not fix

Talk to a doctor and get prescribed peroxitine OP.

This, plus once you're off them your anxiety comes back hard and fast and it'll be even worse than before.

Is it possible to eliminate anxiety and panick attacks for ever

holy fucking shit, don't listen to this retard. kill yourself.
not everyone has a lack of self control like people like you who are literally retarded

>All medicine isn't bad but ones for emotional problems are. They only hide the problem not fix

kill yourself. your giving advice to ruin someone

Yeah. This is me btw:
Drink a glass of water, not too much. Then turn off all the lights one by one, as though a ritual. In the bathroom, gently wash your hands and face and dry off real good. Go to your room. Set your alarm. Put down the phone.

In the dark, stand in a semi-open area and just stretch a little.

Don't raise your heart rate, don't get excited. Nothing you do until your alarm goes off matters anymore, you are gone from this world. Nothing outside of you and this room matters.

Rotate just your right arm. Feel your shoulder pop and crack and loosen.Do it with your left. Nice and slow and relaxing. Make it feel good.

Lean over to the right. To the left. Bend your knees. Squat down and feel them loosen up. Stand up on your toes for a second. Not in a tough way, but in an, oh that feels good way.

Squat down and kinda bounce a little. Feel good. Stand up and bend over a little. Tilt your head around.

Lay down and turn your shoulders one way and the other. Pull your leg up. The other. Pull your head to the side with your arm, stretch your neck a little.

Relax. Breath. You've got nothing better to do right now. Feel your back press against the floor. Relax. Listen to your breath.

If you think about stuff, just ignore them. Let the thoughts go, without judgement or emotion. Just, ignore them. Just listen to your body. Stretch a little but don't hurt. Just get loose.

Finally lay down in bed. You will feel ready, trust me. Parts of you will feel unstretched, stretch em. You'll start to really get in tune with your body.

After you lay down, just fucking chill man. Lay in the first comfortable position you hit and go ahhhhhhhhh. Because you will feel great. Your body is tired and loose and you feel fresh and sleepy.

Lay on one side, relax. Breath.

Turn over. Relax. Breath.

Lay on your back. Relax. Breath.

Don't try to fall asleep..you can't. Just focus on being as comfy as possible. FEEL comfy. Focus on relaxing. Just BEing.

Many, MANY people. You know the whole, "You are now breathing manually" thing? That's the nicest shit you could say to someone.

Just go.

Tits for awareness.

Smoke weed

listen to audiobooks. takes your mind off stuff

For a lot of people, weed triggers the anxiety or makes it 10x worse.

Smoking often increases anxiety because of the effect it has on the ability to control thoughts. Smoking is good if you are already relaxed, but if you are keyed up you end up trying to think and you can't and anxiety gets worse...

Whatever faggot you've just bought into the "pill for an ill" propaganda you dependant thinking piece of shit. Medicine doesn't fix everything you stupid, insufferable IDIOT